Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Cool pic Scott! Nice to see you guys.

But DUDE! Get a haircut! [lol] Oh, and then send the clippings my way. I could use a Scottie wig to cover my growing halo. [Wink]

From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry no haircuts for me. [Big Grin] I'm trimming my beard though. Have to get rid of it before I can interview for a new management position.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Grey,

I've only ever seen 1 pic of you before, thank you for sharing another. Your Mother looked like quite a lovely lady.

Cramey,

posting pics rules! It IS awesome to have a face to put to the name. I'm hoping others will now 'come out' so to speak.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Here is our youngest child. Samuel Logan Markov, named after a role playing character of mine who is the child of Terra and Changling.

He showed up on our deck at our apartment a year ago after someone had moved out and left him behind. We took care of the feral cats that lived on the farm below us, providing food and shelter on the porch (had at least two litters born there) so Sammy knew right where to come for food. He yowled so bad that I had to go out and see what was going on. He jumped into my lap, just as friendly as could be. Caroline immediately fell in love with him and once he saw her he stopped even acknowledging me. He's her cat all the way.

-

[ December 26, 2003, 10:22 AM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

This is my princess. Skipper Marie (all of Caroline's cats have to have a middle name and if they are female they have her's). She usually only gets called Skipper if she's in trouble. Kippie is the least loving of the cats but she simply adores me. Always has to know what I'm doing and is the first to greet me when we get home. She'll talk to me when I talk to her and is always the first to tell me when they are out of food.

-

Lightning Lad
Founder

And this is my boy. Remy LeMew. We adopted Remy from a local shelter for my birthday almost 8 years ago now. His name was Remy (Caroline added the LeMew) and we felt it was fate since we both love New Orleans and the name. Plus he wouldn't leave me alone while we were looking at the other cats in the room. He kept calling out and pawing to me.

Remy loves to sleep in our bed either under the covers or at my feet. A few years back he had to be taken to the vet because of a concussion (he and Kippie liked to tub thump, chasing each other into the bath tub). The drops the vet prescribed caused Remy to go blind in one eye. He doesn't act like it though, still chasing Skipper around the house, up and down the stairs. He's my best bud.

-

Lightning Lad
Founder

Steve, I hadn't seen the pic link in your other thread so I thank you for sharing it with us here. Especially as it is certainly a special one with your Mom.
Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
Steve, your mother looked like such a precious soul! So petite and radiant. I bet she had a time raising such big handsome boys!

I hope your brother loves and appreciates you always and not just at Christmas time. I only have my youngest brother now, and he has no use for me. I really, really miss my brother who passed away four years ago. He would have been over here all the time, especially over the holidays, and we would have had some hot poker games with Mom.

Thanks for sharing such a loving memory with us!

From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caleb
Member of Lash's Legion of Super Bitches

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caleb   Email Caleb         Edit/Delete Post     
You two have some BEAUTIFUL cats. Cats are so great. To me, they seem to have a much wider variety and depth of personality than dogs do.
I really like how the black cats are fully black and do not seem to have any white sneaking through and Samuel is just GORGEOUS.

--------------------
Bring Back Tellus :tellus:

Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Caleb!! All the love I would have put into children I channel into these cats. Scott and I both have always had cats since we were babies. There would be a giant hole in our lives without them. People who don't appreciate the companionship of pets are missing out.
From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the pics Scott, Caroline and Steve! You all look great! Thanks for sharing the pic with your mother Grey! [Smile]

And your cats are beautiful Caroline and Scott! [Smile]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Awww!

I finally get to see my extended family! Very Cool! [Smile]

(Although, I really believed Scott had red hair!)

There's a photo album feature I could add to the board. Maybe I can get around to it in mid-January.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
So...... *looks at Stu, Gary, Cramey, Cobie and the rest of the non-pic-posters (with the exception of TD-- who DID post a baby pic)* ......when are you guys posting pics?

Stu, I know *I* know what you look like but many here don't! Are you too sexy for this thread?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, Cobie Cakes... when you gonna get your hands on a scanner?

Don't make me beg (I'm not saying I WON'T beg, I'm just saying I prefer not to [Wink] )

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Well Gary used to have his pic posted in his profile but what is everyone else's excuse? [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.