Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The TOP 5 Posters Club! (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  39  40  41   
Author Topic: The TOP 5 Posters Club!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Now just 'cos something gets broken, you don't have to blame it one me...
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
*Exasperated sigh!* Here's a case where somebody DOES want to break stuff. You gotta learn to see opportunity, not just stress lines, baby!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm.... good point, Teeds! A chance to use my powers for good!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Now all you need is a chance to get some sun and do something about that pasty purple complexion.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
and this is 200, my final post til tomorrow. I will try to have the final Mysterious Ways chapter done as well...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
100 posts, here I come...!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, just had to point out this strange little posting sidenote. I was working on the Pre-boot Legion Time Line and my last entry was for the year 2996, Zero Hour. My post number? 666. I guess the Legion was doomed from the start.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Blaine:
and this is 200, my final post til tomorrow. I will try to have the final Mysterious Ways chapter done as well...

Congrats on reaching 200 Danny!
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Just checked the morning stats... this is worse than the stock market.

Eryk, don't you have to wash your car or something today? Or maybe you could take a little weekend trip to a nice quiet place without electricity?

Who will pull out of the rotating fifth place for a definitive lead? EDE? Ultra Matthew? FC? Or a Dark Horse?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Fifth place is still too close to call. But I can't take the suspense anymore. I'm off to bed. You all behave while I catch a few z's.
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Just checked the morning stats... this is worse than the stock market.

Eryk, don't you have to wash your car or something today? Or maybe you could take a little weekend trip to a nice quiet place without electricity?

Who will pull out of the rotating fifth place for a definitive lead? EDE? Ultra Matthew? FC? Or a Dark Horse?

well i think you have the most posts so far to be FIFTH !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
or it could be EDE !!!!
From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Looks like Eryk's done a break-out, Matthew. He's over at The Legion, responding to everything. Anyways, 2nd tier has just as much fun.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

i'll be happy enough to say in the TOP 10 !!!

that FIFTH place is very hard to keep hold of .....

Matthew.

Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
yeah, I'd agree that top 10 is where I'll get to and hopefully, stay...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  39  40  41   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.