Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 109)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! You could send those oversized pantaloons to Senor Widebottom. Great results!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
"Hey Rocky! Watch me pull a skinny guy out of my pants!"

"I don't know, Bullwinkle..."

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, guys! [Embarrassed]

I have to say when I first joined LW, I was reluctant to post a pic of myself because I was so heavy. For a long time the only one I posted was a headshot that was a detail from a group portrait. And I would never have posted a picture of myself standing sideways!

But thanks to help from Weight Watchers and my good friends in the Dieters' Support Thread, here I am. [Ronn-Kar]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
That's beyond impressive Rocky! Hell, its down right inspiring [Smile]

I can't wait to hit the gym after work now!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

Went to a buddy's suprise 30th "white party". A bit too P-Diddy for me but I had a blast.

I need to get on Blue's and Rocky's diet plan. I am as strong as ever but I am weighing in at about 285! And my wife looks as good as ever. [Smile]

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Positive Man
Negative Creature

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Positive Man   Email Positive Man         Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats, Rock! That is no mean feat. And Ultra, if I may, besides the fact that your micros are very, very good, Mrs. Jorge is a LSH-class looker.

--------------------
The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears that this is true.

From: Lisbon | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
That you in the middle or to the left Jorge?

And I gotta second PM's compliment about your wife--good work there, Jorge! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm the big guy in the middle. [Smile] I gotta stay big to scare men away from her. Thanks guys. She's a veterinarian too! I'm a lucky guy.
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Jorg learned early on that all the hottest girls love guys with great taste in movies and comic books, especially ones that are known to have a few too many drinks when out the guys. [Big Grin]

She's a hottie! But make sure you tell her how lucky she is like I do mine [Wink] . This way they start to believe it after a few years [Razz]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I think Jennifer already belives Des. So it must be working. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I learned that trick from the master himself, Faraway Lad!
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Just remember young Cobalt, “Age and Treachery will always defeat Youth and Enthusiasm”

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowjack
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowjack           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay..been away for awhile...but here's my latest "drunken night out" pic!

-

From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Faraway Lad:
Just remember young Cobalt, “Age and Treachery will always defeat Youth and Enthusiasm”

How could I have missed this awesome quote? [Big Grin]

Looking good Knowjack!

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm still waiting patiently for Cobie pics...

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.