Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 106)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
no. you were offered your pick of the litter. If anyone's to blame, it is Cobie's fault for giving you too much latitude.

plus as a leftie, I'm going to ruin your day. [Wink] You choosing to play only right-handers does seem beyond the parameters (to me, at least).

Athletics Padres Baltimore Mets,

Do you approve of all these new stadiums being built at taxpayer expense?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
NO! I don't approve of a lot of stuff being built at taxpayer expense! BTW, if the public is picking up so much of the expense on, say, the new Yankee Stadium, why are they jacking up ticket prices so much? HMMMMMMMM?!!?!?!?

Another Political Boondoggle, Man!

If you have been to Washington, DC, what is your favorite monument/ memorial?

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
That's a toughy. Lincoln, Vietnam and I've never been to Arlington but have seen the photos, all draw powerful emotions for me. In a pinch, I'd have to pick Lincoln, the emotions are more hopeful then just reflective, at least for me.

APBM

To open it up a bit, what is your favorite thing to do in your nation's capital city?

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

just walk around, actually. Last time I was down in DC, a LWer and I spent a bit of time just wandering around. It is a beautiful city to wander.

APBM,
Where do you like to walk?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
In the woods / forest / hiking in secluded nature areas. That's probably my favorite place to walk, because I don't often get to go to places where I'm completely by myself and can enjoy some real silence and if you get the right day and right setting, it can really be just a relaxing, moving experience to go hiking.

On the other hand, I *love* walking around Manhattan. Its one of my favorite things to do and I get to do it quite often.

(PS - Kent, same with me in regards to DC too!)

APBM,

same question

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

almost anywhere (ditto Manhattan. I once walked from the Museum of Natural History all the way down to the Battery).

Boreal forests, mossy/pine forests, and stark windswept coastlines are favorites, but basically anywhere away from hazards or annoyances.

All Paths Bestow Meaning,

same Q... let's keep it going.

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Anyplace that's a short distance from anyplace else. I used to be an enthusiastic walker, then my feet gave out. Two surgeries didn't help, either. [sulk]

A Physician Botched Mine

Name one physical attribute you'd change if you could. For either practical or aesthetic purposes, or both.*

(*Except the weight thing. Too obvious.)

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I really hate being short! I wish I'd taken after my dad's side of the family and clocked in around 6 feet tall instead of just barely, maybe 5'7"! I know there are shorter people in the universe, but it really makes it hard for people to take me seriously--plus it's hard to see over stuff!!!

A Penny Broke Mel,

Same question.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd like to have hair on my head. I was thinning at 21, baldish by 27 and had to shave it all at 32.

Taller wouldn't be bad for me either. I'm a whole inch taller than Lardy.

Awesome Pecs Bounce Mesmerisingly,

Which movie that "everyone has seen" have you never seen?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Quite a few recently: The one where the dog dies, the one that just won the Oscar. Twilight (we ordered it but then fell asleep, oops) and the one about the mall cop. Oh, and I still have no desire to see Silence of the Lambs.

APBM

What's your favorite comfort food?

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
(I'm glad to hear that, Ram Boy; it's a terrible movie, and I regret wasting time and money on it.)

Chocolate, in any form -- solid, liquid, with filling, without filling...

APBM,

Same question.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Chocolate Chip cookies, homemade. And mashed potatoes. But not together.

A Peanut Butter Muncher,

Same question.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Mini-Pretzels with extra sharp cheddar cheese...

Another Person Below Me...

In a strictly non-sexual way (of course... [ROTFLMAO] ); If you're on top, who do you want to be on the bottom?

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
One of many beloved LegionWorld posters.

APBM:

In a strictly non sexual way, of course, what's your favorite Kellogg's Pot Tart flavor?

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

frosted cinnamon & brown sugar.

Alfred Pellan's Best Montage,

what is your favorite work of fine art?

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.