Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 105)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you mechana. She's really into her shoes. [Smile]
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
You and your wife are a good lookin' pair Jorge! Sounds like the honeymoon was great, and I love seeing debaucherous pictures of groups of drunk friends [Big Grin]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Cobalt!

Getting drunk with friends is what life is all about. We should get drunk and meet on LW every friday night. Those would be fun posts.

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
80s PROM!!! Having been born in the 80s, I sadly missed getting to actually party in the decade of awesomeness...until last night! My friend Lee threw an 80s prom party so well, I broke out the Members Only, pink duds, and a nice mullet.

Although I haven't met Cobie in person, I thought the Risky Business dude in the picture without pants was quite Cobiesque:
 -

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Most scandalous pic ever! [tease]
Looked like you had a great time MEL!

[ June 24, 2007, 11:49 PM: Message edited by: rtvu2 ]

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
I want to go on record right now as stating that is NOT Cobie's and my lovechild...! [Eek!]

Cobie's stunning good looks and my lack of pants aside... [Wink] [LOL]

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL]

Well, if Pov didn't give that disclaimer, *someone* was going to say it [Big Grin]

Awesome pics MEL! Looks like a fun time, and now I may have to steal that idea!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Awesome party idea and pic MEL!

When I was a kid my mom bought me a generic Member's Only jacket. My friends made fun of me for months! Ofcourse I would refuse to wear it and get a guilt trip from my mom so I would wear it and the insane cycle would begin again!

MEL, I need to go to your parties!!!

Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hahaha glad y'all liked it! We started off unsure of how to properly execute 80s moves but then we had sake and jungle juice and channeled our inner Wham. Here I am with Jessica and Rebecca in our prom photographer pic (someone hand painted that backdrop!):
 -

There was definite Poviness to the dude too, but he started the night off with pants on (and didn't take them off until they crowned the Prom King and Queen) so I figured there was more Cobiscity to him.

Jorge, I used to make fun of my dad's Member's Only jacket and then a year or 2 ago they magically looked cool again.

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Is the lady to your right Jessica?

Can I have her phone number? [Big Grin]

Or at least racy, compromising pictures? [Good]

...For research.

Really. [Yes]

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

quote:
Jorge, I used to make fun of my dad's Member's Only jacket and then a year or 2 ago they magically looked cool again.
Your...dad's? How old are you punk?! [Wink]
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Pov she's in a band (and an engaged) but if you show up to her door without pants who knows...

Her band site:
http://www.myspace.com/mygoodpeople

Jorge, I'm 5. And a half. [Yes]

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
OMBob I have that same jacket [Embarrassed]
Ive been playing around with photoshop...though this is a work in pregress...
Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey Eater Lad:
Pov she's in a band (and an engaged) but if you show up to her door without pants who knows...

"Hi, Kev sent me. I'll be your masseur.

Oh, the 'no pants' thing?

That's my gimmick..."

[Love] She sounds as good as she looks... [Yes]

[ June 29, 2007, 03:36 PM: Message edited by: Pov ]

Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

quote:
Originally posted by Joeboy:
OMBob I have that same jacket [Embarrassed]
Ive been playing around with photoshop...though this is a work in pregress...
Click for fullsize image

Yay, let's be jacket buddies! And cool photomanip - about time you start making more Legion photomanips in Bits!
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.