Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Café Cramer - Always Open (Page 104)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  ...  123  124  125   
Author Topic: Café Cramer - Always Open
The Flying Fool
Eager Young Space Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Flying Fool   Email The Flying Fool         Edit/Delete Post     
Can I get a fried bologna biscuit here?
And all the Dr. Pepper I can drink?

--------------------
Space travel is engineering, time travel is magic.

From: The Bright, Sunny South | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dream Girl
Yay for pie! (im obsessed)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dream Girl   Email Dream Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Whoa! I could finaly get some decent american root-beer!

I'll take one PLEASE!

--------------------
I scream, you scream, we all scream for Ice-cream!

From: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
ya know, I was jonesing for a really good deli bagel with cream cheese, lox and red onion the other morning.

Just can't be had in the town I'm now living - I'd have to drive an hour north (Montreal), southwest (Lake Placid) or southeast (Burlington), and I don't have a car!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
As an ex-Montrealer, I make sure to always stock good quality bagels - and our root beer is homemade. The fried bologna biscuit & Dr. Pepper can be managed if you'll wait 5 minutes.

BTW, there's a place in Montreal that will ship their famous bagels (at least, famous in Montreal), frozen. I never enquired further. The shipping costs must be outrageous.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
So who is running this fine establishment now that Fat Cramer is the Leader?

It would be a shame to let the ONLY thing that Legion World has going for it to rot, because she made a foolish choice and accepted the nomination.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, I still run this place, GCtUM. Being Leader doesn't take any time, since the Deputies do all the work. That's why they get their own club.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Often, making baked goods is the most leaderly thing done all year!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
The door crashes open. Cramer ducks, expecting an axe.

However there is silence then Hrun staggers in through the door. He is cut and has huge claw marks running down his body, His Shield hangs broken from one arm whilst his axe is chipped and damaged.

He moves unsteadily to the counter and weakly says

“Stoopid Cat! We need to…need to”

Then he collapses on the floor, as he does so his chain mail shirt falls open to reveal a message cut into his torso.

Visit here And wait for orders”

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Dang, It's been a while since I've seen a link carved into a man's chest. That's some bad mojo.

<Reaches out into Medicus, pulls a Nurse and a Med-Kit into Cramer's. The Nurse immediately slaps OM.>

Do I look like Cobie to you? See the hulk on the floor? He needs your help. Me, I've got places to go.

Oh, and don't touch the donuts. That's not raspberry sauce they've been splashed with.

<OM pops out.>

<OM pops back.>

Oh, yeah, I forgot. Stat.

(Bleedin' medics never do anything you ask until you say "stat"....)

<OM pops out.>

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

...medics never moved him?

Hrun... isn't smelling very good... after three weeks stewing in the summer heat.

(gagh!)

pardon me while I hurl.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Oh, I thought that was how he usually smells. No wonder no one's been in here lately.

He's not dead, he's sleeping... isn't he?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

if barbarians don't take in or exhale air when sleeping, if they do not have a pulse when sleeping, then yes, he's sleeping.
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
hmmm....very odd. He appears to be dead, yet his spirit has not moved through the Poltergiest Area.
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Could Slim have ensnared his very essence?
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun's body is still here?!?!

Now that's just too weird... Even a Security Force as bad as Legion World's should have done something about this long ago...

Something more is happening here... But What?

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  ...  123  124  125   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.