Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 103)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I've barely managed to turn up any wage work since the construction industry cut me loose last June. OTOH, the bankruptcy business is booming, for obvious reasons. This means that our household's sole remaining breadwinner is... uh, about to pick up a lot more bread. (Also that he'll probably only come home about once every other week. [groan])

Are Preventable Bankruptcies Motivational ?

Name a favorite bit of pop culture that you love, but that everyone else you know absolutely can't stand.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
MTV's the Real World. I know, I know--its nowhere near as good as it once was, and the new casts are always so damn unlikeable, and all they do is party and whine and really accomplish nothing of any value. *But*, once they get on those challenges, I'm totally sucked in. It really is a guilty pleasure...I have such a hard time finding anyone else who really digs it other than my old college roomate and Lash.

APBM,

What was the last sporting event you watched that totally captivated you and made you care about the outcome?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Last year's Super Bowl ... Giants vs. Patriots ... not really a football fan, but Manning and the Giants put on a great game ...

Another Person Berate Me,

What reality show would you most like to be on?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Easy, Rock of Love Bus. Yup, those bitches need some serious schoolin'. I'll show 'em how to treat a real man like Bretty Michaels.

Back off, bitches. He's MINE!

APBM,

Same question

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?

APBM,

What celebrity do you have or have had a crush on?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
When I was younger, I had a crush on George Harrison. Probably still do, to some degree.

All Powerful Beatle Maniacs,

Did you ever drink absinthe?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Nope. And I haven't ever imbibed any other alcoholic drink either.

Albatross Penguin Bobolink Magpie,

What is your least favorite color?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! I like want to say black, but I can't cuz black really isn't a color, it's the total absence of color. So I'll go with Mauve, cuz like my GF Becky colored her hair Mauve once and it looked like hideous.

Albert Paul Benji Mark

Do you think having like an above average vocabulary is an asset for a girl?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Contrary to what you might think, Young 'Un(s), the cuter a girl is, the more she will want to diversify her verbal skills.

Face it: You can never have too many ways to tell unwelcome male interlopers on your nights out with the girls, "Yo, Buddy. Not even if you were the last excessively brilliantined inebriate located 93 million miles from the sun !"

Aimless Prattling Builds Malaise

Do you pay attention to politics even when there's no election looming ?

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Following politics even with an election coming is very often like watching a combination of sales pitches from used car salesmen, soap operas without redeeming characters, and the Jerry Springer show, so the answer is no.

APBM,

If you could vote for any celebrity (past or present) for president, who would it be and why?

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Gregory Peck ... because of his role in "To Kill a Mockingbird" ...

APBM,

Which celebrity, if elected President, would certainly doom mankind?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! Like Ann Coulter...

APBM

Which celebrity, if elected President, would fix the planet?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Ty Pennington?

APBM,

Are you a dog person or a cat person?

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Dog person all the way, as Hyvvie the Wonder Beagle will be glad to attest:

Click for fullsize image

APBM,

Any children? And if not, do you want to have them someday?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
My son is 15, my daughter will be 11 Tuesday. They are great kids. Oh, yeah, and the furry 9-month old mini-dachshund. She's the baby.

Aarvark, platypus, bat, mongoose.

What is the most unusual pet you ever had, or would like to have?

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.