Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 103)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Hm. I'm still trying to figure out how to post an image here. I've got them on other online sites (like MySpace) but can't seem to transfer them to Legion World. I guess I'll keep trying...

[Frown]

[ February 01, 2007, 11:21 AM: Message edited by: KryptonKid ]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
[IMG]http://C:\Documents and Settings\Shan\My Documents\Cruise1.1.jpg[/IMG]

[ February 01, 2007, 01:19 PM: Message edited by: KryptonKid ]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
as the other guys have said ....great colour Caroline !! it really suits you !!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
hey there !!

the company that i work for TONI&GUY has it's own Charity Foundation [ which is raising money to open a children, and their parents ward in a hospital in LONDON !!

and to raise the money we take part in different events from time, to time !! and last Wednesday, we had an 'American Idol' type competiton !!

now ..... i can't sing [ to save my life ] but i did take part for the fun of it [ and to raise money ] i sang CHER's 'If I Could Turn Back Time' and as my singing voice is terrible, i had to put on a bit of a show !!

here are some of the photos, and i link to all of them [ and everyone that took part ]

www.flickr.com/photos/toniguycharitablefoundation/

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

here are some of the photos from the charity night !!

-

Matthew.

[ February 13, 2007, 06:41 PM: Message edited by: the boy with UltraPowers ]

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

[Confused] the photos don't seem to be showing on their own ??

oh well ...... if you wanna see them, you'll have to look at the LINK !!

Matthew.

Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

Wow, what a difference a few years a breakup make...

-

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

Another current one...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Not because anyone asked...but I think it is damn funny....

Click for fullsize image

and this one....

Click for fullsize image

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Here I am with my new 2007 silver Toyota Yaris sedan. This is the first brand-new car I've ever owned!
 -

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
just playing around with my kickarse new Webcam - Bday present - and showing off my swanky new Ladies Night T-shirt. Badly in need of a shave and a haircut.
Click for fullsize image Click for fullsize image Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Hot, hot, hot, hot... stuuuuuff...

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
The Liver is evil and it must be punished : Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by KryptonKid:
[IMG]http://C:\Documents and Settings\Shan\My Documents\Cruise1.1.jpg[/IMG]

???
That looks like it links to your desktop. Can you repost that with the link that's directly to the website?

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

I got married back in August. Here is my wedding party. Sarasota Ritz Carlton. I'm the big guy in the middle and my wife is the girl in the brown dress next to me.

Have to show you guys some of my honeymoon pics in Mallorca, Spain.

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.