Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 102)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Love it red!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Ooh, I love the color red you picked, Caroline. It's so cool!! [Big Grin] Sizzlin' hot, darlin'.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Looks like it was meant for you Caroline! Sexy.
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by CJ Taylor:

And from the "share Something Random" thread...

-

You have to explain.
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Since I was a kid, whenever it was time to change the bedsheets, I'd roll up in them like a burrito to pull them off the bed. Then I'd wiggle out of them. Most of the time, there's not another person around to collect evidence.
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Saturn Girl:
Here I am, in a photo taken today, with red hair. I have officially decided I like it this way [Smile]

-

Before I joined the frat, redheads were my weakness.
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
The new hair colour looks great SG!!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
But does the red hair make her Saturn Queen now instead of Saturn Girl? [Wink]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
If you haven't learned by now that all wives are queens, then... [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Me with my super sexy new bass!!!
(click to enlarge)

-

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
That's a nice piece of equipment, Deddy! I approve!! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Thanks Cali, but what do you think of the bass? [Wink]
Caliente

Hee, I almost made that joke myself!! [Big Grin] And I think it's sexy. [Wink] Makes me wish I could play, so I could rationalize buying my own...

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
It's amazing what Sony has done with those new controllers for Guitar Hero II. [Wink]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Caroline, you're looking great!! Love the red hair!

Deddy, looking like a rockstar, as usual! I've always kind of picture you as a rockstar and yet again, my notions are confirmed [Big Grin]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.