Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The LMB Wiki! (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  18  19  20   
Author Topic: The LMB Wiki!
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I made a similar edit in the "Rebel Message Board Posters" article.

Thanks to everyone for all your fabulous contributions so far, please continue! [Big Grin]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Some random things:

- not sure I understand the redirect function yet. I'm trying to have RMB redirect to Rebel Message Board Posters.

- Lardy, I left the Security Office entry for you to pick up where I left off (the start of your recent run). The page ended up being HUGE! There is just so much history!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Jillikers! Go right ahead and edit what you can, guys! It's all a bit overwhelming still for me!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Some random things:

- not sure I understand the redirect function yet. I'm trying to have RMB redirect to Rebel Message Board Posters.

Done!

To create a redirect page, enter this (for example) as the only text on that page:
#REDIRECT [[Rebel Message Board Posters]]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Thanks Rocky!
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

- Lardy, I left the Security Office entry for you to pick up where I left off (the start of your recent run). The page ended up being HUGE! There is just so much history!

I guess we'll see if that era's about to end before I add that bit to the Office history. It's a really kick-ass article, though! Way to dive in, Des!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

It's funny because its so long but you know me, and you know I could easily have made it double in size! That was me trying *not* to be wordy!
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, have you seen the Lardy entry in progress, yet? No brevity there, pal! [Big Grin]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Chief Lardy:
Go right ahead, Lash! [Yes]

Thanks baby! Bear with me on this, I do plan to write a serious but fun entry about it as soon as I am able!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Jillikers! Go right ahead and edit what you can, guys! It's all a bit overwhelming still for me!

And TOTES same here--!! What I have read of you guys' entries is so awesomesauce!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I did Earths 1-3 plus 8, and got Earth-4 started. That one I'll need a bit more time and probably some help if Rocky & Lardy want to fill out the most recent history.

I'll likely fill in the SMB and Crisis on Earth-4 categories using my history either tonight or tomorrow.

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

I'll likely fill in the SMB and Crisis on Earth-4 categories using my history either tonight or tomorrow.

That's GREAT because I SERIOUSLY need some SMB ref for "The Covenant"!!! [Yes]

--------------------

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, the Cobalt Blitz! Great stuff, man. That Office of Security article alone is, dare I say it, Sweet Ass Sweet!

Rocky, quick syntax question: How would I do a redirect to a subsection of a page? I don't think the "Secondary Color Squad" warrants an entry unto itself, but I want to be able to have links direct to the appropriate section of the "Primary Color Gang" page. What's the best way to do this?

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Btw, if someone corrects my spelling, punctuation or grammar I will NOT be offended! [Smile]
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Ex, I had to do it myself to make sure I did it right, but it would look thus:
REDIRECT [[Primary_Color_Gang#Secondary_Color_Squad]]

And, Cobie, I figured (and have already done so [Big Grin] ).

--------------------

This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  18  19  20   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.