Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » 141 Scary Things that the Follow in the Wake of Exnihil (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: 141 Scary Things that the Follow in the Wake of Exnihil
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
133. Everydy girl say ohmygod before anything else.

Ohmygod! Mr Dev'em, I get serious and drop the valley girl mannerisms. <Twin 9mm Barretta SLK Mod pistols appear in her hands> when it's time to kick some ass.

<Her twin demons, Nobody and No One, who look like 18 inch tall versions of Cobalt Kid and EDE, appear holding targets. one on each side, both slightly behind her.>

Blam-Blam-Blam-Blam-Blam-Blam

Six in the black Mr Dev'em. I don't miss, ever...

[ March 18, 2010, 08:11 PM: Message edited by: Everyday Girl ]

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Can't I leave you people alone at home for one lousy workday without this sort of thing happening?!

136. Real blood in the Bloody Marys. Again.

Bleah [I Dunno]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
Can't I leave you people alone at home for one lousy workday without this sort of thing happening?!

snip...

137. Cleome inadvertantly comes up with another thread idea.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
138. Thread clones invade Newsrama, the DC message boards, AND the Major Spoilers boards and start World Internet War III.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

139. All the communion wafers are mysteriously replaced overnight with-- THIN MINTS!

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
140. Girl Scouts revealed to be the Tea Party's mastermind.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
141. Adolf Hitler's brain-in-a-jar, secret mastermind of all the world's evil, turns 121!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
142. Confederate Day in several states just "happens" to be right around the same time.... hmm....
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
143. The price of Luxury Armageddon Bunkers SKYROCKET!
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
144. Lindbergh Baby Clone references make a comeback on the MMB.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

145. Cobie uses Spellcheck religiously at all times. [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

146. cleome stops using Hyperlinks in almost every post.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

147. cleome and Ram Boy are caught together in a luxury underground bunker. Their respective partners are, naturally, livid. The two deviants try and blame the whole thing on Senator Graham's antics or just a bad batch of hair tonic, but nobody is fooled.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

148. the north Atlantic is covered in volcanic soot.
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
149. LMB Applicant Volcano Girl is admominshed for really screwing up her display of powers in the 21st century. Office of Security forced to cover it all up.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  22  23  24   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.