Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » ROLL CALL: LMBers head count! (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: ROLL CALL: LMBers head count!
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Stretching his arms high and wide a glow of power surrounds YK. The formerly still air begins moving, picking up speed.

"Close In! We're out of here!"

The winds are now moving at cyclonic speeds the roar of high speed wind drowns out all other sound and the field begins to shrink around the gathered group of heroes, glowing ever brighter. In a FLASH of light and power the assembled figures disappear.

Inside the Tesseract Syatem

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, it makes perfect sense if you have a partner who can bend time to his will! The appeal is endless to me as I won't have to go through all the angst to come in your life...like that never-consummated heartache you had over Ro--oh, nevermind! Pointless to dwell on things that will never happen!

<manifests three green light duplicates of himself & all four surround Lardy>

Time to end your pointless existence!

<all four fire on Lardy>

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<throws up a force shield>

Huh? It's holding? This shouldn't be enough--

<sees YK teleporting everyone else out from the corner of his eye>

Good, they're safe! Should I 'port out to the Tesseract system with them--or see if I can take this loser out?

<grins> Yeah!

<expands forceshield out, knocking the four DLs back--the three dupes fade out>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
What the--?!?! That should have DESTROYED you! That was the power of one hundred Quanks!

<tries blasting him again>

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<blast fizzles as it reaches Lardy, this time with no shield up>

Dunno, D.L....maybe I'm just invulnerable to your bullshit! <laughs>

What the hell? Well, he obviously didn't have those powers earlier...maybe he's been chronally power-enhanced by Phineas somehow--and maybe I'm just as invulnerable to those enhancements as I am to Phineas' alterations! Sweet Ass Sweet!

<blasts DARK LARD with some Lard Force>

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Arrrggghhh!

<force of blast knocks DL into wall, which collapses>

Unh! Well, it's obvious these won't help me against him! <discards Green Lantern enhancements> But I won't be undone by one who is a comparative novice in his mastery of the Lard Force!

<blasts Lardy with a Lard Force beam so fast, Lardy can't hope to avoid it or deflect it>

3-G
If looks could kill..

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3-G   Author's Homepage   Email 3-G         Edit/Delete Post     
Outside the Agents load equipment aboard the transport and prepare to move out. 3G's bike roars to life and with a wave to his guys he streaks away headed for the remains of the old clubhouse.

--------------------
I'm too sexy for my shirt.

From: Brightonopolis | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<blast his Lardy like a of bricks...only harder>

Shiiit!! Ungh--seems I've lost my advantage...time for the better part of valor, dammit...>

<'ports to Tesseracts just before a potentially lethal Lard Force beam arrives>

--------------------

Kalla Hrykos
Active

Unable to sense where Lardy has 'ported, DL returns to the Orrery in frustration>
Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
Odd... how one so attuned to All That Is Lard must battle another of his own kind...

But this is not my fight.

Does this Child of Yellow have the answers I need, as I hoped?

No, he is but a warrior who cannot see behind his war.

where shall i go next? There is so little time...

<fades away>

--------------------
death becomes me

From: Shangalla | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
The Shadow Seed-

Inside the depths of Legion World a thought formed. It thought itself into existence with no form and substance was as yet inconceivable.

In the Banned'em Zone An indefinable sub-sentient force directed by a malevolent entity plucked a form from the mind of a hero and created a solid image, created life. That entity named itself and joined the battle fulfilling it's purpose.

Unknown to the malevolent entity the newly created life was an image of one very strong willed and fanatically disciplined warrior. It refused the direction of the entity and assumed the life and identity it remembered. Blackout had been reborn in the heat of a titanic battle for the life of the world, a weapon forged in the eternal struggle between good and evil.

The Shadow is a force that lives in the hearts and souls of the Mallors and it was no different here. Ard ti Mallor, past Commander of the Talokian Planetary Defense Force is a master of the forms of Shadow combat but newly returned to life he discovered a deeper understanding than he had ever known. He was no longer simply a master of Shadow he was now a creature of shadow, a shade that could choose substance and density. He no longer used the power he was the power.

Still, the power called to him. A sound, a feeling, a yearning deep in his soul drew him to a place. A place where the Shadows waited.

An insubstantial patch of darkness slid across the floor and out the door.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
This Yellow Kid gleans much... but still not enough.

The game unfolds once more...

--------------------
death becomes me

From: Shangalla | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3-G
If looks could kill..

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3-G   Author's Homepage   Email 3-G         Edit/Delete Post     
"Where is everybody? Princess Crusader? Whiplash? Kid Chrome?"

He looks around at the battered room where the LMB had recently gathered leaps into the air and shrinks out of sight.

--------------------
I'm too sexy for my shirt.

From: Brightonopolis | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.