Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » the all-KENT SHAKESPEARE thread! (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: the all-KENT SHAKESPEARE thread!
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Lash & I look so much alike, except my hair is grey.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Cramey, after your birthday ends, I was considering dedicating this thread to another LMBer for awhile. With your permission, of course.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Excellent idea, Lash.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

And so now the thread belongs to ERYK DAVIS ESTER.

I shant mince words or play coy-- Eryk is absolutely one of my favorite posters, and my LW experience is always more fun when he's around!

Little is ACTUALLY known about EDE, although there is tons of speculation about him. My personal favorite thing to speculate about him is that he's TOTALLY hot and has a secret crush on me, but he's too shy and gentlemanly and straight to admit it.

I can't imagine why he hasn't been around all day today. Doesn't he miss me...? *choke!!* Well, maybe he had to get his cap cleaned.

Anyhoo, show love for Eryk now. But keep your hands off of him!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
 -
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

oh, GAWD! Why'd you have to go and post that???

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Tee hee!

Actually, I think Eryk's great. He was the first LMBer ever to directly interact with me (way back on the "Hot Summer Nights" thread at the old DCMB's. I've always thought of Eryk as a true friend.

You da man, EDE!!! [Love]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Lardy was one of the first LMBers I ever really interacted with back in the day, so I guess I could say the same thing! [Wink]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
EDE deserves to see this!

Eryk is one of my favorite posters on this board, and he usually has me grinning and laughing my ass off. He is by far the most knowledgable Legion fan I've ever met, and dazzles me with references to obscure characters that I've long forgotten (and I read them all only a few years ago). Only Teeds can match him for obscure knowledge!

He's also one of the most fun Tag Team writers! I love the way EDE uses LMB Continuity to find more interesting stories! For example..."The Bride of MiddleFinger!"

MEL:TS is a blast, and I can't get enough. Both EDE and Lash have outdone themselves.

All in all, you're a great guy EDE, so don't go anywhere! You also start a good portion of the welcome threads on the MMB, a very nice thing to do. I'd do it too, but I'm far too legendary--it might shock the newbies to meet me so quick.

And jeez, I always thought he had a crush on Lardy...you know, his other alt ID.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Awwwww... guys, I don't know what to say.

In my civilian identity I'm President of the Graduate Student Senate here at the University of Touston. We had our big welcoming party for incoming grad students last night. Two of my cool chick friends took me out shopping yesterday afternoon so I'd be appropriately attired in the latest fashions. The whole thing was a blast.

You know... a few years ago I was going through this whole period where I was feeling just incredibly lonely and unhappy and miserable. These days I just feel like I'm so blessed with so many wonderful and extraordinary friends, especially in "real life" but also here on the boards. Thanks to all of you for making this such a awesome experience, and for constantly providing entertainment for me, as well as a place to exercise some of my zanier tendencies.

You rock, Legion World!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
You too. [Smile]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
You're a stud, EDE!

Thanks for helping Legion World go round and round with your presence! Every post has some funny, insightful tidbit to it.

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
You space-rawk, EDE!

Legion World is a much better and more fun place when your online [Smile]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Life at Legion World would be a calamity without you, Eryk, really and truly!

In addition to the many contributions already mentioned, Eryk Davis Ester has kept Legion World supplied with great statues - all the time labouring under the pain of kicked shins!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Leap Year Lass:
 -

Have I found my next LMB coloring project?!?

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  53  54  55   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.