Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Scooter & Caroline, XXXXXXXXs!

You guys kick butt! I love the picture! Now we'll be screaming for more, ya know!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks guys. I'm not someone who is comfortable in front of the camera, prefering to be behind it. But I'll share with you.

I just took this one as I couldn't pass up the pose. This is one of our 'kids'. Her name is Lucky. She was adopted from a no-kill shelter called Furberbia. She had been returned 3 times and her adoption was being offered at half price. She immediately took to us and we to her so she came home to meet our other two (at the time) cats. She's very loving and loves to give kisses to everyone, our only child who doesn't mind company. This pose is a normal one for her as she likes to lay on my shoulder and sleep while I work on the laptop. If she isn't there or asleep on my leg stretching out to my chest she's on the back of the chair that Mom sits in.

-

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
She's beautiful!

Nothing's more fun than a cat who actually LIKES people!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
[love] MEOW!  -
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
My god, she's the spitting image of my cat, Beavis! [Eek!]

He's very affectionate and kissy [love] with me, too. [Smile] He likes to lay on my chest and purr into the receiver when I'm on the phone-- ask Teeds!

She's lovely, Scott. You said she was returned 3 times-- why?! Unless she was just fated to end up with you guys... [Big Grin]

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caleb
Member of Lash's Legion of Super Bitches

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caleb   Email Caleb         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow -Scott and Caroline.
Its very cool to see you. You're beautiful people regardless of what dreams you think you may have dashed.

--------------------
Bring Back Tellus :tellus:

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
We think she was just waiting for us and must have done what she could to be waiting when we finally showed. She loves everyone, even children, so we have no idea why anyone would have returned her. But we're glad they did.

I'll post pics of our other 'children' as I can get them. They are more camera shy than Lucky.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Caleb? Is that really you? Wow! And thanks! [Embarrassed]

Hope you are doing okay and had a great Christmas.

Caleb
Member of Lash's Legion of Super Bitches

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caleb   Email Caleb         Edit/Delete Post     
by the way...
you have a beautiful pussy.

--------------------
Bring Back Tellus :tellus:

Lightning Lad
Founder

[lol]
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow what a nice gift. To finally put a face to Scott and Caroline. Thanks guys!!!!! You look great and seem very happy!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Never heard any reaction from anyone going to visit my Elfwood library shelf (see first page of thread) so I guess I'll post something here.

This was the last photo of most of our family, shortly before my brother (right) and I (center) lost our mother. Since that Thanksgiving of 1997 I've gotten out of the mood for pictures, I must admit. I don't look much different, except for a few more, er, grey hairs in my beard ...

-

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Everybody looks real and really great! I like the photos. It really does make a difference to be able to visualize someone when I'm reading their posts, although some of those avatar images continue to be pretty tenacious in my memory...

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
A lot of beautiful pics of beautiful people. Nice to "meet" you all.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for sharing, all!
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.