Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Varalent's Variable Villa (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Varalent's Variable Villa
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Perhaps it is time for a Vee/MLLASH (and by extension, Vee-Fat Cramer) alliance after all!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Mr. Varalent, I accept your offer. This is a difficult decision and I understand that there may be risks involved, but someone has to do it, and I would hate to see anyone involved with Legion World see harm come to them. Therefore, I will take the position if you are elected. This may be difficult. I may have to put up with boredom from the extra free time I will have. I may also have to face the temptations of materialism and greed that will come with the raise in pay. But I would gladly take that sacrifice than have to see one of my fellow citizens suffer the same fate.

It will be a pleasure working for you, sir.

Now let's see if I can find my cousins' numbers...

From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
The pleasure is all mine Super Lad Kid. I believe in identifying talent and putting it to work where it will do the most good. I'm glad you understand the danger and are still willing to take on the challenge the position offers.

You've helped put my mind at ease about this position. I'm trying to be prepared to assume the responsibilities of the Leader position in the event I'm elected. One way of doing that is by making decisions about those I would like to see working in my adminsitration.

There is so much to do in advance in order to be able to hit the ground running!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Vote FAT CRAMER:
Perhaps it is time for a Vee/MLLASH (and by extension, Vee-Fat Cramer) alliance after all!

But I thought you had a KP/Cramer alliance going?

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I heard that Kippers attempted to crawl into bed with Crujectra! politically speaking of course

Plus it looks like Jeffey's not gonna get that nomination he desperately needs.

Therefore, the FAT CRAMER camp throws its full support behind VARALENT! Cramey's gonna need a good, dependable deputy leader!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats SLK! Nice job!

But Vee, you can't bribe my security officers with positions of the office that I run! Unless you wanna give everyone a big raise!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
I heard that Kippers attempted to crawl into bed with Crujectra! politically speaking of course

Ummm... but isn't Vee staying in KP's room for the next few days or something!

Jeepers! It's getting hard to untangle this complex web of political intrigue!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Congrats SLK! Nice job!

But Vee, you can't bribe my security officers with positions of the office that I run! Unless you wanna give everyone a big raise!

Cobie surely you know that significant raises for all your trusted employee are guaranteed in a Varalent admistration. Meritorious service in these trying times shall always be justly compensated.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Perhaps with all this political bed-hopping, now is the time to have an ALL-CANDIDATES SLUMBER PARTY.

Kippers, Vee, Cramey, HWW, Stu and Cruey can don their favorite PJs, frolick on a pillow & blanket covered floor and discuss the issues in a televised press conference!

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

This all reminds me of that 20th Century game...Twister

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Vee drags in to his Villa, exhausted from the past few days. Heading into the spare room, he quickly turns down the bed and then retires to his own room. There he quietly undresses and slides into bed.

Good night SemiSweets, where ever you are!

[ November 30, 2003, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: Varalent ]

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Kippers, Vee, Cramey, HWW, Stu and Cruey can don their favorite PJs, frolick on a pillow & blanket covered floor and discuss the issues in a televised press conference!

Great idea, but what of those of us who aren't into the whole PJs thing?

(And a good night to Semi from me, too...)

[ November 30, 2003, 08:42 PM: Message edited by: STU ]

Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

Plus it looks like Jeffey's not gonna get that nomination he desperately needs.

Therefore, the FAT CRAMER camp throws its full support behind VARALENT! Cramey's gonna need a good, dependable deputy leader!

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

You... shameless hussy!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Perhaps with all this political bed-hopping, now is the time to have an ALL-CANDIDATES SLUMBER PARTY.

That's a good idea! In fact, I'll start it!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, Varalent - if you're elected, would you consider renting me the Villa for the duration of your term?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.