Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
A simple game, and a good way to get to know your fellow Legion Worlders.

Same rules. I ask a question of the "person below me" (ie. whoever posts next). That person answers the question and then asks a question of the person below them, and so on, and so on. Answer honestly, be goofy, it's up to you. Just don't forget to ask a question each time you answer one!

Ready?

Person Below Me, had you, like me, been hoping to be poster number 2500 in the previous "Person Below Me" thread, only to have your hopes extinguished and replaced by the distant hope of being number 2500 in this thread?

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Um, yes, except for the whole "not getting the 2500th post" bit. [Wink] Sorry to steal your thunder Lad Boy, but that thread was my baby. I was so hoping I'd get to be the one to finish it off! Hey, at least you got to have the first post in this thread!

PBM, who do you think will have the 2500th post in this version of PBM?

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I think it will be Viv.

PBM

Of all the planets we have seen in the LSH, which one sticks out most in your memory.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Kathoon. I like the night life, i like to boggie!

Peeler Bannana Monster,

Have you done your Christmas shopping yet?

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mearl Dox
Likes green

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mearl Dox   Email Mearl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
Partially done. Still have some other things I want to pick up.

PBM, are you giving any particularly expensive or fancy presents this year, and if so, what?

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

From: Colu | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
Sort of. I got my wife an 800$ sewing/embroidery machine as a combination anniversary/birthday/xmas present, and then I got her a new computer, monitor, and printer as a birthday/xmas gift, since it was $500. Nothing over $100 for actual xmas gift, though.

PBM, what's the most expensive gift you ever got for someone?

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Tennis bracelet for my wife.

PBM (Possible Boyfriend Material?),
What is the most egregious act of regifting you've ever engaged in?

[ December 08, 2004, 09:40 AM: Message edited by: Lad Boy ]

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bureaucracy Boy
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bureaucracy Boy           Edit/Delete Post     
Remember the navy sweater you got from us for Christmas last year? Don't wear it around my mother.

PBM, If you could drive for free any car in the world for the next year, what would you pick?

From: Just a little off-center | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
A nice big white mercedes van - with shiny wheels and a decent sounds system!

No, seriously, I really want a van! [Big Grin]

Perfectly Balanced Menu, gangsta rap music - is it really truly awful or wot?

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I personally can't stand that blabbering [Smile]

Potential Bear Molester, have you ever worn or would you like to wear a kilt?

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Yup, I have a skimpy little blue and green number. Keith has all the proper kit (and cuts a fair old dash in it, let me tell you!) but won't wear it down here in Surrey to go out in as he's too scared of being molested by middle aged ladies! [LOL]

Panfried Belgium Mayonnaise, what colour is the 'new black' this year?

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Why Black of course

People Belching Melodies, do you have a website? if so, what is the URL?

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
No, and the address is www.howthehellisabarelycomputerliterateguylikemesupposedtohaveawebsite.com

Pink Bellied Mammal, do YOU have a website?

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
No Im pretty blonde when it comes to these fancy new typing boxes.

Potbellied Boobie Monkey Have you ever done naughty pics or video for a boyfriend / Girlfriend and what lengths did you go to to retreive them at the end of the relationship?

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Ohhh I've done tons of them and some are even on pay adult websites. I even did some WITH my boyfriend. Funnly enough, a person found some online a few years ago and brought them to the place I was working, along with the link to my website so that I would get in trouble. But people liked me in that place, and she was the one in trouble for bringing "my private life" to work.

Partnered Bee Minion, Have YOUever done naughty pics or video for a boyfriend / Girlfriend and what lengths did you go to to retreive them at the end of the relationship?

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.