Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Teen Titans #34-- One Year Later and Stuff! Solicitation and Spoilers! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Teen Titans #34-- One Year Later and Stuff! Solicitation and Spoilers!
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
The cover has been shown. Check it out here.
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Weird! Who would have guessed that Deathstroke would have had a female counterpart - must be his long-lost, never-mentioned daughter...

[ March 30, 2006, 07:53 PM: Message edited by: legionadventureman ]

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
You mean Rose -or Ravager, who has show up a number of times before in the Teen Titans, played a pretty crucial role in the 'Titans Tomorrow' stroyline and made numerous apperances in Nightwing.

That the long lost daughter you meant?

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe...Now that you mention it, Vu, the Ravager is/was an early NTT villain who was revealed to be Slade Wilson's son. The costume on the cover does bear a certain similarity to Slade's...Correct? No real biggie if I'm mistaken
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Former (and soon to be current) Titan Rose Wilson.

She's been around since 1992.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Well LAM, considering that I have the entire run -even the dreadful Liefeld ones- of this current Teen Titans run, I am 100% sure that is Rose Wilson, the new Ravger that was following in his footsteps.

How she ended up joining the Titans is another One Year Later story to be seeen.

Thanks for the support EDE!

[ March 30, 2006, 08:13 PM: Message edited by: rtvu2 ]

legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Thanks for the shortcut to the Rose bio, EDE...Had I not seen it I would have thought Rose had been Adeline's daughter. Adeline did bring up at least one decent kid (Joey) - who knows what could have happened if Rose was her actual daughter?
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, heck... that line up sucks.

Click Here For A SpoilerI'm not a fan of Cyborg or Rose Wilson, and I don't know who Hellboy is. I like Robin and Cassie, but where's Raven and Beast Boy?

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Well Princess...

Click Here For A Spoiler I think Hellboy is Kid Devil, Blue Devil's old sidekick. Do you think that Raven went with Gar to the Doom Patrol? Or maybe she just wasn't shown on the cover? I want to see why Rose is over there.

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rtvu2:
Well Princess...

Click Here For A Spoiler I think Hellboy is Kid Devil, Blue Devil's old sidekick. Do you think that Raven went with Gar to the Doom Patrol? Or maybe she just wasn't shown on the cover? I want to see why Rose is over there.

That's probably it. I'm not really familiar with him. Maybe he'll grow on me [Smile]

And:
Click Here For A SpoilerIs that where Gar is ending up? Hmmmm... guess I'll have to pick that up. And Raven would definitely fit in with them. Plus I would like to see if their relationship is going anywhere.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm definately curious. I also want to see the Gar/Raven relationship and see how it develops.

You know, I think it would be cool if Ravager gained Jericho's old power. That was such a cool power, and it would fit the history of the character.

I'm sure there's more Titans than those five. So, so far we're unsure of:

Click Here For A SpoilerRaven, Chageling (never will call him Beast Boy), Speedy and Superboy (Kon-El). Not to mention no word yet on Starfire in any title.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stratum
Booster Club President

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stratum           Edit/Delete Post     
Meh...not impressed with the new line-up. I have the feeling that it's only temporary and the rest will be worked back into the group.

Kid Devil is an interesting addition tho.

Jamie

From: Wood River, IL | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
It appears that Raven's silhoette is on the cover of #35.

We know from interviews that the silhoette's in #36 are the Brotherhood of Evil. Perhaps #35 is the Doom Patrol? Gar *is* there. To the left looks very similar to Robotman.

(Unless its Titans East).

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
You guys obviously missed the cover to #35 and this interview at CBR. I'm pretty sure Raven is with Gar in a new East Coast Teen Titans.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Great minds Cobbie? [Smile]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.