Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Holo Models : PRETTY GIRL! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Holo Models : PRETTY GIRL!
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
pret⋅ty
[prit-ee]
–adjective
1. pleasing or attractive to the eye, as by delicacy or gracefulness: a pretty face.

Hello,
It's time for a quick and easy Holo Model contest.
Please nominate up to 5 pretty girls from Legion comics. They could be a Legionnaire, a villain, a supporting character, an obscure character, just someone interesting and PRETTY!

The top five nominees shall become contestants, and it will be a quick, fun, and PRETTY contest!

Thanks!

[ March 16, 2009, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: Sketch Lad ]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I nominate Zynthia, Star Boy's girlfriend on Xanthu.

Here is an image of her I found Zynthia

My other 4:

Gigi Cusimano
Esper Lass
Dawnstar
Rose (the flowered sorceress on Zerox)

[ March 16, 2009, 08:02 PM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq. ]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
I nominate Danielle Foccart.

Oh wait, 5?

1. Danielle
2. Lydda
3. April
4. Dori
5. Imra

[ March 16, 2009, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: Sarcasm Kid ]

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

10 pretty nominees! Keep 'em coming!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

veryvery
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veryvery   Author's Homepage   Email veryvery         Edit/Delete Post     
1. nura. obviously the prettiest!!!
2. salu
3. imra
4...... querl. a girl.

what?

--------------------
http://www.adrianaferguson.com
http://joteivv.deviantart.com
http://superfuturefriends.blogspot.com

From: Seattle | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh my God. I just realized someone could nominate 3boot Cham because "it" is androgynous.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

So far, Imra is the only one with a double nomination. Otherwise, lots of nice noms.

If a gender switched Querl gets votes/more noms, I'd be happy to make that work.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Oh, and I've always kept Nura out of these contests, because I've always figured I'd cheat to make her win because I can't be objective where she's concerned (cuz she's my FAVORITE EVER!).

But, if she gets the noms/votes, I vow to behave and give everyone a fair shake.

[Smile]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
1. Taryn
2. Luornu
3. Kara
4. Zynthia
5. Lydda

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Imra, Zynthia and Lydda each have 2 noms. Lots of other great nominees with 1 each.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:
Oh my God. I just realized someone could nominate 3boot Cham because "it" is androgynous.

Why not ? Subvert the dominant paradigm, and all that.

(Even if they did sort of chicken out by clearly having the character "code male" anyway. Hey, DC Editorial board: BUH-KAWWW !!)

If anyone remembers a VERY obscure "rebound" of post-Crisis Brainy: Dr. Chasseer, she was initially drawn as having a kind of leonine face, with something that looked a lot like sideburns. So she could be nominated in both this category and in the "Hirstute" category.

I always thought she had potential, but we only saw her, like, twice. I think.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
 -

I must have missed the "sideburns" on her.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Oooh, that IS pretty.

It might've been just the way that Lightle (??) drew her initially. Or my memory being Not What It Used To Be [tm].

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

I don't think I did her justice in this shot. I should try again. And it's entirely possible that I just missed the "sideburns." I'll have to check it out.

sigh....

That'd mean digging through my terribly un-organized Legion collection.

sigh...

OR!
Searching online!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

cleome46

I could NOT find the Doc online. Searched high and low, because I really wanted to use her in a fic I was dreaming up, and it always helps to have the picture even when I'm trying to write instead of draw.

If you turn her up, consider it more confirmation as to why you're more famous on the internets than me. [Wink]

My comics are all three time zones away, so I wouldn't be much help on that front, either. [No]

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.