Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Star Boy Wallpaper (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Star Boy Wallpaper
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Hiya L*s

Here's a wallpaper picture I did of Thom... That's if I can work out how to place it here!

[img] http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LSHRPG/files/Kel%27s%20Legion%20Pictures/Star%20Boy%20Wallpaper.jpg [/img]

Here's hoping it worked... [Wink]
Cheers,
Wayne@OZ

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Sigh....

Guess it didn't. How the fudge do you place images into messages? Do they have to be sourced from a website?

Grrrrr.
[Mad]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Wayne, they have to be on a site accessible by other board members, which means they'd have to be a member of Kel's group to see it anyway.

Here's a smaller version of your pic:

-

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
BTW, anytime you want to share a pic and don't have a public site to post it to first, just let me know and I'll gladly give you space at my site to host it.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Yay!

Everybody take note - Scott's da man. I'm coming to believe there's nothing he can't do. [Smile]

And thanks for the offer of file space, Scott!

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Always Wayne. And if I ever get time to update my own site this here fine depiction of Thom will be added to my wallpaper section in all its full glory. [Smile]
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 14 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Very cool -- do you have any others??
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

It started with a Saturn Girl pic I did for a friend - when I got close to finishing it, I started on one of Thom.

As it turned out, Thom got finished before Imra, as my friend 'Chel's sensibilities were obviously more highly refined than mine, for she asked for quite a few changes to Imra (which I still haven't quite finsihed yet), whereas I pretty much accepted Thom the way he came out. [Wink]

I've placed a copy of the picture in the same folder as before (on Kel's site) - when Scott gets a moment, maybe he'll be gracious enough to be able to work his image magic and get the Imra pic onto the message board for you to have a look.

Now... the burning question. Who's next? [Saturn Girl]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

Lightning Lad
Founder

Abracadabra!

-

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 14 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Great job! -- I like the little modifications on her outfit -- kinda reminds me of the "Ultraman" family.

If you're taking requests ... WILDFIRE!! [Smile]

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
great pictures !!! i like the use of the typography, also ....

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Thanks Guys... [Embarrassed]

I've still a picture that I've been meaning to work up for Scott, but after that I might give Wildfire a go - I figure a metallic form instead of flesh/spandex could look pretty cool...

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

TempestGarden
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TempestGarden   Email TempestGarden         Edit/Delete Post     
Wayne,

These pictures are way cool! Have you done a lot of drawings/sketches of the Legion in the past? It would be cool to see them if so. Is there any form of "gallery" on this messageboard where such things could be posted?

--Jeff Hall

From: Royal Oak, MI | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
It's slightly scary how much stuff I've drawn that's Legion related... Maybe I'll have to talk to Scott about putting some stuff up.

Most of it's from a Legion ERPG I'm in... Alternate Costumes and stuff like that. I'm pretty terrible at backgrounds and layout, so I tend to stick to costume design and solo shots.

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Star Boy:
It's slightly scary how much stuff I've drawn that's Legion related... Maybe I'll have to talk to Scott about putting some stuff up.

Most of it's from a Legion ERPG I'm in... Alternate Costumes and stuff like that. I'm pretty terrible at backgrounds and layout, so I tend to stick to costume design and solo shots.

Anytime you are ready Wayne, we'll just start a dedicated thread for your stuff and I'll host the pics.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.