Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Loser's Gallery (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  36  37  38   
Author Topic: Loser's Gallery
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's a few more I'd forgotten about. They're from Gina Robotgirl's Chibi Legion, all drawn by Gina Robotgirl. I love these little guys. I might have to color some more of them one of these days!

The Ranzz Twins

-

Cosmic Boy

-

M'Onel

-

Wildfire and Shikari

-

And my favorite of the bunch, Vi

-

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Loser Lad:
As for my own talents, I'm afraid my drawing is more similar to Cobalt Kid's than it is to Tony's. [Wink]

My art is so...different...that I only draw pics of Cosmic Boy and Venturian Walking Money!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Just posted for Kat's Phil Moy Challenge, Triad by Phil Moy:

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Satire Lad
Legion Hopeful

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Satire Lad   Email Satire Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow. Nice coloring, LL.
From: Eniam, near the Land of the Port. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Love the chibi's and a great Triad.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Lou, didn't you color Dedman's Lardy pic? I could have sworn I had just seen it recently...

Have you loaded it anywhere?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Thanks for the compliments Satire Lad and Viv!

Cobie, I haven't finished the Lardy pic yet. I colored part of it to make an avatar for Lardy out of it (which I just posted in Viv's pics thread) but that's it so far.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

Here are my entries for Kat's Legionnaires Coloring Challenge. All drawn by Jeff Moy. I'm really not thrilled with the background on the Mon and Shady one, but I was pretty happy with the way Shady turned out, so I figured I'd post it anyway. I was going to stick with all pre-booters, but I couldn't resist coloring the Imra in a mini-skirt one!

Bouncing Boy:

Click for fullsize image

Adventure Era Colossal Boy and Shrinking Violet:

Click for fullsize image

Mon-El and Shadow Lass:

Click for fullsize image

Saturn Girl (in mini-skirt costume):

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
These look great Loser
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Thanks Ded!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

Here are a few more of Gina's Chibi Legionnaires that I finished up a week or so ago.

Star Boy

-

Superboy

-

Supergirl (slightly altered from the original drawing to make it more like her Pre-Crisis look)

-

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Lou, you do a great job at this! I'd like to see your colors on that picture of Saturn Girl in the pink bikini!

I love seeing Moy's drawings of the Legion of different eras. You bring them to life!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
These are great Lou, but you just blew me away with those pics of Mon-El and Shadow Lass, and Saturn Girl.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Thanks for the compliments Dean and Viv. Dean, I very well may color that Cockrum/Grell era Saturn Girl. Don't know if I'll do it in time for Kat's Challenge or not but I will do it sooner or later!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

So anyway, a while ago Tony Scott (Freekinos) posted a great drawing he did of a reboot Dream Girl and Star Boy. I always wanted to color it, but never got around to it. A couple of days ago Viviane asked me if I could color it to reflect our LMB characters. The drawing was perfect for it (especially since Dean's design for the Loser Lad costume was originally based on Star Boy's) so I figured I'd give it a shot. Here's High Priestess Viviane and Loser Lad, altered from a drawing by Tony Scott.

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The LMB Archives

This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  36  37  38   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.