Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Bill Alger- Li'l Legion (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 36 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  34  35  36   
Author Topic: Bill Alger- Li'l Legion
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Click for fullsize image
"Night Girl!"

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Click for fullsize image
"Supergirl meets Andromeda!"

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

Click for fullsize image
"Polar Boy annoys Night Girl!"

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Oooh, I missed this thread. How absolutely frakkin' awesome! They're so cute -- but with the right amount of attitude that they're not too saccharine. I love Color Kid especially -- got a soft spot for him.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Alger
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Alger   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Alger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
Color Kid reminds me of Richie Rich in that picture!!

He does kinda seem like a Richie Rich type of character. Li'l Color Kid should have his OWN series! Screw those Legions, CK can succeed on his own! [Smile]
From: Brooklyn, NY | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Alger
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Alger   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Alger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Suddenly Seymour:
Oooh, I missed this thread. How absolutely frakkin' awesome! They're so cute -- but with the right amount of attitude that they're not too saccharine. I love Color Kid especially -- got a soft spot for him.

Thanks for kind words, Seymour!
From: Brooklyn, NY | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

Click for fullsize image
"Quislet!"

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
What fun!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

Click for fullsize image
"Tyroc yellin'!"

lil'rhino

Click for fullsize image
"Element Lad!"

lil'rhino

I've been posting these as thumbnails 'cause I didn't want the pages to load to slowly.
But since some of the sketches are light, should I post them full-sized to make them easier to see??
Candace, would that help??

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Thumbnails are the full sized images resized dimensionally (width/height) it doesn't effect the file size (kilobytes or megabytes).

Thumbnails keep the pages from being distorted on the screen and should always be used for larger (width/height) images.

I also don't think full size helps make the pencils show up any better for most people (I can see them fine).

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Plus full-size images are only one-click away.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, don't bother saving them bigger.
It doesn't help me.
I just have to get them darkened.
Thanks for the lovely thought, though!
[Hug]

I don't know how to do the 'click' or I would for my pictures if it's needed.

Is there a way that someone with very little understanding of computer jargon can learn how to do it?

Why do pictures need to be small if they're close to the 150 or or under?

I kind of like them bigger on the page for the gallery impression that it gives.
(That's the graphic artist in me. Well, the classical artist, too. Sorry.)

It seems that most people don't even come to this category and I don't think that making it more difficult, as in click, enlarge the screen and click again, really is all that inviting.
I don't mind much, but I LOVE art and will follow it almost anywhere.

[ June 01, 2010, 02:24 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karie
Tart!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karie   Email Karie         Edit/Delete Post     
These are amazing!!
From: Durban, South Africa & Auckland, New Zealand. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 36 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  34  35  36   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.