Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » LEGION STORIES re-told in all-smiley form (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: LEGION STORIES re-told in all-smiley form
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, Eryk, it was fun to adapt!

re: Nura and Val, they sure were paired in more than one LSH tale! I believe this story was taking place while Jeckie was off at the Space-Circus... of DEATH!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
GIGGLE

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:

re: Nura and Val, they sure were paired in more than one LSH tale! I believe this story was taking place while Jeckie was off at the Space-Circus... of DEATH!

*sigh*

I guess platinum blondes are pretty much interchangeable!

[DreamGirl] [Sensor]

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I've been sitting here laughing my ass off!

That was better than I could have imagined, Lash! The sad part is that you didn't ad lib much. [Wink]

Incredible! I think we need a support thread to get you to write the Legion!

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Hmmm. How 'bout a support thread for me & EDE to write series of silly LEGION-related miniseries?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
With Dean as artist?
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
That would rock!!!!!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
And Drake should do the pin-ups for the issue.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Heh...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Hey, as long as EDE is on board I'm all for it! Drake on covers! Dean on interiors! Freeky, too!

But are you sure LEGION fandom really cares about what's going on with the likes of Eyeful Ethel, Lester Spiffany and The Mess?

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
They WIIL once they see what WE do with 'em, Lash!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I'll take that as EDE being onboard!

COOL! Calamity King, Quantum Queen, Calorie Queen and Echo-Chamber Chet--- here we come!

maybe that Giffen guy would enjoy drawing one of the minis...? *dreamy sigh*

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

AND NOW... Legion All-Smiley Theatre presents LSH # 289 A COLD AND LONELY CORNER OF HELL

Roll Call:

[Saturn Girl]

[TimberWolf]

[ShrinkingViolet]

[ChameleonBoy]

[ColossalBoy]

[Dawnstar]

[LightLass]

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

[ColossalBoy] If I had to pick an asteroid to go belly-up on, I sure wish I'd picked a WARMER one.

[ShrinkingViolet] Sush! None of us picked anything about this mess.

[ChameleonBoy] I picked the STUPID mission that got us into this mess.

[TimberWolf] BOAST about it some more, Chameleon Boy!

[Saturn Girl] EASY, Timber Wolf. We have to conserve our energies until the Legion finds us. Though it won't be easy because I'm beginning to notice how hot you are. And my husband is so very VERY far away.

[TimberWolf] Your husband is as useful as this flight ring-- frozen STIFF and WORTHLESS!

[ShrinkingViolet] Come on, Gim, let's go for a walk, this is getting depressing.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

[ColossalBoy] You know, there's ONE thing about this mess that makes me glad we're stuck here. I've had the jones for you for a LONG time, little lady, and it feels GOOD to admit it!

[ShrinkingViolet] *choke!*

[ColossalBoy] Violet...?

MEANWHILE

[Dawnstar] If ANYONE finds the missing Legionnaires, it MUST be me! As I state in each issue, my tracking powers earned my Legion membership and if the fail I should be busted down to the Subs. Or even worse-- The Wanderers!

[LightLass] DAWNSTAR! Do you hve a reading on Brin and the others yet?

[Dawnstar] NO, Light Lass-- I have NO SCENT of the trail. I am sorry.

[LightLass] Find Timber Wolf! HE'S all I need in the universe to keep me heterosexual.

[ December 20, 2003, 01:55 PM: Message edited by: MLLASH ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.