Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » LEGION STORIES re-told in all-smiley form (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: LEGION STORIES re-told in all-smiley form
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
[KarateKid] I'm BORED Cham. Bored to TEARS! At least this VXXNIARADE (note: I am not making this up!) still packs a little kick! *gulp!*

[ChameleonBoy] Fer real! If I have much more of this I won't be held responsible for what I do to you, Val! *tee hee!* Ya wanna another toke of my space-roach?

AAAYYYYYYYY!

[KarateKid] WHAT the--! I thought Tyroc LEFT the team!

[ChameleonBoy] That scream came from DREAM GIRL's room! Cool, another chance to see her in a skimpy negligee!

the duo enter Nura's room

[ChameleonBoy] Nuts! She's in one of her grandma's gowns!

[DreamGirl] Oh, Val, Cham, I just had one of my dreams. It was POWERFUL... it was SO REAL! I saw the 3 of us about to be involved in one of the most ridiculous stories ever told!
*choke!* It was horrible!

[KarateKid] There there, get a GRIP on yourself, Dreamy! Let me hold you in my strong virile arms while you collect your womanly emotions. Us strong tough GUYS will handle everything, don't you worry!

[ December 14, 2003, 02:00 PM: Message edited by: MLLASH ]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Giggle...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

[ChameleonBoy] What's THAT?!

[KarateKid] It's a SUBWAY car-- late 20th century! Whoever sent this thing WANTS us to go in!

once inside

[DreamGirl] Willikers! It's as if someone took bits & peices of POP CULTURE from every time period ever recorded in the galaxy, ate them and then defecated them!

[Doctor Mayavale] Ah, my dear friends. My dear DEAR friends! It is so good to see you again! So good to be reunited with the 3 who have shared SO MUCH with me through the centuries! But you look confused, dear ones-- so LOST! Don't you recognize the face of your oldest companion, DR. MAYAVALE? Perhaps my new honky-afro makes me look different?
[DreamGirl] What are you talking about?

[Doctor Mayavale] Once I was a member of a cult of bald hippies until I sniffed magic-space-glue vapors! And SCREAMED! In that instant, the knowledge of 50,000 LIFETIMES flooded my brain! I remember EVERY detail of EVERY incarnation I've been through! Now you'll see what this has to do with YOU three!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Oy vey.

I just picked up that issue recently... Its no wonder the 250s-270s aren't looked fondly upon.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

[Doctor Mayavale] HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! Do not attempt to MOVE, old friends! The gas you inhaled allows me to recondition your FRAGILE MINDS. You are my PUPPETS but even puppets deserve answers! We have shared MANY incarnations-- each of you has BETRAYED ME in a past life! I must set those karmic injustices ARIGHT!

You, Chameleon Boy, were not ALWAYS thus! Once you were BLACK EAGLE-- you were a CHEROKEE-- and I was your chief! You killed my dog for piddling on your TEEPEE! But I will CHANGE that, Black Eagle-- You will perish MISERABLY and ALONE!

[ChameleonBoy] *choke!*

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

[Doctor Mayavale] I am JULIUS CEASER and YOU Karate Kid are Brutus, my most beloved companion and male concubine! But what's THIS-- you turn on me, attempt to kill me? But now I PARRY the swordthrust of reality-- employ karmic RIPOSTE! The true evil is BRUTUS! He is Rome's most PERNICIOUS foe AND FOR THAT HE MUST DIE!!!! (!!!)

[KarateKid] *gasp!* Male concubine?

[ December 14, 2003, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: MLLASH ]

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

[Doctor Mayavale] I was John Alvarez- detective on the New York Police Department! You, Dream Girl, were Carol Dumblondeski-- we were deeply in love! We used to enrage the neighbors with the noises of our torrid sexual depravities!! But you didn't REALLY love me! You were setting me up for your boyfriend BIG LARRY DICKLER! I was investigating him and ready to bust his DRUG RING and for some reason he wanted me OUT of the WAY! But THIS time we EVEN the score!

[DreamGirl] Now my dream all makes sense! This story sucks!

[Doctor Mayavale] You should be DELIGHTED to be ALIVE!

[ChameleonBoy] [KarateKid] STOP, Mayavale!

[Doctor Mayavale] NO! HOW did you survive?!?!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

[ChameleonBoy] [KarateKid] We're LEGIONNAIRES, dumbass! We kicked butt, took names, and walked OUT of your stupid traps!

[DreamGirl] Oh, Val, Cham! I knew you would come rescue me 'cause I'm just a girl!

[Doctor Mayavale] My dear girl-- these 2 need rescuers of their own!

Doc M zaps Cham & Val, and Nura senses they are dying and TOTALLY wigs out!

[DreamGirl] YOU FILTHY SLIME!!! YOU DEPRAVED DISGUSTING ANIMAL!!! *smack!* *pop!* *hurl!* *whammo!* [Doctor Mayavale]

There are moments when useless females show that they can sometimes be good for something other than making babies and nagging. THIS is one such moment!

[KarateKid] JEEPERS, Nura-- you were spectacular-- for a useless female!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

[Doctor Mayavale] You have GROWN, Dream Girl. That surprised me. There is much more I need to learn-- I take my leave of you now to sniff more space-glue! But rest assured, old friends-- DOCTOR MAYAVALE WILL RETURN unless this continuity is completely whited out in some sort of horrible crossover!

[ChameleonBoy] Yeesh! I need a stiff VXXNIARADE!

THE GLUE-SNIFFIN' END! (!!!!)

--------------------

Doctor Mayavale
Enlightened!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor Mayavale           Edit/Delete Post     
MLLASH, while I have heard you tell my story throughout many lifetimes, you have truly outdone yourself in this incarnation. Truly have the sacred powers of the Ilidzed blessed you with the gifts of Xancodaxu!

--------------------
I LIKE IKE!!

Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

ummm... thanks?

--------------------

Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
This is fun...

I would suggest a COld and Lonely Corner of Hell for your next one...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Thanks Danny, it'll be the next one (I'm pretty sure all those characters are represented in the smileys).

--------------------

Mattropolis

Yeah there arent alot of characters in it either...

I just want to see your version of Brin and the Hussy...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
The Doc Mayavale story is pretty groovy, Lash!

Is it just me, or do Val and Nura tend to get paired quite a bit in stories?

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.