Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » The Super-Jailhouse of Space!!! (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: The Super-Jailhouse of Space!!!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Guys, you should definately do that if you can. I wish we could find some of the other tag team stories that have been lost over the years, but the majority of them are probably lost.

Most Tag threads are never finished, the only one with a definate ending I can ever remember is the Five Years Gap thread (widely considered are best). Besides that, no thread really ever ended. A lot of them never took off either. On Dupicate Man's forum, a story called "The LMBP Super-Moby Dick of Space Mission" only made about eight or nine posts by me and Lardy, and I can remember starting "Cobalt's Calculus Conundrum" a few years ago that only saw a few posts by Loser and me and a few others. That's the way it usually goes. The ongoing tag thread we had in year two was up to eight or nine pages, then went right into a war with Beige Seid that never had an ending.

It is nice to see a thread end. I think the Thora thread has only a bit more to be told in it, and will probably end in the next few days.

So Great job guys!!!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I know Pov and Kippers (and probably others) have both "Hot Summer Nights" and "Doom of the Super-Heroes" saved, so perhaps they can repost those.

It looks like "The Omega Man Gambit" may be lost for good, unless someone else has it saved. It's a shame, really, since a pretty big portion of what got written was me setting up the scenario of where everyone would be shortly after the end of "Doom". I was doing my best to emulate the POV of various characters. I personally thought my Lash Lad was spot on!

Pretty soon I'm going to start the tale of how we moved to our new HQ (LMB World), which will take place between "The Super-Jailhouse" and the "Dev-Em" and "Thora" storylines!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Eyrk, that would be a great tale! I'd be interested in hearing it too!

You could include the creation of SHAKES, the beginning of your and Crujeckie's term, and even mention or show the crisis and death of Space Tart (and any other alt ID's that died, whether we know about it yet or not!)

Can't wait to see it!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
A little footnote to this story......

***Epilogue/Plot Clarification***

After the adventure was over, it was later discovered that *SURPRISE* Hummer Lass has STILL retained her vaginal virginity despite the seemingly irreversible nature of events in this story! AND Lucien did NOT in fact have intercourse with her EITHER, which preserves his homosexuality unblemished.

What happened was Hummer Lass's vagina and feminine organs had been replaced by the evil Vaginimus, and Lucien's man-things had been replaced by Tharcock. (Vaginimus and Tharcock are two-fifths of LMBP foes the Inflatable Five) And let's not forget tha the two were under some weird, unexplained spell at the time.

So the offspring of Hummer Lass and Lucien are actually the offspring of Vaginimus and Tharcock. Why the two were possessed is a story for another time.

Luckily, the two have been freed of this heinous naughty parts possession, and now have their own naughty parts. So, Hummer Lass is still technically a virgin, and Loosh is still gay!

'Kay?

***End Epilogue/Plot Clarification***

Hey, I created her, I should be the first to fuck her!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Sounds good to me Lardy! [Wink] Can I watch?

BTW, I hope to get first crack at bringing back Space Tart is she is ever brought back, if that's all right with everyone? I guess Lash is the one I should ask for permission from...

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.