Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Loser's Gallery (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  36  37  38   
Author Topic: Loser's Gallery
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, Kinetix and Vi, THAT got my attention. Other than Mysa, my favorite and most adorable Legion gals [Smile] Just finished up a set of micros for each of them.

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you so much, Lou, I printed it and stuck it on the wall, thanks. It's really cool cause that's my favortie pic of her.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Phantasma
Once Upon a Time

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Princess Phantasma           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Loser Logan:
Click for fullsize image

[Princess Projectra] This is breathtakingly beautiful! I wish Jan's colors were still blue and green. [Princess Projectra]

[ October 04, 2004, 03:02 AM: Message edited by: Princess Perfectra ]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Orando | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by HighPriestessViviane:
It's really cool cause that's my favortie pic of her.

Cool! I'm really glad you like it. I had a Kinetix solo pic all ready to color when I came across the Kinetix and Vi one in one of my folders. I liked that one better so I decided I'd do that one instead. Now I'm glad I did!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Princess Perfectra:
I wish Jan's colors were still blue and green.

I do too. That was always my favorite E-Lad costume, possibly because that was the one he was wearing in the first Legion issue I ever owned back when I was a kid. It was one of the S/LSH Earthwar issues that I got in one of those 3 comics in a plastic bag deals that they used to sell at K-Mart in the late 70's and early 80's. I didn't pick up another Legion comic for quite a few years after that, but that Earthwar issue made a big impression on me. I still have it around here somewhere 20-some years after I got it.

Thanks for the compliments Miss T., Future and Kat! I'm glad you guys like this stuff!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Yellow Kid's recoloring of XS's costume on his Fan Art thread inspired me to recolor mine. Here's Weringo's XS re-imagined in Kid Flash colors...

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I think she looks good in those colors, she's cute in the other ones, but she's dynamic in these colors, beuno Lou!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Princess Projectra by Jeff Moy.

I love this sketch, I just wish I had a larger scan of it...

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow.

That one is new to me and Ilove it. I just found a new wallpaper for work [Smile]

Great work on the colouring Lou (as usual) The shadows, the shading of the colours all work really really well for me.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Thanks Far! This one is new for me too. I just did it recently and haven't posted it anywhere before. I'm glad you like it.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh wow, very nice.

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Thanks Kat!

Here's another one I colored drawn by our own Dean Lee!

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Lou,
I love to see Jeff Moy's version of preboot Legionnaires! That Jecky is gorgeous! Your colors give the drawing a real richness that the Princess deserves.

I like the job you did on that Saturn Girl picture, too! (I'm not totally happy with the job I did on those pencils, but oh well...).

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Healex
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healex   Email Healex         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Loser Lad:
I love this one. Here's Sketch Lad surrounded by a few of his favorite subjects...

-

All I can say Loser, is that your work is Great. Hell now I'm wishing I had a sketch of myself. [Smile]
From: Tampa | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Thanks Healex!

That Sketch Lad was probably one of the toughest ones to do. The spectrum gradient was all one layer, and it was tough trying to blend in the shading on that layer without mixing the colors. Turned out pretty well though, but I've learned so much since doing those first couple that I would probably have done it totally different if I was doing it today.

I still like the effect of the spectrum. I imagine it flowing and changing as Sketch Lad moves rather than staying static.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  36  37  38   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.