Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Calling all LMBers! (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Calling all LMBers!
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
If you'd like, you can always opt for the shirtless housework option as well...

Hmm, does this work like strip poker? If I post twice....? [Razz]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Um, Vee, are you trying to insinuate that I may be hot mowing the lawn, or do you mean something in a flirtatious manner? If it's the former, then no prob...

And I'm glad to see everyone posting on the threads! Keep 'em Coming!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
CK, I'm absolutely certain that you will be HOT mowing the lawn! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Not if you do it 'round my manor - it's been freezing out of late! BBBbbrrrrrrr

<teeth chattering sound!>

Oh you mean hot!!!
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
oh my....

[ October 23, 2003, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: Harbinger ]

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Shirtless in the cold = perky nipples = hot [Wink]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Laugh Out Loud]

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Yo, Cobie, Write something!

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(it's gotta be better than the crap I just posted)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Alright, I'm back! Keep 'em coming guys! I like it better when I'm not writing every third post! This is great!

And join in on the Dev-Em story too! Let's get all three going strong!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay Cobie, but remember you asked for it.

Free KOKO and Jinx!

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Hm, I see people's names up there, and am eagerly awaiting their additions to these tag threads...
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I wouldn't mind the shirtless housework, but only if I get to choose who! [Lightning Lad] Of course, you'll have to provide the plane fare since I'm way over here on the other side of the world... [Wink]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Hey Invisible Braniac, glad to see you posting on the threads! Your power is pretty cool too, welcome aboard!

I don't know if your an official LMBer yet, so I say let's make it official. Your barrette is in the mail (like Nura Nal's), and you've just been admitted as the newest member of the greatest Message Board Posters ever assembled!

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, thanks, Cobalt! I'll wear it with pride... I'll even dye my hair white! I just wanna say that I'm having a lot of fun with these threads! Thanks for all the wacky posts that really fit my weird sense of humor [Laugh Out Loud]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Invisible Brainiac, check out the Mission Monitor section of Legion World too, we have a blast over there as well and enjoy all kinds of craziness that you would probably love!
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
I need your help! I know that most of you are good at writing, have a good sense of humor and enjoy comic books! It only makes sense that you post in the tag threads! Why not? C'mon!

quote:
Originally posted by Crujectra:
Something to keep in mind:

Legion World is a public message board. You really never know who will one day become a member here. As such, it might be a good idea to keep that in mind when composing posts or contributing to the story threads. If you are planning to be rude or crude in your post, consider the fact that the subject of that post might one day read that post, and might be hurt or offended by it.

Don't let your attempts at entertainment override your consideration for other people's feelings.

Sentients,

The second quote above was originally posted in the "Advice for New Posters" Thread in the Science Police Headquarters. The first is obviously the first lines of this thread.

Lately, there seems to be a rather disturbing trend taking over in the "Ongoing LMBP Tag Team" thread. A trend that has caused me to reluctantly make a decision to suspend any further involvement with that thread as either Abinquank? or Space Ranger. And to refuse to participate in any tag team threads which contain any hint of this type of thing in the future.

I have no idea what the circumstances of the "Flame War" between Lardy (and apparently several other posters) and the person currently being attacked by the storyline in "Ongoing" were. But I do know that "History Favors the Winner."

I deeply regret ever writing a single word on that thread after the introduction of the current storyline. Unfortunately I did and I can't change that. But I can refuse to participate further and I can go back and edit out any references to that person by any of her recognized names in my posts, and I can and do urge all other writer's to do the same.

There is a HUGE DIFFERENCE between using fictional characters and real people in these way over the top story lines. And that difference involves both personal choice and legal issues. Personal choice I leave to individuals, I make my choices you make yours, we each live with the results of those choices.

Possible Legal Issues are another matter.

The person being attacked in the "Ongoing" thread does not post here, has never posted here, and as far as I know has never posted anywhere the members here post, since losing the "Flame War".

So, where is the rationale for kicking that person around more coming from? And, What purpose does it serve? None as far as I can see.

But continuing with this nonsense does pose a very real danger to this message board. As stated in the quote by Crujectra above, this is a PUBLIC BOARD. Anyone can open this site and read everything posted here. And even if Gary and Scott once again place some minimal restrictions on entry to this board it won't reduce at all the possibility of that person or someone who knows her from seeing what has been written.

Gary and Scott have gone to great lengths to provide us with an amazing playground. Do we want to repay their generosity by opening this place up to the possibility of legal actions against it or them? All for the dubious pleasure of kicking around someone who left the boards a long time ago?

[ November 02, 2003, 05:58 AM: Message edited by: Space Ranger ]

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.