Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » The Super-Jailhouse of Space!!! (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: The Super-Jailhouse of Space!!!
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
...panties are on backwards, whigh means that you can only be Murglpf...

A look of total confusion came over Cobie's face as he realized that his tongue was swelling to mammoth size. Within seconds it hung to the floor.

Vee, looking on in shock cried...

[ September 30, 2003, 01:20 PM: Message edited by: Almost New Kid ]

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
"Man, think of how much money I could get for that tongue in old Saigon. Cobie, after all this is over with, what say we discuss a business proposition?"

Cobie, though momentarily intrigued, said "No Vee, no dithe. Leths get back to the mithion at hand"

Suddenly, ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

Captain Lightbulb, who was standing there in shock, wondering how in the hell Cobie knew her panties were on mackwards or backwards or whatever, (it's hard to think straight while going thru an entire adventure while receiving a super weggie at the same time) realized that some other parts of her costume were also inappropriately placed and cried out...

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
*interlude*

Just wanted to point out that Captain Lightbulb is actually a guy. And his costume consists of a pair of speedos and a giant lightbulb on his head. Now let's see if we can make sense of the last three posts with that in mind...

*end interlude*

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

*second interlude*

OOPS!!!!!

Hey, when did these things start having to make sense???????

*end second interlude*

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
Originally posted by Almost New Kid:
Captain Lightbulb, who was standing there in shock, wondering how in the hell Cobie knew her panties were on mackwards or backwards or whatever, (it's hard to think straight while going thru an entire adventure while receiving a super weggie at the same time) realized that some other parts of her costume were also inappropriately placed and cried out...

..."Okay, Jake," said 'Captain Lightbulb', "this sexual roleplaying's getting a little out of hand---I'm going home!"

"But, TAMmy," pleaded 'Cobalt Kid', "it was just getting GOOD!"

"Got an idea, Jake...go fuck yourSELF!"

Jake's eyes brightened as he thought about the possibilities...

Meanwhile, after that unnecessarily distracting sidebar, back at the Super Jailhouse and the REAL story, our heroes contemplated how to intervene in the war between Blok and EDE.

"Maybe we should just let one of them take the other out and then fight the worn-out victor," Vee suggested.

"No," the Emerald Dildo Fairy said, "I must use my magic wand to summon a champion. You see,my wand is not truly an Emerald Dildo...it's the Emerald Schlong of Ekron!!"

As she waved the Schlong, it flew out of her hand and landed upon the scattered remnants of what was once Lardlad. It then hovered over two feet in the air. It glowed bright green until gradually the scattered remnants of Lardlad formed around its erect form.

"Lardy!" Cobalt shouted, "but how?".

The Emerald Dildo Fairy explained, "Surely you remember, Cobalt Kid, that Lardlad briefly wielded the Emerald Schlong in a desperate battle with the Emerald Ass?"

"Oh yeah, you're right!" Cobalt recalled. "Space Tart was possessed by the Emerald Ass, and Lardy had to use the Emerald Schlong to sodomize it in order to break its spell! Then the two items disappeared! Man, that was some HOT anal action!"

"Yes," the Dildo Fairy explained, "so the Schlong has a special affinity with its former wielder and was able to recreate him. (as a side note, being possessed by the Emerald Ass ended up giving Space Tart her legendary ability to pull improbably-sized, fortuitous items out of people's asses!)"

"So what'll Lardy do now?" Lash inquired.

Cobalt smirked, "isn't it obvious?" Cobalt smirked wryly.

Lardy smirked right back at him and begin to rise into the air through the power of his mighty Schlong towards the battling villains. As he rose, Lardy winked and said, "I think it's about time our two baddies got an Emerald SHOWER!"

Then, he reached down, aimed his weapon and.......

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

*interlude*

The preceding section was actually written by LARDLAD, who was having trouble posting it earlier.

Yeah, really. [Wink]

*end interlude*

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
*interlude*

alright, now I am utterly confused [Smile] . Can someone quickly let me know who Captain Lightbulb is, if he/she is an alt Id, and if he/she is an LMBer! Man I love this stuff [Smile]

And EDE, what's this about Lardy wanting to post! Are you him? What's happening to me, am I going insane?! Lardy was my friend!

*end interlude*

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Meanwhile:

Non-Sequitor sorted shellfish by threadcount

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
*interlude*

alright, now I am utterly confused [Smile] . Can someone quickly let me know who Captain Lightbulb is, if he/she is an alt Id, and if he/she is an LMBer! Man I love this stuff [Smile]

And EDE, what's this about Lardy wanting to post! Are you him? What's happening to me, am I going insane?! Lardy was my friend!

*end interlude*

*interlude*

CK, Captain Lightbulb is a he. He's the leader of the Light Brigade, a group of superheroes allied with the LMBP (think Heroes of Lallor or the Wanderers. Can't recall who the others are at the moment but I beleive he's the only one currently in play in this story.

*end interlude*

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Then, he reached down, aimed his weapon and...began spraying Eryk Prime & Lisp Lass/Blok the Rock with his emerald green brew. As the stream hit LL/BTR, he/she began running around in circles screaming

"Thtop it, thtop it! I'm getting all thoaked with your pith!"

Eryk Prime however had stopped dead in his tracks. Frozen in place, he (and everyone else) watched as Lardy's "pith" streamed down his body. Everywhere it touched turned bright red! Within moments, Eryk looked like a bright red tomato with a nelly cap on it's head!

At this moment, Lardy called out, "One more target!" and directed his stream to spray Kid Prime where he stood gawking. As soon as the liquid touched him, there was a bright flash and Kid Prime seemed to shimmer out of reality. When the light faded, Kid Prime was no longer there. In his place was Raging Bull Kid, his alternate self!

Raging Bull Kid bellowed at the top of his lungs in annoyance and suddenly spotted the bright red Eryk Prime. Lowering his head and pointing his bullhorns towards Eryk, Raging Bull Kid charged...

Edited per the demands of the Varalent Editorial Board ~ see below.

[ October 02, 2003, 03:30 AM: Message edited by: Varalent ]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
...and sent Eryk Prime reeling! When Eyrk Prime stood up, for the first time in awhile, his eyes began to resemble his normal hue...

"Where am I? What happened? Why am I soaked with piss?"

Just then, Blok the Rock/Lisp Lass began shrieking, as the Piss began to make her melt to the ground...

"Now!" said Rody the Super Rat yelled, as he made his move to stop Blok by...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

*interlude*

For info on The Light Brigade, see Who's Who in the Light Brigade

*end interlude*

[ October 01, 2003, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
*interlude*

Kid Prime is Raging Bull?!??!!! But Raging Bull was already with Lucien Lad and Hummer Lass and whoever else was on Fornicata when it exploded. So are there now *two* Raging Bulls? And if so am I still allowed to flirt with the non-Kid Prime one despite the fact that the Kid Prime Raging Bull is my son? Gosh, it's all so confusin. Heh.

*end interlude*

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Bevis:
*interlude*

Kid Prime is Raging Bull?!??!!! But Raging Bull was already with Lucien Lad and Hummer Lass and whoever else was on Fornicata when it exploded. So are there now *two* Raging Bulls? And if so am I still allowed to flirt with the non-Kid Prime one despite the fact that the Kid Prime Raging Bull is my son? Gosh, it's all so confusin. Heh.

*end interlude*

*****interlude*****
According to LW Deputy Leader, Milliner & Story Archivist EDE: "
Okay, so I don't really remember what happened in Bevis and KP's posts that were lost, but the most important things were that the two kidnapped children of Lucien Lad and Hummer Lass were revealed to have been drones created by the Emerald Dildo fairy, while the real twins were safe and sound and had been sent back in time, apparently to become Kid Prime and Captain Lightbulb (though this may be inaccurate, since one of them was a girl). The upshot is, though, that when the story requires it, Kid Prime can be changed into a bull.

So, it appears that while he may not be THE Raging Bull he can be A Raging Bull. Maybe it would be best to call him Raging Bull Kid? or Raging Bull II? I think I prefer Raging Bull Kid because it implies that the explanation given about his parents may be questionable. Perhaps Hummer Lass & THE Raging Bull had a tryst before HL & Lucien Lad got together! *gasp*

Where's the LMB Enquirer when you need it?

*****end interlude*****

[ October 02, 2003, 03:18 AM: Message edited by: Varalent ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.