Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread (Page 38)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  62  63  64   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
OK, I like the Emerald Legion idea, that gets my vote!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ultra lad
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ultra lad   Email ultra lad         Edit/Delete Post     
i vote emerald legion
From: texas | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Three super-powered teens from different worlds are thrown together by fate when they pool their diverse abilities to save the life of the richest sentient in the universe, Sarya of Venegar!

They go on, under her sponsorship, to become the Emerald Legion ! And the universe will never be the same...

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
EMERALD LEGION!!!!

(MEL, step up anytime!)

It seems like this is the idea the majority of voters want to see happen in March.

So, writers....
What is your idea for an Emerald Legion? What would happen if the Emerald Empress and the Emerald Eye lead the Legion of Superheroes?

Artists...
What would that look like?

The Emerald Exhibit opens March 1st!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

While you're working on your Emerald Entries, keep April in the back of your mind. Here are some ideas...

TRIOS!
Depict 3 Legion characters together. Naturally, Triad/Triplicate Girl will be an obvious choice. But there are other trios to consider...
The Founders; LL, SG and Cos
The Powerhouses; Superboy, Mon-El and Ultra Boy
The Blonde Bombshells; Supergirl, Andromeda and Thunder
The Luck Lords
Starfinger with Starlight and Starbright
There must be many more...

VERSUS!
Lightning Lad versus Lightning Lord
Saturn Girl versus Esper Lass
Cosmic Boy versus Magno Lad
Brainiac 5 versus Tharok
etc etc... please come up with some interesting rivalries.

LIGHT LASS!
Let's put the spotlight on Ayla!

There're my three....

List your own nominees, or vote for something from this selection!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for calling March Sketch! I think we got behind in the voting so it's great to get back on track.

My april votes:
> Cartoonverse - work in the style/from the universe of the cartoon
> Versus - sounds like a cool idea
> Matter-Eater Lad

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
TRIOS!
Love triangles!

Jasmin, Cos and Lydda
Garth, Imra and Jo
Brin, Ayla and Vi
Atmos, Dreamy and Thom

Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
How about The Legion of Mythical Heroes-- Legionnaires as gods, heroes, etc.
From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tekwych
Magikal Mystikal Wych!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tekwych   Author's Homepage   Email Tekwych         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Mystery Lad:

This could be fun

--------------------
I take pride in my mental instability.
Go! Figure

From: New Mexico | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
I really like the 'toonverse...but I ain't gonna vote until more ideas get tossed out here.

Legionnaires and their arch enemies!
Who would that be?

Roxxas - Element lad
Lightning Lad - Lightning Lord
Sunboy - Dr. Regulus
Colossal Boy - Tarik the Mute (?)
Karate Kid - Nemesis Kid
and many more! (I think)

I got so escited to see Mordru in the cartoon that I instantly thought it would be seriously cool to see a thread here covering all the incarnations of the tyrant of the Sorceror's World.

A family thread! Parents and siblings!

A Light Speed Vanguard thread?

Or with the newly recreated Wanderers it might be really cool to see them here too.

So many ideas, I wish I could draw!

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set

quote:
Ooh, like those comics where Kulan Gath turns the entire world into a Conan-esque fantasy world, with the Avengers re-envisioned as medieval-style knights and sorcerers!

Element Lad as an ageless and enigmatic philosopher-Alchemist, the White Witch with her bubbling cauldon of spells, the Dreaming Delphic, pulling prophecies from the ether, Xanthu's Champion Sir Thomas Kallor matching steel against the Emerald Dragon of Rimbor, the sinister Jo Nah...

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
I Like all of the ideas proposed so I think my top three would be:

1) Versus! - Legionnaires v. their arch enemy or evil counterpart

2) Legion of Mythical Heroes - I think I could possibly even pull something off for this one [Big Grin]

3) Triptic - Trios of any sort (i.e. could be 3 sibs as in Garth, Ayla, & Mekt; a love triangle; the 3 Founders; the 3 powerhouses or blond bomshells; the three lovely ladies of white ~ Nura, Mysa, & Jeckie, etc)

or for something really wacky in honor of April Fools with a slight nod to Barry Kitson....

Create a Marvel version of the LSH, called "The Champions of the 31st Century" in which Cyclops becomes Wildfire; Colossus becomes Ferro Lad; Wanda becomes Mysa; etc

[ March 04, 2007, 12:53 PM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set

quote:
Create a Marvel version of the LSH, called "The Champions of the 31st Century" in which Cyclops becomes Wildfire; Colossus becomes Ferro Lad; Wanda becomes Mysa; etc
Chameleon Boy as a Skrull.

Deathbird, the winged Shi'ar huntress who 'adventures' under the name of the Star of the Dawn.

A renegade Kree Captain named Thom Kha'llor.

A Rigellian Recorder unit named Brainiac 5.

Millenia-old Titanian Eternal, Mon-El, in his trademark blue and red suit.

Tinya, Space Phantom princess of the royal line of Immortus.

Violet, explorer from the Microverse.

Oh yeah, that could be awesome!

[ March 04, 2007, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: Set ]

Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
My votes are exactly the same as Vee's. All three of those are excellent options.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Whew! The MoLA space rawks! Can't wait to see which theme(s) happens!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  62  63  64   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.