Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » MLLASH's bad random windows paint fandango (Page 31)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 89 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  87  88  89   
Author Topic: MLLASH's bad random windows paint fandango
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
LOL Love it. [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
An upgrade to Windows 7 has totally changed up Windows Paint... lots more stuff now, but it is going to take some getting used to and practice.

They upgraded paint? Hell must be getting mighty chilly.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome! I love SHIPOOPI!

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Poor FEMbrain!

I love Shipoopi, too!
And here's some more chewies - [Metal-Eating Worm Thingies]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] Thanks, ya'll! While working a little overtime today, I knocked out a couple more things with old-skool windows paint... I will practice the all-now Windows paint tonight.

Don't you kind-of wish this issue of LOIS LANE *did* exist???

-

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

An idea for a 1960s LEGION story... When FEMbrain joined the LEGION!!

-

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Unfortunately for FEMbrain, this happened to be the exact moment Superboy walked out on the Legion to join the Super-Companions!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
What a fun and bizarre concept, which I love!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Credit for FEMbrain goes to Cobalt Kid!

the all-Membrain thread

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

My first Windows Paint 7 image, the upgrade certainly didn't improve my art!

But at least I know I can continue The Excellents and the rest!

-

--------------------

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Bizzare is right.

It must be fun hanging out in LASH's brain!
[Smile]

And Cobie's and Sketch's and . . .

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Okay, so I've decided that FEMbrain should be a retroactive regular thorn in the Legion's side, specializing in placing Superboy in weird gay-ish crises.

Here's an example of the first such one....

-

FYI... he freed Colossal Boy who instantly grew and smashed Brainy and Dirk free!

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I thought Colossal Boy because Supes is a size queen. [Wink]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm... I totally would have solved this by making the boys actually be a cross-dressing Triplicate Girl!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Ohhh, I like that ending, EDE! Very silver-age and keeping in tradition with the LSH's history of members dressing up as differently-gendered Legionnaires (Ayla, Brainy and Dirk have done it in the past)!

Plus it still works with my envisioned last panel to the story, in which Brainy wonders who really IS Superboy's favorite boy friend.

--------------------

SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
I think it's Gim also ...

nice stuff!

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 89 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  87  88  89   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.