Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Loser's Gallery (Page 31)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  36  37  38   
Author Topic: Loser's Gallery
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, Sketch Lad, how did you get your avatar to look so "pouty"?
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Cru drew that picture a couple of years ago. I colored it and then animated it using Image Ready. I haven't done anything like that for a long time. I was pleased to see some of the interesting things Nightcrawler has added to the avatar selection. Many of the images there were created by me, and I'm honored whenever Nighty makes them into avatars and then when people use them.

Right now, there is a ton of great art by LW members going on. A true Renaissance! I love it. Especially when an artist creates an image in black and white, and then Lou colors it!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
LOSER YOU'RE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!

/capslocks

Seriously. Didn't know how much I missed your stuff 'til it was back again...

[Love] [Love] [Love]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
THANK YOU!!!

/capslock

[Wink]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Vu by Cru...

-

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Emerald Vi by Jeff Moy.

-

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

An LMB group shot by Dedman...

-

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Looks great, Loser dear!

I have to admit, though, that I was half-expecting
you to reposition your arm so that it would look as though you were grabbing my ass [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Nah, but I'm not completely innocent here. If you look at the original inked version, both Lou and Spellbinder have blank eyes. I filled in the eyes for both of them. While Spellbinder is looking straight ahead (at the "camera"), did you notice where Lou's eyes are wandering off to?

-

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

[Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I should have known you would have something up your sleeve [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Luna, drawn by Spellbinder.

-

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Cool...

Perfection!!!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
*whistles*

Wow, amazing Loser Lad!! Color me impressed.

Oh the puns, they burn. [Wink]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Okay, so this isn't a coloring piece, but I was so happy with the way this little guy turned out that I had to post him here! This is an animated gif I made of our very own Faraway Lad dancing his little heart out...

Dancing Darden!

-

--------------------
The LMB Archives

This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  36  37  38   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.