Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

This topic has been moved to Mission Monitor Board.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » The 101 Redeeming Acts of Praetor Lemnos (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The 101 Redeeming Acts of Praetor Lemnos
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
[LOL] [LOL] [LOL]

(Why are these UK folks always so reticent on the subject of pop culture ? My, my...)

I'm not actually British, but I am an Anglophile and therefore quite flattered. Thank you.

30. Zero Hour

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
(Ah, okay. It was the L.E.G.I.O.N. reviews that threw me. Carry on.)

31. The mating of coffee and [spew !] mint.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
32. The fifth season of Alias

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
33. Issue 50 of the latest Legion of Super-Heroes boot.

34. Dave Cockrum switching companies and Nightcrawler becoming an X-Man instead of a Legionnaire.

35. Civil War and everything spawned off of it (herr Stark, Norman Osbourne, S&M Speedball, new, new, New Warriors, Secret Invasion, etc.)

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
36. Most direct-to-DVD Disney films.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
37. The God awful camera angling in Sonic Adventure.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

38. 4Kids

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
39. Men over the age of 30 wearing their hats backwards.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

40. Guys who wear black sandals with socks.

MODERATOR NOTE - Hey guys, this is more of an MMB topic than Bits topic, so I've moved it over there. Keep it going, the replies have been hysterical thus far!

Topic continued over here...

[ March 18, 2009, 01:24 PM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.