Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Legion Of Message Board Super Heroes!!! (Updated 7/25/05 Chapters 15 and 16) (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Legion Of Message Board Super Heroes!!! (Updated 7/25/05 Chapters 15 and 16)
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Chapter Eleven

Cobalt Kid awakens from his unconsciousness, he sees Pagan Lass, Abin Quank, and Faraway Lad attacking the Legion. He is confused, he’s not sure what side he should help. Cobalt Kid just stands there looking at the fight, then Pagan Lass blasts the ground near him and sends him to the wall. Pagan Lass hovers above the ground, right in front of the fallen Priestess.

Pagan Lass: How dare you? Who do you think you are? I’m going to make you pay for all the pain you’ve caused me.

The air moans like that of an ancient cat, the sign that Pagan Lass has invoked the powers of Bast. Pagan Lass’ eyes become a jet black, her hair moves as if it has life of its own. Abin Quank looks over to his wife.

Abin Quank: What have you done to yourself?

Pagan Lass speaks, her words are spoken with a shrilled feline hiss.

Pagan Lass: I have become the woman of greatness that I was meant to be.

Pagan Lass holds out her hand and cast a green glow that conjures a mystical cage to lock up Loser Lad, Future, Princess Crujectra, Miss Terious, and Kid Prime. Mllash and Priestess look on in horror. Mllash throws a red whip at Abin Quank, it wraps around his feet. Mllash retracts the whip and throws Abin Quank to the floor. The two begin to fight once again. Pagan Lass turns her attention to Priestess.

Pagan Lass: Now, where were we?

Pagan Lass projects a green orb at Priestess. It hits Priestess in the abdomen, it causes pain and levitates her in the air.

Priestess: OWW!

Pagan Lass: You always act so superior, you think your special because you serve the Mother Goddess. Well, look at you now.

Pagan Lass closes her fist, magically forcing pain onto Priestess.

Priestess: AAHH!

Pagan Lass: Does that hurt you? Good! It will teach you. What am I saying, your not going to live long enough to be taught anything.

Pagan Lass holds out her hands and rushes Priestess with a wave of green energy.

Priestess: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH…

Faraway Lad looks on as Pagan Lass slowly destroys Priestess.

Faraway Lad (thinking): This is wrong, this is all wrong. I never wanted this. Sure the offer for power was too hard to pass up, but this is murder, I can’t condone that.

Faraway Lad runs over to the mystic cage that harbors the rest of the Legion.

Faraway Lad: If you blast from the inside and I the out, we might be able to disperse the cage.

Kid Prime: Why should we trust you?

Faraway Lad: You don’t have much choice.

Princess Crujectra: He’s right, look at what Pagan Lass is doing?

Kid Prime and the others faces show signs of willingness.

Faraway Lad: Ready?

Loser Lad spreads a purple energy dampening field on the cage, the power of the cage is already show its strain on him. Miss Terious releases all her dark energy on the cage. Kid Prime opens up all his blasters and releases all the firepower he has. Future projects his potent electric eye blast on full power onto the cage. On the outside, Faraway Lad’s hands glow silver. He throws his arms out and releases all the energy he can on the cage. The energy mixture cause a burst of energy and the cage is no more.

Kid Prime: Why did you help us?

Faraway Lad: That’s none of your business.

With that, Faraway Lad teleports out of the building.

Loser Lad, lies on the ground, having exhausted his power. The rest of the Legion rushes after Pagan Lass. Pagan Lass’ new powers are too much, and before they even have a chance to attack, she waves her hands and sends them flying, at the same time dropping a now bruised and bloody Priestess. Pagan Lass looks at Priestess and smiles. The Legion looks on as well.

Princess Crujectra: She’s…no…

Future understands what Princess Crujectra is trying to say, he becomes furious, he launches himself at Pagan Lass, but she easily strikes him down. Priestess turns her head and looks at the Legion, tears roll down her face.

Priestess: I love you all…

[ October 15, 2004, 01:51 AM: Message edited by: HighPriestessViviane ]

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Chapter Twelve

Pagan Lass floats over to the Legion.

Pagan Lass: HAHAHAHA! She couldn’t stop me, and neither can you, make this easy on yourselves.

Kid Prime: GO SPROCK YOURSELF!!!

The entire team (save Mllash because he’s dueling with Abin Quank, and the unconscious Cobalt Kid) open fire on Pagan Lass. She feels nothing. She sticks out her hands and charges the Legion with electricity.

Pagan Lass: You could have made this easy on yourselves, now I’m going to do this slowly.

Priestess lifeless and crippled body lies on the ground, behind Pagan Lass and the Legion. No movement, except for the slight motion of her lips. Then, her bruises begin to fade, her wounds close and her body heals. She opens her eyes.

Pagan Lass: HAHAHA! Say hello to Priestess for me!

The room is no longer under the glow of Pagan Lass. From behind her come a clear light blue luminosity. Everyone turns to see. There is no visible body. Then from inside the intense light, a hand appears, and with it a body. The Priestess returns, he hair moving with the grace of a breeze, her eyes gentle and soothing, she ascends to the air, constantly beaming with the light.

Pagan Lass: Impossible!

Priestess begins to speak, her voice now echoes with the calmness of water.

Priestess: I am the Lady of the Lake. Those of you who have strayed will soon be set on the path of the true.

Pagan Lass: Like Bast you will!

Pagan Lass throws out her arms and releases a green energy blast. Priestess waves her hand and the energy turns into fairy lights. Priestess returns to the ground, she stands on her toes. She begins to spin, fairy lights join her in her dance. The entire room fills up with fairy lights. The Priestess begins to radiate light once more, the light over comes Pagan Lass. Pagan Lass doesn’t even have a chance to make a sound when she feels the power of Bast leaves her. Priestess ends her dance, she is no longer illuminating so brightly, the fairy lights are gone. Priestess stands over Pagan Lass. She then sits next to her. Pagan Lass no longer exists, only Alicine.

Priestess: Everything will be fine from now, Alicine.

Priestess consumes Alicine with a light blue glow, the glow fades and Alicine is gone.

Princess Crujectra: Where is she?

Priestess: In Avalon, where she’ll be safe.

Priestess points to Cobalt Kid, he then is levitated in front of Priestess and the rest of the Legion.

Priestess: Lou, Prime, Mllash needs your aide.

The two then join Mllash in the fight against the still powerful Abin Quank.

Priestess: We need to restore Desmond.

Miss Terious: How?

Priestess: I have an idea.

The rest of the Legion takes Priestess plan into action, Miss Terious turns into Shock Damsel, an electricity using form. Future protects the group. Priestess centers Cobalt Kid. Miss Terious fills the atmosphere with electricity in hopes to short circuit the chip. Priestess casts a spell of recognition on Cobalt Kid.

Priestess: Are you prepared, Princess?

Princess Crujectra: It’s now or never.

Princess Crujectra focuses her telepathic powers and scratches at the surface of Cobalt Kid’s mind. She realizes that she’s not getting any results. She focuses more so, her head then releases a pink spark and Cobalt Kid’s eyes pop open, while Princess Crujectra faints.

Cobalt Kid: I’m back. Priestess? What happened to you?

Priestess is on the ground, cradling Princess Crujectra.

Priestess: There is no time to explain, Miss Terious, Desmond, you must help Mllash. Future, I can’t not attack in this form, I need you to protect the Princess.

Miss Terious and Cobalt Kid spring into battle.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Remember, feedback is always welcomed, especially now that it's getting to the conclusion

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Wow over a month since I posted, well here's the conclusion:

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Chapter Thirteen

Mllash is tossed into the air by the power of Abin Quank, Mllash falls on top of Miss Terious. Cobalt Kid continues on, pursuing to defeat Abin Quank. Cobalt Kid launches a stream of metallic objects at Abin Quank, but with a blast of green energy, the objects are destroyed.

Abin Quank: There’s no way to defeat me!

Cobalt Kid: I’m sick of your annoying smug ass!

Cobalt throws out his arms and releases blues rings of magnetism that charge the entire place. Then he stops and points to Abin Quank, he releases a magnetic pulse and the metal in the room rushes towards Abin and crushes him.

Abin Quank: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

Abin Quank is covered in a heap of metal, then a green glow shines from the center and hurls all the metal from Abin Quank. Abin Quank then blasts Cobalt Kid and Cobalt Kid falls to the ground. Kid Prime and Mllash attack Abin Quank. The now weekend Abin Quank struggles to defend himself. Future, guarding over Princess Crujectra, watches with Priestess and the regaining his consciousness, Loser Lad.

Loser Lad: What’s going on?

Future: They’re winning.

Priestess: NNOOO!

Just then Miss Terious changes her form from Shock Damsel to Energal, a form the has the ability to increase and restore energy.

Loser Lad: What’s that form?

Miss Terious: This is Energal!

Miss Terious then increases the energy in the atmosphere and directs it at Kid Prime and Mllash, sending them to the ground. She then focuses her powers on Abin Quank, restoring his powers.

Loser Lad: What is she doing?

Future: She’s betrayed us.

Miss Terious: No, I haven’t.

Abin Quank: She has been my spy since the beginning, how did you think I knew all your plans?

Abin Quank then focuses his powers and releases a blast of pure destruction. The blasts is reflected by Priestess’ light. Abin Quank erects a force field around himself, but Miss Terious is left undefended and the blast wipes her out.

Priestess: Now, while he’s stunned.

Mllash generates a red whip and wraps it around Abin Quank. Loser Lad’s hands glow purple as he causes Abin Quank to be uncoordinated, while dampening his energies. Future releases yellow electric blasts at Abin Quank. Kid Prime focuses an energy cannon, he begins to fire, Priestess then enhances the energy, thrusting Abin Quank into the wall.
Abin Quank begins to get up to attack, he then begins to get frightened for no reason. Then Princess Crujectra stands up, signaling that she has placed him under her illusions. Abin Quank flies into the air and blasts a hole in the ceiling and leaves the complex. The place then starts to collapse. The Legion has no time to get out.

Princess Crujectra: We can’t make it!

Priestess then glows bright, and the team is suddenly out of the complex, without Priestess.

Loser Lad: We’re outside.

Kid Prime: She’s gone.

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Chapter Fourteen

The rest of the Legion returns to their base. All of them are depressed about the recent battle. They enter and find the place decorated beautifully, lavish and luxurious.

Mllash: Who did all this?

Sketch Lad: It was me, hope you don’t mind.

Princess Crujectra: Dean, your up and there isn’t a scratch on you.

Sketch Lad: Viv healed me.

Cobalt Kid: Viv? She’s here?

Sketch Lad: She’s outside.

Cobalt Kid exits while the others relax.

Cobalt Kid: Viviane.

Priestess has returned to her normal self.

Cobalt Kid: I…she…

Priestess: I know.

Priestess places her hand on his shoulder.

Priestess: Things will be fine.

THE END

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Great story Viv! This is kinda like "The Legion World Civil War"--I like it!

I like the codename "Priestess" too, which I think should be your LMB codename. And Abin as a villian is fun to read [Big Grin]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Thanks!

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Heroes for Storyline # 2

Mllash (leader): Mllash the ability to form red energy whips of great strength. He can control the level of power his whips posses, allowing him to bind people in energy or slash through steel, as a result of these powers, Mllash can sense energy fluctuations

Cobalt Kid (Desmond): Cobalt Kid is able to manipulate the magnetic field to his advantage, a power based solely on his willpower. With it, he can attract and repel objects using magnetic forces, he can fly, he can create a magnetic shield around him, and he can use his magnetic power to increase his strength incredibly, by focusing on the forces he is hitting. His power works on most anything, but especially well around water and metal objects, the best conductors
Info: Cobalt is the ladies man, but that has gotten him into some trouble, he has dated Princess Crujectra and Priestess. He recently was dating Miss Terious, who turned out to be a secret operative of Abin Quank, and as a result, died in battle, after her death Cobalt was comforted by Priestess, though she has shunned his affections

Loser Lad (Lou): Loser Lad harnesses the residual Loser Energy in his system to create self doubt. The Loser Power can be focused on a single opponent, causing extreme uncoordination, lack of confidence, absent mindedness and misfortune. Loser Lad can negate the force of gravity allowing him to gain flight and lift heavy objects. Loser Lad can also dampen energy, allowing him to low the potency of energy attacks
Info: Loser Lad joined the team as the protector of Princess Crujectra. The two have blossomed into a romantic couple. He has recently married the lovely Princess

Princess Crujectra (deputy leader): Princess Crujectra is a low level telepath. She also possesses low level telekinetic powers, which she mainly uses to enhance her physical strength. Her main power is the ability to cast remarkably powerful illusions. Her illusions that can not only fool the eyes, but can affect the other senses, too. They appear to have smell and substance, and can even fool many electronic surveillance devices
Info: Now married to Loser Lad, Crujectra has found herself growing more powerful in the ways of telepathy

Sketch Lad (Dean): A top level illusion caster, his personality and charm make him a great asset to the team, the original members are glad to have him back in the team.
Info: As a result of her fondness towards him, Priestess has cast a spell to give Sketch Lad various light powers, he is unaware of were this new power has come from, but he intends to use in for good

Priestess (Viviane): Priestess is highly skilled in the mystical arts of magic, being an adept at magic since birth; she was born with the Sight. Priestess can use magic to its full extent, convert the elements, control and create weather
Info: Priestess had recently seduced Abin Quank so that she could bare his child; she recently gave birth and is on pregnancy leave from the team. After she returned, Priestess learned that her child had become ill and died, she hid it from her teammates, and now she has something special in store for them

Future (Unknown): Future has enhanced strength, he can fly, and he has the ability to project electricity through his eyes
Info: Future is from the future, he came here by a spell cast by Priestess. He has found the Priestess very attractive, but his opinion of her has changed for what she did with Abin Quank. After seeing the Priestess will all the power of the Goddess, he has a new found respect and caring for her, though his thinking that she is fragile may turn out to be a problem

Kid Prime: A transformer of great power and strength, he has vast amounts of blasters and technology built in him
Info: Extremely fond of Miss Terious, Prime became unsettling; it was only through being reunited with his close friend, Sketch Lad that he was able to bounce back

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

I did add a little to some of the bios, more like updates that are going to be needed for this storyline.

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Chapter One

Priestess finds herself alone; she has the symbols needed for a gateway marked on the ground. It’s cold; she has a large blue shawl around her to keep herself warm. She gets on her knees; she can feel the cold grass against her fingers. The symbols begin to glow.

Priestess: Goddess, I need aid if I am to complete what must be done.

The symbols become a blinding light, when the light stops, a man she recognizes stands before her.

Priestess: The God of Strength…

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Chapter Two

Man: Where am I?

He looks at the Priestess, overwhelmed by her looks.

Priestess: You don’t recognize anything?

Man: No.

Priestess: I didn’t think I would summon you from the past.

Man: You know who I am?

She looks him over, pleasantly surprised to find him as handsome as legend tells.

Priestess: You’re Hercules.

Hercules: And you are?

Priestess: Viviane, people call me Priestess.

Hercules: How did I get here?

Priestess: I brought you here, I needed a warrior, I used your story as a guideline, and it seems that I actually got you; this is the second time this has happened.

Hercules: Can’t you send me back?

Priestess: Not for a while, didn’t your wife and children just die?

Hercules is taken back.

Hercules: Yes…

Priestess: And aren’t you looking for a new path, didn’t you want to help others, think of it, you can help people here but at even a higher magnitude.

Hercules: I… suppose I could, um… try and make the best of this situation, what did you need me for?

Priestess: I don’t need you now, but soon. Let’s get you out of those clothes.

Hercules: (he grins) Excuse me?

Priestess: (she looks at him with a catty eye) People will stare if you walk around in that. Come on.

She gets him kevlar pants and boots and silver crested vest armor plate. Afterwards she tells him of the Legion, she uses a spell that allows him to know what is considered ‘common knowledge’ in today’s standards. She concludes that no one must know who he is because he is just thought of as a myth, and that the consequences of knowing that his is real could be devastating. They decide to call him Valiant. They head to Legion headquarters.

Priestess: (thinking) First, I get Hercules descendant, Future, now I get the genuine article, great job, Viviane, why don’t I just get Zeus himself down here, I’m sure the universe would like to know he exists as well.

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Chapter Three

Back at Legion headquarters, Priestess comes storming in with Valiant leaning on her.

Priestess: Quickly, he needs medical attention!

Kid Prime takes Valiant, with Sketch Lad, they head down to the med-lab.

Loser Lad: Who’s he?

Priestess: I don’t know.

Princess Crujectra: And you brought him here!

Mllash: Princess! Viviane, who is this guy?

Priestess: I was outside… meditating, when I was suddenly under siege, they were after me because I was a Legionnaire; they were hired thugs, they had energy blasters. Before I had a chance to strike, he came and fended them off, but one of the assailants managed to come from behind with a surprise attack, I dealt with him and brought him here, it was the least I could do.

Cobalt Kid: And he could be here to infiltrate the base.

Priestess turns sharply around to Cobalt Kid.

Priestess: When have I ever been that naive? Yes, there is a level a trust that I have already put on him, but I feel that it’s justified.

Future: Viviane is the High Priestess of Avalon, a title given to those of power and wisdom; I think we should be able to trust her judgment.

Priestess cringed at his words, she knew how the Future admired her, and she felt her heart being torn from her chest as he gave her praise.

Mllash: Let’s see how your rescuer is doing.

As they headed down to the med-lab, Princess Crujectra began to ponder.

Princess Crujectra: (thinking) Something doesn’t fit. I don’t know what it is, maybe my telepathy advancing, but something isn’t right here, and the falsehood seems to stem from Priestess, what is she hiding from us?

In the med-lab, Valiant sits-up right.

Mllash: Well?

Kid Prime: His stats are perfectly normal.

Sketch Lad: Although he doesn’t seem to remember anything.

Mllash: Then perhaps our lovely Princess can jog his memory.

Princess Crujectra advances towards Valiant.

Princess Crujectra: This won’t hurt.

She places her hands right above his temples. She sees images of heroism and bravery, and him saving Priestess, but no memory of his name or origin, she sees what power he possesses, but everything else has been clouded.

Princess Crujectra: I don’t know anything about his past, or his name, it’s seems like there is some sort or fog around his mind. I do know that he possesses great strength and courage.

Priestess: He’ll need a place to stay.

Mllash: He can stay here. He’ll need a name.

Priestess: How about ‘Valiant‘?

Sketch Lad: Has a nice ring to it.

Valiant: I like it.

Mllash: There’s a room in the east corridor, Priestess can show you the way.

In the hall, Priestess and Valiant head towards his room.

Priestess: You did wonderful, they didn’t suspect a thing.

Valiant: You don’t mind lying to your friends?

Priestess: It’s for there own good.

Back in the med-lab.

Cobalt Kid: Is that the smartest thing to do?

Loser Lad: Calm down, he saved Viviane, Crujectra saw it.

Mllash: We’ll just have to keep an eye on him while he stays here.

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

More Bios:
Valiant (Hercules): Super-Strength, highly invulnerable, longevity
Info: Was brought from the past to by Priestess, he is the newest recruit to the Legion, he keep his identity secret by claiming selective amnesia

Yellow Kid (William "Billy" Randolph): A link to the cosmic balance of the universe, his powers allow him to focus on the opposite of his divined side, allowing him to sense evil and wreck havoc on balance of order, he’s is also a creative genius
Info: A one time villain of the Legion, he will now be a key to their future, whether he realizes it or not

[ January 08, 2005, 10:28 PM: Message edited by: HighPriestess Viviane ]

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Chapter Four

Yellow Kid sits in his underground base, tinkering away at his latest invention. When he feels eyes upon him, he turns around and finds the Priestess.

Yellow Kid: What are you doing here?

Priestess: I came to see how things are progressing.

Yellow Kid: Couldn’t you just spy on me magically or whatever it is that you do?

Priestess: There’s no need to get so cranky with me. I wasn’t on the team when the Legion defeated your Color Gang, we have never been enemies.

Yellow Kid: If they knew you where down here, they’d…

Priestess: They will do nothing, by the time they realize what I have planned for them it will be too late.

Yellow Kid: How’s the barbarian?

Priestess: He’s far from barbaric, he’s adjusting better than I expected, he’s charming, how can you not like him.

Yellow Kid realizes the affection she feels for Valiant as she speaks about him.

Yellow Kid: Be careful with those emotions.

Priestess: If I want your advice, I’d ask for it. Is it…

Yellow Kid: …coming closer, I can feel it’s presence more than ever before. We can’t act fast enough. Let’s hope you and your friends are prepared.

Priestess: I need not worry about Future or Valiant, but will the others be able to turn on a friend…

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.