Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Gallery of Frog Kid...er, King - The Return (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Gallery of Frog Kid...er, King - The Return
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Great work. You must have taken some time to study Tellus's anatomy. [Smile]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Increasingly striking work, Frog Kid! Glad you added Quislet, too.

That pic of Triad made me wonder if she could partially split into three - as Invisible Kid can become partially invisible. Could she "sprout" 3 sets of arms without becoming 3 entire bodies?

(Actually, my first reaction was "Shades of Dr. Mayavale", but that quickly passed.)

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AndrewNolan
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AndrewNolan   Email AndrewNolan         Edit/Delete Post     
David,

The pictue of Tellus and Quislet are simply outstanding. Wow, I haven't seen fan art of that quality in quite some time.

Triad in the eastern influenced picture was also very creative. This is the one that my wife enjoyed the most.

Do you plan to color the Dawnstar and Tellus pictures? Having these as wall paper on the computer would be really cool!

Thanks again for sharing these with the group!

Dave

From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
{ Maybe Scott could find a way to make a wallpaper with it? }

(1) Right-click on the image above in your browser.
(2) Choose "Set as Wallpaper."

That's it. Easy, no separate file-saving or format-changing needed, but few Windows manuals bother to explain it.

If you've done this before, it'll replace the graphic you used previously as wallpaper. You can copy and save the graphic into another folder by looking for it in your main Windows folder (it'll be a bitmap ending in .bmp).

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frog King
The B^|@h is back!!!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frog King   Email Frog King         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd like to thanks all the people for the compliment.

And now, let me show you my latest drawing:

FERRO LAD!

-

From: Berlin | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Nice. You really captured the feel of the 30th century.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I see the eye-stalk thingy is praying to the icon for the Church of the Iron Son.

I'm telling ya, you can't go wrong with using an upside down space rocket for a clubhouse. The only way to go.

Greybird, thanks. Actually I knew that (some operating systems call it "background" instead of "wallpaper") but the OS will attempt to scale the picture which would cause considerable distortion. That picture would need to be proportionally cropped and I don't have a good graphics program.

[ December 06, 2003, 09:10 PM: Message edited by: Blockade Boy ]

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Tellus/Quiz is Awesome... [Smile]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Another good one FK. I really like this dedication to Ferro.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blockade Boy:
Triad is so sweet!

I love the camera angle that you chose for Tellus. Very powerful. Suitable for framing as we say.

Maybe Scott could find a way to make a wallpaper with it? [Big Grin] It would look great on my computer.

Which one? The Tellus/Quislet or Triad? I'll attempt something that'll fit an 800x600 screen without throwing off all the proportions.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
i'm sorry i haven't taken a look at this topic, sooner !!!!

great pictures !!!! who do you plan, to draw next ???

ULTRABOY ... perhaps ????

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frog King
The B^|@h is back!!!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frog King   Email Frog King         Edit/Delete Post     
Ultra Boy? Why not? Which one? Pre-boot? Post-boot? with or without Phantom Girl/Apparition?
From: Berlin | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Frog Kid:
Ultra Boy? Why not? Which one? Pre-boot? Post-boot? with or without Phantom Girl/Apparition?

i'll leave that up to you !!! which ever version you would enjoy drawing the most [Smile] !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frog King
The B^|@h is back!!!

Right now I'm picturing Jo on Rimbor. I'm not sure about his uniform. If he is alone,
any uniform will make the deal. If I decide Tynia is here, since I prefer the Phantom Girl version, it might be pre-crisis. Of course, I could decide to put Kono in the mix, so we could have the TMK version... errr, are you sure you don't want to see Proty? [Eek!]

Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Which one? The Tellus/Quislet or Triad? I'll attempt something that'll fit an 800x600 screen without throwing off all the proportions.

Tellus/Quislet if you could and if Frog Kid has no objections!

I tried it using Greybird's suggestion but it did stretch quite a bit. I'd rather have cropped than stretched (or shrunk and framed?)

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.