Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Loser's Gallery (Page 27)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  36  37  38   
Author Topic: Loser's Gallery
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
I have a friend you need to talk to LAM...You could learn a few things (some that you might want to forget)

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Ummm....mebbe I'll pass, Joey...I'm way too vanilla for kinky stuff like that LOL
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
I am aswell...Unfortunately Im surrounded by depravity. sucks to be me [Razz]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
That Perez came out terrific Lou. Great job on it!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Vee!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's JoeBoy's Monkey Eater Lad trying to sneak into Invisible Brainiac's lab looking for a midnight snack.

-

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Here's Jeff Moy's Phoenix done for Kat's August Coloring Challenge.

-

--------------------
The LMB Archives

KidMarvel (Bunny)
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KidMarvel (Bunny)   Email KidMarvel (Bunny)         Edit/Delete Post     
Hahhahahaaaa...Thats Awesome Lou! thanks [Big Grin]

--------------------
And therein lies the game my hard nippled friend

From: Newcastle Australia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Loser Lad:
Here's Jeff Moy's Phoenix done for Kat's August Coloring Challenge.

-

I love you. [smooch]

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
joeboy's pic looks really good....already commented on phoenix in the august thread, but again, she looks great!!!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Lou, the MEL/IB pic looks freakin' awesome! WOW.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
I love you. [smooch]

Heh. I take it that means you like it? [Smile]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

quote:
Originally posted by dedman:
joeboy's pic looks really good....already commented on phoenix in the august thread, but again, she looks great!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Lou, the MEL/IB pic looks freakin' awesome! WOW.

Thanks guys!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

Aaand moving on...

Here's Cru's kick ass "Girl's Night Out" picture. Read the story that inspired it here.

-

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

Here's JoeBoy's Legion Advanture Man. I originally promised LAM I wouldn't color his costume pink, but since I have absolutely no self control I couldn't help myself. So here's the normal blue and silver version and the "Pink Nightmare" version.

-  -

And, since I broke my promise and did the pink LAM version anyway, I whipped up this nifty "Legion Adventure Man Comics" cover to make up for it.

-

JoeBoy drew all the characters and colored Caliente and Luna. Dean Lee colored the Sketch Lad. The cover elements and parts of the background were "borrowed" from Scott Johnson's "Adventure 300" cover recreation.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  36  37  38   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.