Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Loser's Gallery (Page 26)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  36  37  38   
Author Topic: Loser's Gallery
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Arachne:
??

I think you might want to sit down, LAM.

She's gone insane and warped the entire Marvel Universe to her liking. You might have heard mention of House of M -- that's all Wanda's doing. Someome else could probably explain that better than me.

Actually...Isnt Magneto using her to Warp the MU? Im lost on House of M...GLA has been the only Marvel Title Ive picked up in months

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I think the gist of it is that Wanda has used her power to grant everyone their heart's desire.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Sounds good, Crujectra....

There had to be a catch, of course

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, it's going to destroy the universe but, other than that, I don't think there are any catches, no.

I think House of M is actually really interesting. It's all AU but at the same time not entirely... I explain badly. It's fun though.

On the question of Wanda: She totally tripped out and "dissembled" the Avengers last year. The House of M is only now happening because she's really gone over the edge.

...yeah. That's about it. The short version, anyway.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
You always manage to use just the right shades of color, Loser Lad. Those look great!

quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
Sweet job man!! [Smile] From the days when Scarlet Witch wasn't psycho... so awesome. ^_^

Thanks guys! [Smile] I don't really know Scarlet Witch at all (I think the JLA/Avengers crossover is the only thing I've actually ever bought that she was in) so I had to search out references for her colors. Glad I got it right!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Spellbinder:
You really should be doing this professionally, you know [Smile]

Ya know, I think you're right!

From now on admission to my gallery will be $5.00 US for adults and $2.50 for children under 10 and seniors.

Thanks for the idea Jeckie! [Wink]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Two more new ones for now. First here's Crujeckie's designs for Faraway Lad and Gigglebot Girl...

-

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

And another Perez. I normally don't like my background work, but I think this one turned out pretty well.

-

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Holy cow! That looks so good, I think I may have pee'd a little! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

[ROTFLMAO]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Caliente

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Spellbinder:
Holy cow! That looks so good, I think I may have pee'd a little! [Big Grin]

Hey, that's my line!! [Wink]

Great stuff Loser Lad!!

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

We can do an adult diaper commercial together [Wink]

--------------------

Caliente

Yay!! Sexiest adult diaper commercial ever. [Styx]

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

Spellbinder
Founder

Take that, June Allison! [Wink]

--------------------

legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
That Depends on whether you think incontinence is sexy *snerk*
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  36  37  38   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.