Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Legion of super heroes motivational posters (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Legion of super heroes motivational posters
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Please be patient with me, I made all of these on the 14th and couldn't figure out how to post them, so just pretend that these were really all posted on different days!
:blush:

-

I love this artist's Legionnaires!
Loser Lad colored some of them years ago.
LL didn't get them all.
Does anyone have them saved or know where a new site for them is?
They're by Gina Robotgirl and were found on her Chibi Legion site.

[ November 02, 2009, 04:19 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
I know I should maybe rethink some of these but I kind of wanted to share my excitement and silliness that night.
They were so much fun that I couldn't stop making them.

-

The beautiful drawing of Mysa is by Sketch Lad.
The beautiful coloring is by Loser Lad.
The words and poster colors are by me.

[ November 02, 2009, 03:07 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

-

This is my next to last one tonignt.
These last two relate to Legion World in my roleplaying creatures/images.
They're from a drawing but I could have used photos since they're real creatures in our world.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

I found the artwork on eBay.

[ November 02, 2009, 03:08 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

-

The artwork is an enlargement from a drawing on eBay.

[ November 02, 2009, 03:09 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Where IS everybody?
How can you have such restraint?
Gads!

This is the last of the sea dragons.
Then I have another series to load.
Unload?
Present!
[Yes]

-

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

These next few are from photos taken on 'America's Next Top Model', different cycles and multiple photographers.
They're unretouched, I'm afraid.

Anyway, I hope you like them anyway.
[Smile]

-

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

-

This is my favorite model from any of the shows, Heather.
She doesn't look exactly like the classic Night Girl but, I think she, and her outfit, are a pretty good modern and realistic take on her.

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

-
!!!

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Just to break things up a little . . .

-

A little funny?
Anyway, . . .

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

-

She SO reminds me of the 3boot Imra.
Maybe the retroboot, too.

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

-

Whitney, the model here, is a plus size model and winner of her cycle.
She's so beautiful and so reminds me of pre-Zero era's Nura.

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

A little more SuperPets humor, I hope.

-

[ December 08, 2009, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

-

Last one for now, I promise.
(I have to get SOMETHING else done today!)

--------------------

Come, join me!

Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
You're really good at this. [Big Grin]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.