Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Face Off! Discussion Thread (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Face Off! Discussion Thread
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
I love Gigi so much, but Tarna is vastly better looking this round.

Go Tarna, take it all the way!

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Tarna 2
Gigi 1

so far...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Tarna!
From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
I definitely like Tarna better... Great holos, Dean!

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Thank you for the responses. Yes, this is happening very quickly... polls are closed!

Congratulations to our first Champion, Tarna Tolorn. After winning three rounds, she has secured a spot in the Tournament.

Stay tuned for a new round of face-offs, which will determine who will go up against Tarna.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Okay, Face Off! Round 2 has begun. I've dug into my collection to find an interesting mix of characters. Holo hugs to those who recall who they are, when they appeared in Legion comics.

So, who wins this round, Lise Stone or Pollen?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Lise Stone, most def!

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Pollen.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
Pollen.

I don't know who either of these models are!

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Pollen 2
Lise 1

So far...

I'll give info on the models later, if no one else does.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Pollen.

You've got me stumped with this pair. Though Pollen looks somewhat familiar. Was she a DNA creation?

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Lise Stone. I like the warmer colors. Pollen just looks like she's gonna hurt someone (and she's gonna like it).
Sketch Lad
Advisor

As is becoming apparent, things are moving quickly here... farewell Lise Stone.

Lise is one of the members of the Legion in this current Threeboot, who were in the issue that had Dawnstar and Blok and Tyroc on the cover. In fact, looking through that issue inspired a new Holo Model contest for the guys. Stay tuned for that!

Mystery Lad is on the right track in recalling Pollen. She is a DnA creation. She appeared in Legion Worlds. Her group battled M'Onel and the Oversight Watch. She only appeared in tiny panels and not very clearly. She's our new champion.

So, who wins the current round? The current champion, Pollen? Or the challenger, Trudy Trusoe?

(BTW...Trudy's look changed after she looked like this. I prefer this look over her later one.)

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm staying with Pollen.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set

Goin' with Trudy this time. She looks friendlier. Aloof just isn't cutting it for me in this competition.
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.