Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Joe Mondo's New Legion Manips (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Joe Mondo's New Legion Manips
Frog King
The B^|@h is back!!!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frog King   Email Frog King         Edit/Delete Post     
I really love the Phantom Girl pic!
From: Berlin | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by joe mondo:
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
That answers that question. Joe's site has been blocked by the internet Nazis at my work. I'll have to see if I can work around it.

What did I ever do to them?
Damned if I know Joe. You got yourself on the Sex related site blocker. Probably someone idiot at our corporate office stumbled upon your site and he didn't like it. Happens all the time. Someone high up doesn't like the look of a site and he has the IT people block it.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joe mondo
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joe mondo   Author's Homepage   Email joe mondo         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by joe mondo:
quote:
That answers that question. Joe's site has been blocked by the internet Nazis at my work. I'll have to see if I can work around it.

What did I ever do to them?
Damned if I know Joe. You got yourself on the Sex related site blocker. Probably someone idiot at our corporate office stumbled upon your site and he didn't like it. Happens all the time. Someone high up doesn't like the look of a site and he has the IT people block it.
I suppose I should be glad anyone isthinking of me in a sex related way. Just the same, here's a link to the same image hosted elsewhere: http://home.comcast.net/~mondojoe/lightningladnew.jpg
From: seattle | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for that link Joe. Another great manip.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry Kitson
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry Kitson   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
WOW!

--------------------
Cheers
Barry

www.barrykitson.com

From: UK | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome as always Joe! Thanks for sharing them with us! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Cool! Great to see you back here and with new photomanips!
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
I only see the Star Boy pic. And a link showed the Lightning Lad. Other than that, i can't see any of the others ya'll are talking about.

Dang gum it.

*I know, lame cussin, but i am trying to clean up my language.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
cool manips as always, Joe !!

looking forward to seeing NURA and JECKIE !! and JO [ although his costume is probably the one that has not really changed, only to resemble his pre-boot one !! ]

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! I haven't been here for a couple of days, and when I get back, I'm greeted by awesome new Mondo Joe manips! Great to know some Legion fan traditions are still alive!!
Great work, JOE!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joe mondo
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joe mondo   Author's Homepage   Email joe mondo         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks again to everyone.

The costume isn't quite right here - I have to admit I hate trying this without seeing a good final version, because I hate to get the colors wrong.

Click for fullsize image

From: seattle | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joe mondo
Applicant

No new costumes here - just some familiar old:

Click for fullsize image

rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
love the shady pic!
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Faboo!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stargazer
One Monkeys Opinion...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stargazer           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow..these are really great

--------------------
Looking for Earth Prime.

From: Conroe Texas | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.