Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Legion Of Message Board Super Heroes!!! (Updated 7/25/05 Chapters 15 and 16) (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Legion Of Message Board Super Heroes!!! (Updated 7/25/05 Chapters 15 and 16)
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Chapter Five

Princess Crujectra and Priestess enter from the back way, through the ventilation system. They come out in a room, that appears to be empty.

Princess Crujectra: Well, that was disgusting.

Priestess: We must proceed.

Voice from behind: You’ve gone as far as you’ll go.

Princess Crujectra and Priestess turn around to see Pagan Lass and Hrun.

Pagan Lass: Welcome to my humble abode.

Priestess: Hello, Pagan Lass, how’s Abin?

Pagan Lass: Shut up and die. Hrun! Attack!!!

Hrun launches himself at Princess Crujectra, knocking her down. She use her tactile telekinesis to enhance her strength and knock him off of her.

Princess Crujectra: Filthy pig!!!

Meanwhile Pagan Lass casts her favorite spell and animates her hair to ensnare Priestess. Priestess struggles and gasps for air.

Princess Crujectra: Priestess!!!

Princess Crujectra stands up and throws her hands up. Pagan Lass and Hrun are thrown into an illusion of being in space without any air. They begin to act as if the are suffocating. Priestess is freed and she gets on her feet. Pagan Lass begins to lash out, her eyes begin to glow green and her sends random energy beams from her eyes. One hits Princess Crujectra’s arm, throwing off her concentration.

Pagan Lass regains her posture and her whole body begins to shine. She releases a blast that sends Priestess and Princess Crujectra through the wall, into Invisible Brainiac’s laboratory, where they see a shocking sight.

Priestess: By the Goddess!!!

Princess Crujectra: Oh no.

They see Miss Terious locked up in a test tube, and Kid Prime on the operation table.

Princess Crujectra: You MONSTER!!!

Princess Crujectra sends Invisible Brainiac an illusion that he’s on fire. She then rushes over to Kid Prime while Priestess rushes over to Miss Terious.

Princess Crujectra: It’ll be fine.

Pagan Lass: Like sprock it will.

Pagan Lass sends an electric blast at Princess Crujectra, knocking her unconscious. Priestess runs out of the room and down a hall.

Pagan Lass: Hrun! Get her!

Invisible Brainiac: NO!!! She won’t get far.

Priestess runs and finds a dark crevasse to which she hides in.

Priestess (thinking): I have to focus my Sight.

Priestess focuses with great determination and projects and astral projection to Miss Terious.

Miss Terious: Viviane?

Priestess: What’s going on?

Miss Terious: I’m not sure.

Priestess’ astral projection abruptly fades away.

Miss Terious: Priestess. Priestess!

Back in the dark crevasse, Priestess finds herself at the mercy of…Cobalt Kid! Cobalt Kid projected blue magnetic rings to warp metal bars around the Priestess body.

Cobalt Kid: Hello sweetheart.

Cobalt Kid takes Priestess back to the lab.

Invisible Brainiac: Ahh, Cobalt Kid, I told you, Pagan Lass, that she wouldn’t get far.

Cobalt Kid: Don’t you have faith in my abilities, Pagan Lass?

Pagan Lass: Perhaps you can privately prove yourself.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Holy creepy Alias spy plot, Batman!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, that was a reference to that Alias show right?

[ September 26, 2004, 11:57 PM: Message edited by: HighPriestessViviane ]

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Wooh! Things are getting very interesting!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Chapter Six

Future has made his way into the compound. He searches for his teammates. All of a sudden Future can hear Priestess and Princess Crujectra screaming. He takes to flight and soars through the building, when from nowhere he is under a psychic assault. The power overtakes his thoughts and he is forced down from the sky. He comes crashing down. He raises his head and sees Thora and Glorith.

Thora: The cretin of the future. Glorith!!!

At the sound of her name, Glorith throws her arms at Future. Before she can use her powers, Future’s eyes spark blue and he electrifies Glorith to unconsciousness. Future then flies behind Thora and sends an electrical beam her way, blasting her in the back.

Thora: You will pay dearly for that.

Future: I don’t have time for this.

Future’s eyes light up once more, but before he can blast her, Thora’s head glows pink, she sends her mind on Future, causing there to be a pink radiance emitting from his head. He discharges his electrical blasts on her, but he cannot focus the energy correctly under her attack. He feels her presence tear at his brain, he realizes that she no longer means to control him, but her anger makes her want to kill him. Fearing for his life, he rushes her, sending her in the air. Future begins to take off when he just stops, he’s frozen in Glorith’s power.

Glorith: Annoying twit.

[ September 29, 2004, 07:35 PM: Message edited by: HighPriestessViviane ]

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Chapter Seven

Mllash and Loser Lad head in the front way. Before they have anytime to make any headway, they are barraged with an energy beam. Loser Lad projects a purple sphere around himself that dampens the energy, allowing him to not feel the full force of the attack. Mllash creates one of his red energy whips and projects it around himself, shield him from the bluntness of the attack. After the attack has passed the heroes look up to see Faraway Lad.

Faraway Lad: He knew you would come.

Mllash: If that was so, he would have sent more than you.

Faraway Lad becomes angry at the statement, he throws out his arm, but before he can attack, he finds himself coated in a purple energy. Loser Lad is using his power to nullify gravity on him, sending him to the roof. Faraway Lad then teleports. He pops back right behind them, but before he can attack, Mllash has already sent a whip at him, hurtling him across the room, taking him out.

Loser Lad: How did you know where he would reappear?

Mllash: My powers allow me to sense energy fluctuations, I could feel where the energy that he uses to teleport was originating from, allowing me to determine where he would reappear.

Loser Lad: I knew you could sense energy, but I didn’t know you could use it like that.

Mllash: It was only because we were in such close distance of him, now let’s get moving.

Before they even have a chance to walk five feet, Abin floats down and releases a powerful blast from behind them. Loser Lad lays unconsciously, but Mllash appears to have been diminished.

Abin: One down and one out! Bwa-hah-hah-hah-hah!

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Chapter Eight

Abin Quank enters the center room with an energy field around the unconscious body of Loser Lad. Faraway Lad is right behind him, and waiting for them in the room is Pagan Lass.

Pagan Lass: Where’s Mllash?

Abin Quank: I blasted him, and nothing was left to pick up.

Pagan Lass smiles. She runs over to her husband and places her hands on his bulging pectorals.

Pagan Lass: Things are falling into place.

Abin Quank places Loser in a cell that then becomes suspend in the air. Pagan Lass leaves the room.

We return to Thora and Glorith. Glorith pull out a heated dagger.

Glorith: This is going to be fun.

Thora: Make the cretin scream.

Future feels the heat of the blade, he summons all his strength and makes a spark from his eyes. It startles Glorith and she jumps back and falls on Thora, breaking her hold on Future.

Thora: You fool!

Future stands up, Thora rises, but before she can react Future electrifies her. He swings around to Glorith.

Future: Lights out.

He swings his fist and sends her hurtling to the wall, taking her out.

Pagan Lass re-enters Invisible Brainiac’s lab, Invisible Brainiac, Hrun and Cobalt Kid are in there.

Pagan Lass: Loser Lad has been neutralized, and Mllash is no longer a problem.

Pagan Lass then feels what is happening to Thora and Glorith.

Pagan Lass: Future is escaping. Get him, all of you!

Invisible Brainiac, Hrun and Cobalt Kid leave. Pagan Lass makes sure they are gone. She turns quickly and walks over to the unconscious Priestess strapped on the gurney.

Pagan Lass: I’ve been waiting for this for a long time.

Pagan Lass animates her hair and begins to strangle Priestess. Then, Priestess abruptly opens her eyes and a light blue glow comes from her body, ripping the straps and sending Pagan Lass through the wall. Priestess then gets up and walks over to Miss Terious. Priestess blasts the test tube releasing Miss Terious.

Priestess: What happened to Cobalt Kid?

Miss Terious: Invisible Brainiac. He placed a chip in his head.

Priestess: Help me get the others out.

Miss Terious then summons her H-Dial powers and changes into Somber Lass, the shadow weaver. She stands in front of Kid Prime’s shackles and sends a dark blast to destroy them, setting him free.

Kid Prime: Finally!

Priestess release a light blue blast on chains on Princess Crujectra. Priestess then removes the psychic inhibitor from her head.

Priestess: You heard about Cobalt Kid?

Princess Crujectra: Yes, my telepathy alone can’t override the programming.

Priestess: You are not alone.

Kid Prime: Let’s get out to where the action is.

With that, the team leaves to aide their comrades.

We then enter on Abin Quank. He and Faraway Lad wait for the return of Pagan Lass.

Abin Quank: Where is she?

Then from behind and red energy flash hits Faraway Lad from behind. Abin Quank turns his way. Then from behind Abin Quank, Mllash jumps down.

Mllash: Looking for me?

Abin Quank turns around. Mllash then throws a red energy whip at Abin Quank which lashes him across the chest.

--------------------

Not-So-Bad Lad
Secret Honorary Auxiliary Substitute Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Not-So-Bad Lad   Email Not-So-Bad Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
This is awesome! Great Jorb, Vivi! [Cool]

--------------------
"I weighed the odds of this working versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid and, well, I did it anyway,"

- Crow T. Robot

From: The Evil Anti-Moon!!!! | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! Excellent, Viv!

Glad to see I pack a punch and that Lash is getting some combat action!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Thank you, I appreciate your comments.

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Chapter Nine

Future had made a great headway in taking down Thora and Glorith, but when their allies came to help them it was futile for him to fight back. Now he was subdued once again. But hope was not lost for in that moment, his allies came to the rescue. Miss Terious (in the form of Somber Lass) surprises Hrun by casting him in darkness. She enters the field and throws him a few kicks and punches. He is stunned, but he quickly recovers.

Miss Terious: A tough one, huh?

Hrun: I destroy blue lady.

Hrun launches himself at Miss Terious and thrusts her against the wall.

Miss Terious: WAAAYHH! Get off of me!

Kid Prime comes from behind and grabs Hrun and hurls him across the room.

Kid Prime: Are you okay?

Miss Terious: I’m fine.

Then Kid Prime is sent into the air by the magnetic powers of Cobalt Kid.

Miss Terious: Kid Prime!

Cobalt Kid: It must be terribly uncomfortable in my magnetic grip.

Miss Terious sends a dark blast at Cobalt Kid, but it doesn’t phase him. Then Invisible Brainiac becomes visible and it becomes apparent that he has projected a force field around Cobalt Kid. Princess Crujectra then graces the scene and sends Invisible Brainiac and Cobalt Kid on a mental roller coaster with her illusions.

Cobalt Kid: AAAHHH!

Invisible Brainiac: AAAAHHH!

Princess Crujectra launches herself at Invisible Brainiac, knocking him to the ground. Kid Prime falls to the ground. Hrun jumps up and launches himself at Miss Terious.

Miss Terious: BACK OFF!!!

Miss Terious then releases a dark blast that send Hrun hurtling into the ceiling. She then runs over to Kid Prime.

Miss Terious: Are you ok?

Kid Prime: I’m fine.

Princess Crujectra has pinned Invisible Brainiac to the floor.

Princess Crujectra: Tell me how to fix Cobalt Kid!

Invisible Brainiac: Sprock off, mind-witch!

Invisible Brainiac then releases his force field, sending Princess Crujectra to the floor. Princess Crujectra stands up.

Princess Crujectra: That is no way to talk to royalty.

She the places her hands on the head and let’s her mental powers rip.

Invisible Brainiac: AAAAAHHHH!!!

Invisible Brainiac then stumble to the floor. Princess Crujectra runs up to him and launches her left leg at him, kicking him in the head and taking him out of the fight.

Priestess: AAAHHH!

Cobalt Kid launches a magnetic attack on Priestess, send her to the ground. Princess Crujectra turns around and places him under an illusion. Kid Prime and Miss Terious take this opportunity to attack him. Kid Prime pops out a blaster from his arm and releases a yellow energy blast, while Miss Terious releases a dark blast. Cobalt is sent plunging to the wall. Princess Crujectra runs over to Priestess.

Priestess: I’m fine.

Princess Crujectra: We need to take him with us.

Priestess stands up and waves her hand and cast a light blue field around the unconscious body of Cobalt Kid. He then levitates.

Princess Crujectra: I can sense Loser Lad and Mllash. We should get to them.

With that, Princess Crujectra, Future, Miss Terious, Kid Prime, Priestess, with Cobalt Kid in hand, hurry to the center room.

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Chapter Ten

We re-enter the center room where Mllash and Abin Quank have been battling, Mllash is showing signs of fatigue, but the highly powered Abin Quank has only mild signals of battle. Mllash forms another red energy whip and leaps at Abin Quank. Abin Quank is thrust to the ground by the formidable powers of Mllash. Abin Quank gets up and equilibrates with an energy blast, hurtling Mllash. Abin Quank then flies over to Mllash and uses his super-strength to launch a fist onto Mllash.

Mllash: AAAHHH!

Abin Quank: Give up. You’re nothing compared to me. I may have been an easy win before, but now that I have this ring, I beyond your comprehension. Wait, before you try to zing me with another witty comeback, let me save you the trouble of your rant on what’s good and bad. Now I can incinerate you here or you can give up willingly.

Mllash then looks past Abin Quank and sees his team members. Mllash feels relieved that they have made it out okay. He receives a mental message from Princess Crujectra of Cobalt Kid’s status. Mllash then takes his attention back to Abin Quank.

Mllash: Cluck you.

Abin Quank becomes frustrated with the cool and collected Mllash, he raises his hand, signaling that he is going to attack. Before he has a chance to, Kid Prime and Miss Terious (Somber Lass) flight over him and release energy blasts at him, pushing Abin Quank back.

Kid Prime: How’s it going boss?

Mllash looks over and sees that Faraway Lad is awake.

Mllash: I’m fine, take care of Faraway Lad.

Miss Terious and Kid Prime fly over and begin to attack Faraway Lad. Up above the battle “field“, Princess Crujectra tries desperately to get her lover, Loser Lad, out of his cage.

Princess Crujectra: I don’t have the power to break these locks.

Princess Crujectra then uses her powers to place Loser Lad in an illusion, even though he is unconscious, he then wakes up.

Loser Lad: Princess!

Princess Crujectra: I can’t get you out.

Loser Lad: I’m going to try something, get away.

Princess Crujectra flees the cage. Loser Lad then creates a purple field, he nulls gravity and send the cage up to the ceiling, breaking to cage open, freeing Loser Lad. Loser Lad then rushes into the arms of his beloved. Down below, Priestess and Future guard Cobalt Kid. Then, the ground shakes. A green glow comes from the entrance of the room. The glow enters and it is Pagan Lass in a fit of rage.

Pagan Lass: AAAHHH!!!

She releases lightning throughout the room, blasting Loser Lad and Princess Crujectra out of the air. She blasts lightning at Future, Priestess, and Cobalt Kid, sending the men hurtling, while Priestess is still in front of Pagan Lass. Pagan Lass looks at Priestess.

Pagan Lass: You!

--------------------

Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
This is awesome Viv! I especially like how you worked in Miss T's alts as a part of her power. Using the H-Dial was a really nice touch and fits the situation perfectly! I also like the amped up powers for Loser Lad, Lash, Future and the others.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, yeah and Cobie with a chip in his head...priceless! [LOL]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Thanks for your feedback, Loser Lad.

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.