Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Tag Team - The Return (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Tag Team - The Return
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
...who hissed at Cobie, unsheathed her claws and said, "Kid, you're about to find out that Wolverine's got nothing on me in the claws department!"

Before she cold start slashing Cobie with her diamond tipped claws, however...

[ May 08, 2004, 07:11 AM: Message edited by: Varalent ]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Lucien Tot began crying and wailing loudly! Although he was six hours old, he still maintained his powerful nostalgia powers, and his crying stemmed from his longing loudly for his mommy!

His powers kicked in, and suddenly, EDE tot, Varalent Tot and Faraway Tot were all quickly transformed into EDE Mom, Vee Mom and Far Mom! The three super-heroes were babies no longer, but actually thirty year old mothers, who could comfort and nurse all the babies!

Before things could get any weirder (which should happen any second now), a small robot watched on quietly. The robot televised the scene to his master, who watched on mysteriously. "Ridiculous!" he exclaimed! "This is the perfect oppurtunity for me to make my entrance and destroy the LMB!"

Meanwhile, Card, Gigglebot Girl, Kinextzoegreen, Curly Jo and Keith Champaigne were further surprised to see...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Just how much milk Far mom, EDE mom and Vee mom could get out of their hugemanbreasts. They were filling thousands of bottles to feed all the hungry babies.

Keith Champaigne turned to card and said, get Invisible Brainiac off GG's breasts she's not got any milk and lets.........

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
...have him start changing diapers! He'll need to figure out which babies need changing and which don't, but from the smell in here more than a few do!.

In the meantime, EDEMom turned to VeeMom and said, "Jeepers! How did we get suckered into doing this?"

"More importantly," VeeMom replied "Just how do we get out of doing this? CobieTot has sharp teeth and he keeps biting my mommaries!"

"That's mammaries," FarMom corrected VeeMom

"No, FarMom," VeeMom replied. "THESE are mommaries!"

Suddenly...

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Suddenly, IB was attacked by a gigantic sentient diaper!

All the babies watched in delight as IB flew up in the air, trying to get away from the large dirty diaper.

Just then, the wall crashed and...

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
......Cobie laughed at the new members.
"April Fools!" he shouted.
The were another 12 members, who crowded in behind him, laughing merrily at the scene before them.

"But it's May...." said .................

--------------------
Hic!

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Card.

"Yes", laughed Cobalt Kid, "but the joke is that ever since last April we have been playing you all for fools"

"what do you mean" asked Keith Champaign?

Cobalt looked at the five of them coldly. "You insignificant fools" he sneered, "thinking you have been part of the LMB academy all this time"

Gigglebot slowly took the lollypop out of her mouth and frowned.

"all this time" continued Cobalt "we have been watching and training you and now...."

"LOOK OUT, DUCK" shouted Gigglebot Girl as she threw an explosive lollypop towards Cobalt.

As the lolly exploded with a bright flash, a scream was heard from high above and down fell a wounded Invisible Brainiac, the huge, fouled, diaper also fell landing splat in the face of a blinded Cobalt Kid.

Spluttering and angry Cobalt Shouted "enough of this farce, get them"

The 12 standing behind Cobalt shimmered and changed form into........

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

...into 12 of the Easter Island statues, you know, the ones with those absurdly huge noses.

Of course, because of the sheer size of those schnozzolas (I have no idea if this is the right spelling, and I don't even know if I used the right word), all 12 of those odly mobile statues were powerless against the overpowering smell of the diapers.

"Quick!", said Kinetix, "we have to..."

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad

"Get every used and smelly nappy" (quick translation for the American contingent nappy = Diaper) [Smile] "off those babies and throw them at the Easter Island Statues, its the only way to defeat them"

Moving quickly Card and Keith Champaign ran to the first row of babies in the Super Nursery of Space.

Gigglebot Girl felt a strange vibration on her leg, "not now Invisible Brainiac" she said.

"UH what was that GG" said a visible Invisible Brainiac from across the room where he was shovelling dirty nappies up the nose of a statue.

"oh oh  " said GG reaching down to open up the pouch on the utility belt tied around her leg, "this is not good" pulling out her Super Space Early Warning Lollypop (pat pending) she was alarmed to see it flashing red yellow and green

"Watch out" she shouted as...........

--------------------
Faithfull

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

as a bunch of flying dogs wearing red capes came and started humping people's legs!

"Eek!" screamed GG as a white dog with a particularly slobbery mouth noticed her and started flying towards her.

Just then, Fat Cramer, Stoopid Cat, Jinx and Queen Connie...

--------------------

Faraway Lad

Launched into a savage attack on the dogs. In seconds there was nothing left but white fur and a suspicious yellow liquid on the floor, As the dogs ran in fear form the feline flying squad, Cobalt Kid succeeded in removing the diaper from his face.

“You fools if you think you can defeat me” he cackled maniacally (as all good evil villains do) and then he started to grow, and grow and grow.

From High above the heroes Cobalt shouted something.

“what’s that” said Keith Champaign

“don’t know” said Card, he’s so tall we can’t hear

“I know how to hear him” said Gigglebot Girl and opening a small pouch she realised two small flying robot space ships. “Thunderbot 1 and Thunderbot 3” she said, “reconn pattern omega 3” and the two tiny craft shot off

After a few moments the receivers in their telepathic ear plugs picked up Cobalts ranting’s

“Now, you fools” he was shouting, “now release the……..

--------------------
Faithfull

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
"now release the...explosive diarrohea bomb!"

Immediately, large pool-sized puddles of disgusting brown watery shit rained down on the LMBers, who wondered why they were being subjected to this!

Vee-Mom turned to EDE Mom and said "Quick EDE, what the hell is happening? And how can that be Cobie, when I'm holding Cobie-tot right now?"

EDE-Mom, legendary for his, er, her quick tag team recaps said the following:

For anyone already lost in this tag thread, here's what has happened so far:

-Keith Champaigne, Gigglebot Girl, KinextzoeGreen, Card and Curly Jo, five of the newest LMB recruits are on active duty.

-they learn that some evil force has turned all the LMBers into babies, making them the LMB super-tots!

-This evil mastermind has robots and says "Ridiculous!" a lot.

-Lucien-tot, wanting his mommy, turned EDE-tot, Faraway-tot and Vee-tot into EDE-Mommy, Vee-Mommy and Faraway-Mommy, making them all grown women.

-a giant sentient diaper attacked as IB joined the others (he is not a tot).

-Cobalt Kid suddenly busted in with 12 Holiday island statues, which were destroyed.

"But how can that be Cobie then EDE?" asked Vee.

"Fools! I'm not Cobalt Kid! I'm really...Man of 10,000 Feces!"

He laughed mainiacally, as he continued to drown the LMBers in liquidy diarrehoea...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad

“quick” said Gigglebot Girl “as long as he is here in this super nursery of space his power will keep getting stronger. He is drawing his strength from all the super tots full nappies. I think I know how to stop him”

Moving quickly following GG’s instructions, Far Mom started to send the super tots faraway. Vee Mom shrank a number of babies and gathered them up in his/her arms and carried them out. EDE Mom was busily loading cribs onto a floating door and was the swimming them out of the room through the hole made by the Man of 10,000 faeces

As Invisible Braininac swam through the rapidly rising pool of liquid poo taking up a position just behind the manically laughing Mof 10KF. As he did so, Keith Champagne started drawing something on the back of card.

Standing waist deep in the pool, Gigglebot Girl opened up a pouch on her arm. Out of it came a small green rocket robot.

“Thunderbot 2” said GG “we need pod 7 quickly”

“F.A.B.” came a small voice as the green machine raised itself up on 4 telescopic legs. A number of small pods swung around underneath stopping at number 7. Within a few seconds the craft had lowered itself onto the pod and with a faint “Thunderbots are go!!!” had flown off.

After a few moment GG nodded to herself and suddenly launched herself into a flailing attack on Mof 10KF as she did so, Keith Champagne suddenly produced the drawing he had been working on. It was hate face.

Mof 10KFscremed in fear at the horrible image and stepped back, tripping over the form of Invisible Braininac and staggering. GG threw dozens of exploding lollypops at him, finally pushing him over. With a low moan the creature fell backwards landing with a huge splash into the liquid diarrhoea. The creature splashed around in the goo for a moment then with a suddenness that was shocking, he stiffened with a look of surprise on his face he felt back into the ooze. As a silence fell over the now empty nursery the heroes heard over their telepathic ear plugs the sound of a small voice saying
“All Thunderbots return to Tracy base, mission successful. The constipator has been delivered via the most direct reverse route”

“but I don’t understand” said Kinetix.

“don’t ask” said Card “your too young”

“Now” said EDE looking in through the hole in the wall “we need to trace Mof 10KF” secret HO, we need to………

--------------------
Faithfull

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Faraway Lad:
"Oh IB" said KinetixgreenZoe, girlishly playing with the hem of her skirt, "be a love and do something for me and I will be "greatful" [Wink] later"

This sounds a tiny bit slutty. Have you met me before? [Confused]

[ August 09, 2005, 04:45 PM: Message edited by: Luna ]

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad

Only a few hundred incarnations ago my princess.

--------------------
Faithfull

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.