Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » The LMBP Roll Call (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The LMBP Roll Call
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Cobie,

If this is a roll call for the Tag Team Threads, then the following "Fictional Characters" are also available for use:

(From Ongoing)
Super Duper Marvelous Man
Super Duper Marvy Person
Spectacular Aqua Lungs Lass
Jessica Quickly
The Green Latrine
Duck Bloggers
Cloned Green Pig
Jaded Girl
Everyday Girl and her personal demons, Nobody and No-One
Mr. Terrifically and his T=Balls (Ben & Wa)
The 7412 Incarnations of Stu (from StuAmoeba to StuChiaElephant)
Numb-Nuts the Semi-Incomprehensible
Bast, Pre-Egyptian Goddess of Cats
Rota-Pelvis, Pre-Egyptian Music God of Memphis
The Robot-Cans
Wart-World
Brain-Yak
Lex Loser
Mogul
Abu Nabu Bejabu

(From Mrs. Grundy)
Evilsied (the Anti-Moderator)
Emma Grundy
Pastor Uptight N. Upright (Vee's Evil Twin)
Princess Cru'Power
Jamie & Jessie Quickly
Dr. Lesbon

And don't forget:
KOKO
Jinx
Rody, the Super Rat
Bucky, the Super Beaver

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Good Lord, that's quite an amusing list.

I have GOT to get myself back into this...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Greybird:
Engine Joe Brande definitely belongs under "Founders," by the way. And the "real" person does still exist, and is posting -- I've seen him on Newsarama.

Grey, Engine Joe definately counts as a founder of the LMB! And don't forget that he once was an active member as "Son of the Eagle" for a short time. Like most LMBers who aren't active, I consider him to be under the "inactive" or "reserve" roster. I've seen him at Newsarama too, we should invite him over there (I'm not registered there, but maybe I will to give him to invite). He was our inspiration for founding the LMB, but never really took part of the Shananagans though.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Teeds, I'll take you off the list (for being used in the LMBP stories that we write), but you're still an active LMBer outside of the continuity [Wink]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Chuck, thanks for the list! I was hoping that you (or IB) would be able to give me a quick list of the supporting characters in the tag stories!

Crujeckie, I've given it some thought and I'm not sure what the status of those characters is. The alt ID's (like Space Tart) should definately count as members, for the reason you said, that someone put enough time in to give them a personality.

The other characters, like Santa Claus, Marvin the Martian of the Brood and others, who exist as members in the stories, could probably be considered "Honorary Members", a designation for characters who were created by us in tag team and Onevision stories and serve occasionally with the LMB. That way they aren't full-time LMBers, but are at least acknowledged.

Out of all the ones you listed Chuck (besides the four at the bottom), I think only Everyday Girl could qualify as an "Honorary LMBer", while the others are part of the supporting cast (mainly because most are from another time).

Does this sound good to everyone? I'm up for any other suggestions, this is something I came up with off the top of my head.

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I've made the changes guys, tell me what you think [Wink]
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I hadn't really thought of it at the time, but I think that, if you are using this as a way of letting people know who were LMBPers so that they can be used in stories, it might be a good idea to flag the honorary members as being created for storyline purposes. That way, people will know who were real people and who were not, so that we can hopefully avoid another "Illyiana Highlander" incident.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Legion World Founders:
Lightning Lad
Saturn Girl
Nightcrawler
(These three are stuck at Legion World and can't go on missions, that is their curse)

HEY! [Mad]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
quote:
Legion World Founders:
Lightning Lad
Saturn Girl
Nightcrawler
(These three are stuck at Legion World and can't go on missions, that is their curse)

HEY! [Mad]
Oops, that was a plot point that was established in a story somewhere Gary! It can easily be fixed in a story too. Then we can get you guys out on a few missions [Wink]

[ January 03, 2004, 11:22 PM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Oops, Globe Girl is dead? I guess I should retcon her as being alive again... Sorry for not being much help, Cobie, but I think you've got pretty much everyone. We can add:
Senor Widebottom
Triads Neutral, Purple and Orange (are these alt IDs?)
FunTimeFerro
Blacula
ActorLad
Saturnrings
Tromium Crystal
Policy Pam
lil rhino
Kid Prime

(please speak up if you'd rather not be used in the threads, guys!)

King Kong is also an honorary member, and part of the Emerald Empress' new entourage. [Smile]

Villains:
Master-Baiter
Vibra-ter
Super Moby Dicks
Dancing Queen
Booty Shaker
Time Mouse Trapper
Elmer Fudd
Blood Bath
Avengilyne
Shadowhawk ? (not sure about this one)

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
What about Golden Girl? Was she ever a "real" character or just someone in the story? Either way, one of my faves.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
What about Golden Girl? Was she ever a "real" character or just someone in the story? Either way, one of my faves.

Jeese, How could I forget her? (maybe it's because she's on maternity leave?) And even worse how could I forget the staff of "Ongoing LMBP Adventures Magazine"?

Phineas B. Fuddle - Publisher
Eddie Tor - Editor
Trixie the extremely flexible Pixie - Gal Friday
Dierdre Harlow - The secretary's secretary
Dolly the Sheep
Roger Moore
Samantha Fox

And what about?
Dusty Baker

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
There's also Yellow Kid! He's been around lately, so he should definitely be an Active member -- and I hope we see more of him 'round here soon. [Smile]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
quote:
Legion World Founders:
Lightning Lad
Saturn Girl
Nightcrawler

HEY! [Mad]
Okay, Nighty, you're in the story and about to head for Orgasmis Major... Hope you enjoy the ride...

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I've made the necessary adjustments to the original list!

The LMBers who haven't stipulated what power they have should definately do it! Why? Because I'm giving you one if you don't [Wink] !

I'll hold off on listing the villians and the supporting cast, just as I'm holding off on listing the past members. There are so many, this could take awhile. Like I said before, every past member is listed in the LMB: the Continuity Thread.

Thanks a lot guys for the corrections! Especially to Chuck and IB for remembering everyone (and thing) in the Ongoing thread, things can get a bit confusing there [Wink] .

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.