Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Calling all LMBers! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Calling all LMBers!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I did use mowing lawns as a bribe before [Smile] ! What do you think, $50 or your lawn mowed?

It's always a pleasure to read your posts FC!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
$50 bucks pal! In my mailbox, tomorrow! One down, two to go. [Razz]

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't want your $50, Cobie - but I am now suspecting you must have one hell of a trust fund. Grad students don't have $50's to throw around very often (that's why I always avoided dating them [Big Grin] )

Seriously though, I hear your plea, and I will try to participate a bit more - tomorrow. It's just hard to find a block of time to think about what I'm going to write on this board. But tomorrow I'll do it.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Two down, that's it for tonight. Thank heavens none of this has to make sense.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, after FC added to the Grundy scrip, I couldn't resist. It was a spur of the moment thing. There's a part of me that has to protect SHAKES from improperly attired fat men.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Boobs!

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
More, please. Maybe then I'll consider posting. [Big Grin]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah STU, like we really believe your little puppy paws are ever gonna get busy...

Still maybe a visit from that Bob Jones U. Sorority will change your mind.

Hmmm...

Free KOKO and Jinx!

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
All I can say is that if I can do it, anyone can do it.

That, and maybe I should stop doing it until I see my $50.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks everyone who posted! Your check is in the mail!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm still waiting for my 50 bucks Cobie, though I did kill Bagpipe Boy for free for you - who says Aberdonians are mean? [Laugh Out Loud]

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Sentients,

ABNQNK, certainly appreciates the additions made to the MRS. Grundy Tag Team Thread. However In Absolute Defiance of long established Legion World Traditions, he has asked me to remind contributors that for the first time in the history of Legion World the story on that tag team thread has a PLOT and a Defineable Sequence of Events. Please keep these in mind when posting.

A story summary has been posted on that thread to help update everybody.

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Harby, don't forget about your Chocolates)

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Almost But Not Quite New Kid:
Yeah STU, like we really believe your little puppy paws are ever gonna get busy...

I can type!!! I have a keyboard that's specially designed for these paws.

And which Bob Jones U. Sorority might that be? I'm intrigued...

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Gee Cobie Cakes... I already have a qualified staff to take care of my business and housekeeping needs, and I'm rich, so money's not really a necessity for me...

What else do you have to offer that might tempt me into posting? [Good]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by STU:
quote:
Originally posted by Almost But Not Quite New Kid:

I can type!!! I have a keyboard that's specially designed for these paws.

And which Bob Jones U. Sorority might that be? I'm intrigued...

Well, STU you might enjoy this, according to Umber they're a bunch of real dogs...

Free KOKO and Jinx!

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.