Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Star Boy Wallpaper (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Star Boy Wallpaper
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
You're ace, Scott... [Lightning Lad]

I'll have a look through the collection over the weekend and scan some stuff to computer. What's the best way to get it to you? As a few zipped files or pic by pic? Or ftp? [Saturn Girl]

PS Looked all over for a half-drawn picture I had planned for you Scott, but I think I deleted the most recent version while cleaning up my PC. So instead of the Lightning Family, it might just be Lightning Lard... err... Lord. [Razz]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Star Boy:
You're ace, Scott... [Lightning Lad]

I'll have a look through the collection over the weekend and scan some stuff to computer. What's the best way to get it to you? As a few zipped files or pic by pic? Or ftp? [Saturn Girl]

PS Looked all over for a half-drawn picture I had planned for you Scott, but I think I deleted the most recent version while cleaning up my PC. So instead of the Lightning Family, it might just be Lightning Lard... err... Lord. [Razz]

Depending on the size, a zip would probably be the best way to send them over. And just when you get time.

And I'll guess I'll settle for an evil older brother for now. But I'm sure it'll be cool either way.

You know what we ought to share here? Those SP pics. I just haven't had time to finish getting them ready for my site. We could preview them here for the gang. I'm sure they'd get a kick out of them.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Sounds cool...
Shall get a zip file ready with some stuff - and I'll create jpgs of the SP characters as well.

Let me know where you end up putting the files & I'll take care of the thread - I don't want you to have to sit there and type out fifty URLs just to show my pics!

Tah!

WM

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Bump to acknowledge the Star Boy theme in the Museum!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow. [Smile]
So kind of you Sketchy! Especially since I've been... away for so long.

Been hitting a lot of work for an Atlas and some other comic stuff that I'm not sure I can post here? Not as it's NSFL (that's Not Safe for Legion, kids!) but as I don't think the creator is quite ready for any public dissemination just yet.

But... maybe I'll have to have a hunt about and see if there's any more Star Boy stuff I have to show for this month!

[Hug] to all from OZ!

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.