Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Project Runway: Legion World - Part Two! (Page 18)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24   
Author Topic: Project Runway: Legion World - Part Two!
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, Sketchy. It actually turned out better than I had expected. I thought for sure that I would have messed something up badly somewhere in the process and be forced to start over [Smile]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm blown away [Big Grin]

I’m loving the group shot! The group shots are what have really made this thread [Big Grin]

I love seeing so many LMBers together. And notice Cobie trying to pull Crujeckie closer to him and away from Lou’s roaming hands… [Wink]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
And here I thought the two of you were holding hands behind my back.

My mistake [Big Grin]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

This is a little something I threw together last night while watching $40 A Day on Food Network [Smile]

-

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I've always loved chicks wearing hair-bands.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Maxx is hott.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
So, a while ago now, Sketch Lad had a change in powers. He began channeling three goddesses who come to aid him in times of need. Sketch decided to change his image when that happened, he cut his hair very short and turned it platinum. He also began wearing a platinum outfit to complete a new look.

Seems like things have changed back to normal for Sketch Lad. Evidently, the energies of those female dieties have faded, Sketch Lad rarely called upon them. His more familiar power of conjuring up quick images that come to life to assist him has re-emerged. The look has begun to go back to a more familiar style. The hair is growing and has become less silvery, the uniform/costume is more traditional LMB (if there is such a thing).

Feels right.
 -

[ December 20, 2005, 02:10 AM: Message edited by: Sketch Rhino ]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Princess, these are great. Love that group shot and can't believe I missed it until now.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Very nice, you two. I really like this thread -- lots of creativity. Not that all the other threads here aren't creative, but it's fun seeing our talented artists' interpretations of their fellow Legion Worlders.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
[Bump]
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad 1:
So, a while ago now, Sketch Lad had a change in powers. He began channeling three goddesses who come to aid him in times of need. Sketch decided to change his image when that happened, he cut his hair very short and turned it platinum. He also began wearing a platinum outfit to complete a new look.

Seems like things have changed back to normal for Sketch Lad. Evidently, the energies of those female dieties have faded, Sketch Lad rarely called upon them. His more familiar power of conjuring up quick images that come to life to assist him has re-emerged. The look has begun to go back to a more familiar style. The hair is growing and has become less silvery, the uniform/costume is more traditional LMB (if there is such a thing).

Feels right.
 -

I never got to see this pic [Frown] *sigh*

Aaaaaanyway

heres Nova Girl (alt ID or not?) Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

JailBait Lass:
Click for fullsize image

A More refined Version of my Original Spellbinder/Crujectra costume: Click for fullsize image

This one speaks for itself: Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Im not sure if terry is still lurking around so She probably wont get to see this, but anyway this is the last Terry/Kinetix/Vivvienne/Luna pic that Ill be doing : Click for fullsize image

More later

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

you know I really seem to have a thing for Belly Shirts. Odd.

--------------------

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, Cru's really working it in that shot. Nice job.

Thanks for bringing the thread back.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
*Love* the Jailbait Lass pic, and the Joe Boy one is, of course, lovely. And my but Princess is giving it some there. oooh la la, as they say.

I really should do some more LMBP pics as well now the photocopier here at work scans really well. Last thing I did was the Gay Of Vengance cover and that was a while ago now. Maybe when I get QoD # all done...

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Those are great, Joey!

I especially like the Jailbait Lass and Nova Girl.

And I do seem to be enjoying that large ball [Wink]

--------------------

This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.