Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Loser's Gallery (Page 18)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  36  37  38   
Author Topic: Loser's Gallery
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Heh. I've gone out as Ace, Peter and Paul for Halloween at various times throughout highschool and college (back when I had the hair to pull it off). I've got a picture around here somewhere of me as Peter from one of my yearbooks. I'll have to see if I can dig it out and post it.

Thanks for dropping by Scott... [Big Grin] [Wink]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baycent54
new

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baycent54   Author's Homepage   Email baycent54         Edit/Delete Post     
To Loser Lad:
I'd like to post some of my stuff here IF I KNEW HOW. My knowledge of comp runs about the size of my little fingernail.
I take it you looked the pics over. Were there any you particularly enjoyed?
Spurious hinds want to know. (or something like that.)

From: Michigan | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
BC, you already have your centaur and other pics stored on your Website. You just need to know their addresses on the Web.

(And whether they're too adult or nude, say, to be inappropriate for office screens or kids. Those should just use the URL tag for inserting the link in the text of your message. See the Full Reply Form.)

To display an image in your message, use the button for the IMG tag. In brackets, it precedes (IMG) and follows (/IMG) your Web address for your piece of art.

If you want to display art that's more than about 300 pixels wide, use the button for the THUMB tag instead. This will create a 200-pixel-wide thumbnail that readers can click for the full version in a new browser window.

The Full Reply Form (hit the Reply button or the one below Quick Reply) will step you through it.

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Baycent - I can't pick just one favorite, but I think all of your horses are great! Pick the lot of them (most of Gallery 2) as my favorites! [Smile]

And if you still want to start your own gallery, do as Grey says and you'll be posting images with no problem!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Lots of stuff to update tonight. To start off, here's a bunch I did for Kat's Burgos Challenge.

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

Thunder by l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN.

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

Mon-El and shady by Frog Kid, colored for the Museum of Legion Arts Couples Wing.

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

Here's a Rogue, drawn by TCatt. I had to edit the original for posting here. Anyone who knows TCatt's work will know why I had to edit it... [Big Grin]

Click for fullsize image

If anyone's interested, here's the unedited version **WARNING - Nudity! [Embarrassed] **

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

This one's (I guess) just a random girl with a gun. Drawn by Kevin Newburn (the same guy who drew the Supergirl sitting on a bridge I posted earlier).

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

Last one for now. Booster Gold. Not sure who the artist is. Just something I ran across on the web. For my money, there's just not enough Booster Gold fan art out there...

-

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

More Burgos...

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

I do believe this is the first V4 Legion image I've ever colored. The original Impulse, Kent Shakespeare, as drawn by Jeff Moy.

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

One more for now.

Chameleon Boy in his Adventure Era costume, drawn by Steve Lightle.

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Loser Lad:
I do believe this is the first V4 Legion image I've ever colored. The original Impulse, Kent Shakespeare, as drawn by Jeff Moy.

Click for fullsize image

Nice stuff! especially Kara and Kent!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Thanks Kent!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  36  37  38   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.