Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » MATTER-EATER LAD: The Series!!! (Page 18)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 43 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  41  42  43   
Author Topic: MATTER-EATER LAD: The Series!!!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
PAGE 4

Panel 1

Tenzil: Eeeeeek! *pulls covers over chest as a naked woman might do*

Panel 2

Taryn Oh, calm down-- it isn't going to be THAT busy!

Panel 3

Tenzil: No, no... it's just that I had a HORRIBLE dream that Dad and Renkil got into this huge scandal while on Tartarus and that Renkil disappeared!

Panel 4

Taryn: That happened. It's all over the holo-news. Matter-Eating Senator's Family Mad as Hatters? Mom's a Sick Joke in a Hot-Tub that Floats, Dad's a Zombie-Diddling Degenerate!

Panel 5

Tenzil: Eeeeeeek!! Matter-Eating Senator?

Taryn: Yep, that's what they're calling you. I myself prefer Matter-Eater Lad, though. Kinda sings, doesn't it?

Panel 6

Tenzil: Cute. Very cute.

Taryn: Another headline I saw-- Kem Show Cancelled Amid Lurid Sex Flap!

Panel 7

Tenzil: What the heck is a sex flap?

Taryn: Now get up. It's time to put a space-spin on all this hooplah before Bismollgov has your molars!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
PAGE 5

Panel 1

Caption: Bismopollis space port...

Attendant: Welcome to Bismoll, ma'am! May I have someone carry your luggage for you?

Tiffany: Luggage, my friend, is for people who only have a limited amount of stuff, and need to bring it with them.

Panel 2

(close-up on Papa Spiffany's credit card)

Tiffany: This, sir, is all of the luggage I need!

Panel 3

Tiffany: If you could, however, be so kind as to hail me a hover-taxi, I would be much obliged...

Attendant: Yes, ma'am!

Panel 4

(Tiffany flirts with a random guy in the crowd...)

Tiffany: Why, hi there! Are all Bismollians as cute as you, sir?

Random Guy: Uh... well... I...

Panel 5

Tiffany: You ARE cute! Oh well... I've got to run... my taxi's here!

Panel 6

Hover-Taxi Driver: Where to, toots?

Tiffany: Well, let's see... I'm here to visit my little brother... but first I believe I need to buy something appropriate to wear! Take me swankiest clothing store in town, will you?

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

PAGE 6

Panel 1

Taryn: Okay, here's the deal... we need to find a way to diffuse the Pervert Dad situation, explain Renkil and Lester's disappearances convincingly, and put Taltar at ease. The Kem-Cams followed your Mom and Dad when Thora abducted them, and I don't think Taltargov liked me punching Thora out on film.

Tenzil: I've got a headache.

Panel 2

Taryn: *crushes part of table in her hand* You're ABOUT to have a BIGGER one if you don't FOCUS.

Panel 3

Tenzil: You're so sexy when you threaten me!

Panel 4

Taryn: Settle down. I think one sex flap per week is enough for you.

Panel 5

Tenzil: What the sprock's a sex flap, anyway?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Eryk Davis Ester

PAGE 7

Panel 1

(A holovision show)

Caption: The Bismoll Broadcasting System proudly presents... Famous Sex Flaps Through History!

Bek: Hi, I'm Bekson Bek, and today we'll be taking a look at some of the famous sex scandals that have rocked the very foundations of Bismollian society...

Panel 2

Bek: Every school child digests the story of how Torvyn Mak could not tell a lie when his father asked him who had eaten his prized coat rack, but did you know about the extramarital affairs that he had before being drafted first President of Bismoll?

Panel 4

Bek: It's well-known that Jedger Hof, long-time director of the Calorie Police, kept rooms filled with secret files on suspected overconsumers. But it seems Director Hof may have had a dirty little secret of his own... a secret passion for men wearing plus-sized women's clothing!

Panel 4

Bek: These are but two of the many famous Bismollian figures whose sexual indiscretions we will be looking at today on "Famous Sex Flaps in History!"

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

PAGE 8

Panel 1

caption: 1 hour & 55 minutes later...

Bek: And no Overview of Famous Sex Flaps would be complete without mention of Bismoll's most recent one-- turns out Extremely Popular Senator Tenzil Kem's Dad has a thing for the undead, but then again, who doesn't?

Panel 2

Bek: In conclusion, I would like to thank each and every publc figure we've discussed today. As Chief Sex-Flap Historian, I'd have very little to do without them! I wouldn't trade my degree in sex-flapology for anything, I tell you what!

Panel 3

Bek: This is Bekson Bek, signing off-- and remember to hug a sex-addict today! Life would be EVER so dull without them!

Panel 4

Taryn: Wow! He barely went into your Dad's shenanigans! And your 1-line statement released about it has become famous planetwide!

Panel 5

*Taryn holds up holo-newspaper with headline: Kem to Dad-Bashers: "Oh, Untwist Your Knickers!!"

Panel 6

Tenzil: Progress, progress! How I love it so!

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

PAGE 9

Panel 1

Caption: The planet Taltar...

(Thora and Azura are speaking via vidphone...)

Thora: I think we can still use the situation on Tartarus to our advantage. At least we have a femme in charge, and many of those responsible for putting her in power are sympathetic to our cause...

Panel 2

Azura: We still don't have Loy, however. She is essential to our plan... if only you'd been able to convince her to join us!

Panel 3

Thora: I didn't get much of a chance to talk to her. But she was delightful! You should have felt the power when she punched me! A woman that we can all be proud of!

Panel 4

Azura: I'm sure I would have!

Thora: And, as far as recovering the artifact goes, at least we know that our main competition is out of the picture.

Panel 5

Azura: What exactly happened to Evillo and Malefico, anyway?

Thora: Oh, I convinced the rest of the ex-wives club that Evillo and his father would be safest here on Taltar. They are currently imprisoned, awaiting enslavement!

Panel 6

Azura: Very good, sister! The women of Femnaz will fire extra prayer rockets in your honor tonight!

[ May 03, 2004, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

PAGE 10

Panel 1

caption: hellish planet Tartarus, slightly less hellish under the rule of its new queen...

Drura: *on vidphone* Tenzil, baby! Oh, HOW is your darling Mom doing?

Panel 2

Tenzil: Oh, she's been a little down, what with the sex flap and all...

Drura: *gasp!!* Sex flap?? I KNEW that no-good father of your was gonna give her something! Well, I'll give HIM something...!

Panel 3

Tenzil: Uh, no Drura, it isn't a disease... oh, never mind. Look... I called in need of a favor...

Drura: Anything for you, you cutie!

Panel 4

caption: and the next day...

*image of that day's holo-news. Headline reads Queen of Tartarus Commends Tenzil Kem. Breakthrough Alliance Formed!

Page 5

Taryn: You're slick, Matter-Eater Lad

Tenzil: Slick as a space-eel and don't you forget it! You DID say "slick" and not "sick", right...?

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

PAGE 11

Panel 1

(Drura giving a speech on Tartarus)

Drura: And so, citizens of Tartarus, the alliance with Bismoll is just the first step in a new era for Tartarus! I envision a world where the living and reanimated work side by side to build a better future!

Panel 2

Hakk: Is she suggesting we should have equal rights?

Wheez: The fleshy ones will never go for that!

Panel 3

Drura: One of my first priorities will be to open a portal to the Realm of Darkness, to free all those that Evillo unjustly imprisoned there!

Panel 4

Hakk: Well, that seems like a reasonable idea!

Wheez: Yeah! But I'll miss seeing ol' hornhead zapping losers there!

Panel 5

Drura: As many of you already know, I have begun forming my own team of super-powered champions to protect the new Tartarus, and take the place of Evillo's Royal Cadre of thugs.

Panel 6

Drura: May I present to you the Heroes of Tartarus!

(Drura is waving Vanna White-style in the direction of her new superteam, who all conveniently have little captions with their names over them! There's Sugyn, Spaceopoly Lad, Policy Pam, Brittle Boy, Echo-Chamber Chet, and Incredible Girl).

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

PAGE 12

Panel 1

caption: Senator Kem's office...

Tenzil: Let's review, shall we?

Taryn: Let's.

Panel 2

Tenzil: So, the so-called "Pervert Dad" brouhaha has been downgraded to "pop-culture snippet".

Taryn: Yes.

Panel 3

Tenzil: I've scored MASSIVE popularity points both on Bismoll AND on Tartarus with the announced Tartaran alliance.

Taryn: That is true. You were also voted one of the '50 Most Beautiful People' by Tartaran People Magazine.

Panel 4

Tenzil: Jeepers! Ummm... I'm not sure how I feel about that...

Taryn: Let's consider it a good thing.

Panel 5

Tenzil: So... what do I still need to do?

Taryn: Well... your Mom and Dad are still on the outs...

Tenzil: NO way. Ain't touching THAT one.

Panel 6

Taryn: We've fed lines to the media about Renkil and Lester needing vacations in the wake of the KEM SHOW being cancelled, so that's a non-issue for now.

Tenzil: Good, good. Anything else?

Panel 7

Taryn: There's still the little matter of me punching Thora. Taltar has been relatively quiet about it, though.

Tenzil: Oh! I guess I forgot to tell you...

Panel 8

Taryn: Oh geez. Why am I getting a BAD feeling...?

Panel 9

Tenzil: Bad feeling? I saved your ass! All I had to do was tell Taltar you'd meet with Thora for Kono Juice.

Taryn: ?!!!? WHAT ?!!!?

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

PAGE 13

Panel 1

(Tenz's omnicom buzzes)

Tenz: We'll talk about it later, girl! Yes?

Tenz's secretary (on omnicom): Senator Kem, there's a Miss Spiffany here to see you.

Panel 2

Tenz: Miss Spiff-- Jeebus! I told you Lester'd be back soon enough! Send him in!

Panel 3

(Tiffany enters the room, looking very attractive in her new outfit...)

Panel 4

(Tenz's sunglasses fall off..., Taryn looks on disapprovingly...)

Tenz: Wowza, Lester! Uh... remember all that stuff I said about not liking you in that way... maybe I should revise that... uh... er.. um... you're gorgeous!

Panel 5

Tiffany (slightly blushing): Aaahhh, you are soooo sweet! But please do not mistake me for my brother.

Panel 6

Tenz: Brother? Oh, you must be Tiffany! Lester's told me so little about you! I mean... he, uh, mentioned he had a sister... but I never really got the impression you guys were close or anything...

Tiffany: That's okay. We're not really.

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

PAGE 14

Panel 1

Taryn: So, Tiffany. To what do we owe the "pleasure" of your visit?

Tiffany: Ah, Taryn Loy! I'm such a fan of yours and have been since day one of KEM FAMILY & FRIENDS! Such beauty, such charm...

Taryn: Says the girl wearing the dress made out of solid space-sapphires.

Tiffany: *tee hee!*

Panel 2

Tiffany: I've never been one to deny myself certain creature comforts.

Taryn: Careful. Some creatures with skins like yours have been hunted to near-extinction.

Panel 3

Tiffany: Indeed. *Tiffany leans towards Tenzil, her breasts near his face* Here's the space-scene, Tenzil the Senzual...

Tenzil: *Gulp!*

Panel 4

Tiffany: *all dramatic* I travelled ALL the way from Earth to Bismoll to visit my little brother. He left without ever saying goodbye! I miss him so, and have been EVER so worried for him! Then I see he's part of your KEM SHOW, so I allow myself a flicker of hope! Then I GET here only to discover the show's been cancelled and he's gone on "vacation"!

Panel 5

Tiffany: *breasts back near Tenzil's face* What's a girl to DO, Senator Kem?

Tenzil: WE'LL help you!

Panel 6

*Taryn pulls Tenz to her mouth by his ear*

Taryn: Have you flipped your Umbra 3000s? NO WAY can we help her!

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

PAGE 15

Panel 1

Tenzil (whispering): Well, why not? She seems like a nice girl, and she's Lester's sister!

Taryn (whispering): Uh... first off, we have NO idea where Lester is! Remember?

Panel 2

Tenzil (whispering): Hmm... okay, I admit that's a good point. But we can at least try to help her. I'm worried about Lester as well.

Panel 3

Tenzil: Okay, Tiffany. I've got to admit that I'm not quite sure where Lester went on vacation, but I've got an idea how we might find him!

Panel 4

Tiffany: Oh? You are EVERY bit as smart as you seemed to be on your hovo-vid show!

Panel 5

Tenzil (blushing): Gee, thanks!

Taryn (too herself): Oh, brother...

Panel 6

Tenzil (picking up his omnicom): Now, I'll just dial-up Bismoll Spacelines and see if they can track the shuttlecraft Lester was flying!

[ May 05, 2004, 11:36 AM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

PAGE 16

Panel 1

caption: What Senator Kem wants, Senator Kem gets!

Tenzil: GOT it! His shuttlecraft apparently made a pit-stop on a small planetoid and eventually ended up on a distant planet called Thrann!

Tiffany: Never heard of it.

Panel 2

Tenzil: What's odd is that en route to the planetoid, his signal suddenly becomes significantly reduced and stayed that way all the way to Thrann.

Taryn: Almost as if he were using a mild cloaking device?

Tenzil: Or were swallowed by a giant space-serpent?

Panel 3

Tiffany: OH!! How dreadful!!! *choke!!* Senator Kem! *hugging Tenzil, all dramatic*

Panel 4

Taryn: Hmm. Maybe we SHOULD go check this out...?

Panel 5

Tenzil: You're right. Tiffany and I will go check it out. YOU, however, have a date on Taltar.

Panel 6

Taryn: You have GOT to be kidding!

Tenzil: Do I EVER kid? Well, never mind. But I'm NOT kidding now.

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

PAGE 17

Panel 1

Caption: Metropolis Park, Metropolis, Earth

(panel shows Renkil wandering around aimlessly)

Panel 2

(suddenly Renkil bumps into someone!)

Panel 3

Stranger: Are you okay? Let me help you up.

Renkil: Thanks. I'm sorry, I didn't notice you. I've got a lot on my mind.

Panel 4

Stranger: That's okay. I find the park is a really great place to come and think when you need to sort things out. Me, I'm here almost every day.

Renkil: Really?

Panel 5

Stranger: Yeah. But mostly I just come here to feed the pigeons. I meet a lot of people who are here doing some soul-searching, however. My name is Myron Marks. Come sit down if you'd like someone to talk to.

Panel 6

Renkil: Yeah, that would be good. It's just... some really horrible stuff has happened to me lately, and it's like I don't know who I am any more...

Panel 7

Myron: Well, I find that really it's best if you don't let your past constrain you. If you're not happy with how things are going, then change them. Just remember, you can be the person you want to be. You just have to be willing to take the necessary steps to make the change...

Panel 8

Renkil: Really? Yeah, I can be who I want to be... I'll take the necessary steps... Thanks, Myron! You were so helpful!

Panel 9

Myron: Glad to be of service! And good luck!

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

PAGE 18

Panel 1

Pa Kem: *sobbing* ...and I can't... I can't tell you how sorry I am....

Panel 2

Ma Kem: Well... *stroking his bowed head* ...come on... come to bed....

Panel 3

Thora: *on vidphone* Don't FORGET your promise to me, Kem!

Tenzil: CRIPES! I havent!!

Panel 4

Tenzil: *cuts off vidphone; to Tiffany* Jeebus, what a pushy dame!

Panel 5

Tiffany: Oh, Tenzikiens!

Panel 6

Lester: *nuzzling Dev-Em's cheek* The stars... the stars...

Dev-Em: They're beautiful...

--------------------

This topic comprises 43 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  41  42  43   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.