Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Loser's Gallery (Page 16)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  36  37  38   
Author Topic: Loser's Gallery
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Great job with Drura's pics Lou, and thanks again for coloring the girls for me.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Any time Viv!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's Sable Sorceress, designed by Viv and drawn by Princess Crujectra.

Click for fullsize image

Got to fooling around with this and thought it would make a great cover image, so here's what i came up with.

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Here's a cool image from Kat's Moy Sketchboard. Fire and Ice, drawn by the moy Brothers. Jeff Moy drew Fire, and Phil Moy drew Ice. Alls I did was slap some crappy color on it... [LOL]

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
Would you kill me if I replace the main image with the black and white with this color one, or would you just like it as a link under it?

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Those look great, Lou! Although, I think the nipples might be a bit much [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

quote:
Originally posted by White Raven:
Would you kill me if I replace the main image with the black and white with this color one, or would you just like it as a link under it?

That's cool with me. Go for it!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

quote:
Originally posted by Princess Crujectra:
Those look great, Lou! Although, I think the nipples might be a bit much [Wink]

Maybe I shouldn't have hired the costume designer from "Batman and Robin"... [LOL]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

This is Voltage from Viv's Justice Circle, along with the cover from the Voltage Origin issue.

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Don't listen to the Princess Lou! The nipples are just fine!! Woof!
From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Men! [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
[Big Grin]
It was cold in the studio that day, eh?

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

That's right. Anything over 68 degrees and i just refuse to work! [LOL]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

baycent54
new

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baycent54   Author's Homepage   Email baycent54         Edit/Delete Post     
I've looked at all the pics in this section, and have to say I'd hate to have to choose the best. Lots of real nice stuff here.
(Although I DO have a preference for a certain white-winged female.)
Also, I do a bit of drawing myself, but not of LSH characters. Is there any particular place I might TRY posting them? (A few are M rated)

From: Michigan | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Thanks for the compliments!

I'm not sure what you're asking baycent. Are you asking about where to host pictures for posting here? If so, check out this thread for some suggestions of free webhosting services. Once you have them hosted somewhere, just start a thread and post your stuff.

If you're asking whether or not it's okay to post non-LSH stuff here, I assure you it is. I'm sure there are many here who'd like to see your work, whether it's LSH-related or not.

As far as the mature stuff goes, it's not really appropriate to post it openly on the board, but it is okay to post a link to such stuff, as long as you give a warning about what lies at the other and of the link.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  36  37  38   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.