Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Loser's Gallery (Page 15)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  36  37  38   
Author Topic: Loser's Gallery
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Great job on the Saturn Girl picture!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Viv and Dean!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's how I spent most of the day today. Easily the most complicated image I've colored so far. Worth the trouble though. I'm pretty happy with the way this turned out.

KISS was one of my favorite bands growing up. When I saw this image I knew I had to color it. Here's KISS, drawn by Al Rio.

Like the Dawnstar I posted earlier, the finished product is too large to post here, so I'm posting a smaller version. You can check out the full-sized version here.

Click for fullsize image

[ January 15, 2005, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: Loser Lad ]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm not affiliated with KISS, but I still the pic.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

I was a HUGE Kiss fan back when I was in junior high! I used to draw pictures of them all the time. I haven't done so recently.

Great coloring on a nice picture of them, Lou!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Loser Lad
Stressed

Thanks guys!

Knocked out another VanBriesen pic. Didn't know what to do with the background on this one, so I went a little crazy with the cloud filter. Seemed to fit.

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

Here are the three I colored for the WAK On Deck Gallery. Drawn by Princess Crujectra.

Click for fullsize image Click for fullsize image Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
The fog works.

Love the Mysa, look at him bounce! Could that Dawnstar be any cooler?

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Geez, man, you've gotten really prolific! They're all terrific!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Loser Lad
Stressed

Thanks guys. Managed to get a couple of things done over the weekend between debilitating bouts of lower back pain... [Frown]

Here's the last two VanBriesen Legionnaires. I had something more interesting in mind for the background of the Shady pic, but I couldn't find the right source pics to use, so I went with the trusty cloud filter. For the Duo Damsel I pretty much created the Monitor Board from scratch using the icons that Gary uploaded for avatars here (so thanks to him for that!) and a couple of random computer screen images from a picture of a sci-fi film set.

Click for fullsize image Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

These two were drawn by our own Infectious Drura.

Click for fullsize image Click for fullsize image

[ January 24, 2005, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: Loser Lad ]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

The last one for now was drawn by Princess Crujectra, based on the characters that High Priestess Viviane created and designed for her Justice Circle Fanamation.

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Dru and Lou and Cru and Lou!!! What teamwork!!!! Fantastic!

I like that you gave Shady red lips. The colors for Lu's background look kind of like they're out on a barren planetoid. I wonder if doing more of a monochromatic scheme would be less distracting from the figures? The monitor board and computer components look excellent.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Your colors on Cru's drawing are just perfect. I'd love it if he could do sequentials for Viv and you could color those. So many projects, so little time...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Loser Lad
Stressed

quote:
Originally posted by Sketch:
So many projects, so little time...

I hear that Dean! I'd love to be able to do more, but I've barely even had time to check in here lately. What I wouldn't give to be able to add a few more hours to the day...

Still, I do enjoy working on stuff that's created by the posters here. A lot of times I have more fun doing those than I do working on the professionally drawn pics. I'm all for more fan art on this board!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  36  37  38   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.