Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » LEGION STORIES re-told in all-smiley form (Page 14)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: LEGION STORIES re-told in all-smiley form
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
[Magno Lad] That's right, Cosmic Boy! We were turned down-- because we have the SAME POWERS as you!

[Chameleon Boy] Those are the breaks!

[Micro Lad] We're as good as you or BETTER! We deserve a chance to PROVE it!

[Phantom Lad] We challenge you to--

[Cosmic Boy] FORGET it! We don't have time to waste on all the clowns who "challenge" us!

[Chameleon Boy] ESPECIALLY clowns wearing girly-looking short-shorts!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

[Magno Lad] Who said you had a CHOICE, big shot? [Cosmic Boy] Hey! Let go--

[Calorie Queen] CLOBBER him, sweet man!

[Esper Lass] Nobody will remember SATURN GIRL once I take your place in the Legion! [Saturn Girl] She's stronger than I!

[Phantom Lad] A Phantom LAD is better than a Phantom GIRL! [Phantom Girl] OOOOH!! My HAIR!!! Quit pulling it, you space-sissy!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

[Micro Lad] HA! My mastery of Imskian Modern Dance is better than YOURS, Shrinking Violet! [Shrinking Violet] I'm-- I'm tripping! OHHHH!

[Chameleon Kid] I'll be CHAMELEON KID when I become a Legionnaire!! [Chameleon Boy] Uhhhh!

[Cool] I know you! You're TARYN LOY-- daughter of Bismoll's most brilliant scientist!

[Calorie Queen] And YOU, Matter-Eater Lad, are Mister USELESS! My father found a way to divert the energy we consume to my MUSCLES-- I'm as strong as THREE MEN! Three TOUGH ones, too-- not skinny wimps like YOU! **Punch!!** [Cool] And-- I was afraid I'd hurt HER!

[Calorie Queen] I've PROVED you've no right to represent BISMOLL in the Legion! You should be replaced by CALORIE QUEEN!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

[Superboy] My my! Such impolite visitors! I'm afraid you all have to leave! Let me take you to the door!

[Chameleon Boy] Get LOST, Super-Buttinski!

[Cosmic Boy] If you're all still game, we'll settle this TOMORROW MORNING right HERE!

[Micro Lad] You BET we will!

[Superboy] But I was only trying to HELP!

[Cosmic Boy] Mind your own business and quit trying to be such a panel-hog! This story isn't ABOUT you, Super-chump, despite your prominent placement on the cover! Your comic would have been cancelled if we hadn't taken it over-- so BUTT OUT.

[ October 09, 2004, 09:06 AM: Message edited by: MLLASH ]

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

And thus, morning comes, as it so often does...

The Six Legionnaires face-off against the 6 Super-Rejects!

[Calorie Queen] You COWARD! Come and FIGHT me!

[Matter Eater Lad] *gulp!* That's just what I'm doing! *chomp!* I'm using my HEAD, sweetie, and my POWER! To eat this flagpole, causing it to crash on top of you! Now I'll tie you up in the flag, and count on your girlish female emotions getting the best of you and making you forget to use your super-strength to escape!

[Calorie Queen] SHRIeeeeeeK! My female emotions-- can't think straight-- HELP ME!

[Magno Lad] In a minute! I'm going to magnetically hurl this monument at Cosmic Boy!

[Chameleon Boy] Guess again, short-pants! Little did you suspect the monument is ME-- Chameleon Boy! *punch!* [Magno Lad] OoooOOH!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

[Shrinking Violet] Sucker-punch! [Phantom Lad]

[Phantom Girl] And it's just as easy for me to get behind Micro Lad and let HIM have it! *punch!* [Micro Lad]

[Cosmic Boy] I've got Esper Lass spinning head over heels by magnetizing the IRON in her body! [Esper Lass] Gonna--- HURL! Should have-- used powers--! **RAAAAAllph!*

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Meanwhile, Saturn Girl directs Tenzil to the disguised Chameleon Kid. The hapless Durlan surrenders when Tenzil threatens to EAT him! I think I would have CALLED his bluff, myself.

So anyhoo, the rejects get a nice, thorough preaching-to about how teamwork makes even the weaker guy and useless girl Legionnaires better than THEY are.

And then--

[Agent Bek] You've been chosen to run for senate, Matter-Eater Lad!

[Cool] Long as I'm leaving, think about giving Calorie Queen another chance! She's quite a gal, you know. When her girlish female emotions aren't making her act all womanly.

[Saturn Girl] That's the mark of greatness-- to FORGIVE and HELP your opponent! But you can FORGET it, Tenzil. Take her back home with YOU.

[Cool] Well... I will need an assistant...

[Calorie Queen] NOoooOOOOoooo!

THE END!

--------------------

Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
*Applause*

I love it, Lash! Now I've got to go out and buy the rest of the Archives just to compare this story to your jeen-yus.

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Nice!

I'd like to see the "missing page" where Tenz is whining to Val about being clobbered by a girl and stuff!

This story is in the fine tradition of Legionnaires with useless powers finally doing something heroic right before they leave the team!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
:clap:

Fantastic! Thanks Lash! You rawk!

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

*blush!* You boys are so sweet!

And now... the second tale in S/LSH # 212: A DEATH STROKE AT DAWN-- Uncut & uncensored! (Well, actually, Colson, Gunner and Hunk HAVE been cut from the tale, but you'll enjoy it anyway-- trust!)

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

The scene: SHADOW LASS has just helped NIGHT GIRL defeat 3 thugs who had the drop on her! WHY didn't COSMIC BOY have Lydda's back, you wonder? Wonder NO MORE, gentle reader!

[Night Girl] You saved my life!

[Shadow Lass] And YOU saved MINE! How did you get in such a fix? You must have realized how dangerous it was to mix it up with vicious thugs like that if all they had to do was flip a switch to weaken you!

[Night Girl] I had to...

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

And then Lydda goes into a long flashback recounting her origin. Her story of a scientist father who experimented on her is amazingly similar to the origin Calorie Queen gave in the book's lead tale! I guess their own childrenDO come less expensive than lab monkeys, so it makes perfect sense.

So anyhoo, Lydda moves on to earlier that day...

[Night Girl] And today, even Rokk rejected me!

[Cosmic Boy] We're THROUGH Lydda!

[Night Girl] ROKK! Please...!

[Cosmic Boy] I've another night off-- have we a date? NO! YOU'RE going on a mission! And I'M too much of a lazy bastard to offer to come with you!

[Night Girl] I have a JOB to do-- and you should respect that!

[Cosmic Boy] Who could respect you in that Mike Grell outfit? You look like a stupid frelling WHORE. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to find someone new to have sex with!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Her tale of female heartbreak concluded, Night Girl rises into the sky...

[Shadow Lass] Hey! Don't you think you should rest a while longer?

[Night Girl] No time, Shady! I'm going after those 3 thugs again-- ALONE!

[Shadow Lass] Far be it for me to stand in her way or offer to help again. I think I'll go to the 9 Planets Ice Cream Parlor! Yumm!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Meanwhile, Rokk has indeed found someone new to have sex with! We join the scene as Rokk is zipping up his pants...

[Sinde] Isn't this a marvelous pic, Cos? HEY! Why are we leaving?

[Cosmic Boy] Not that I didn't enjoy those amazing things you do with your tongue, Sinde, but it's getting late. I'd better take you home!

After Rokk has droped Sinde off at her Sorority House of Space, he takes a walk...

[Cosmic Boy] That Sinde... always happy as a clam and about as intelligent. It took having sex with a dead lay like her to make me realize how much I miss Lydda...

--------------------

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.