Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Project Runway: Legion World - Part Two! (Page 14)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: Project Runway: Legion World - Part Two!
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     

[ December 07, 2005, 12:05 AM: Message edited by: Formerly:KGZ, HPV and etc. ]

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     

[ December 07, 2005, 12:06 AM: Message edited by: Formerly:KGZ, HPV and etc. ]

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm on a roll making micros... is there a "photo" of SpaceTart around here somewhere?

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
Semi, what would you like a costume for your online persona to look like? I assume something like Lyle's, but what details would make it different?

There are parts of his costume that go transparent at just the right time. [Wink]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

[ December 07, 2005, 12:06 AM: Message edited by: Formerly:KGZ, HPV and etc. ]

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

quote:
Originally posted by White Raven:
I'm on a roll making micros... is there a "photo" of SpaceTart around here somewhere?

Not that I can think of, but if you go to the LMBP Outpost and look under dean's gallery you can find one of her in a blue mini skirt.

[ October 17, 2005, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: Tempest ]

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

I found it:
 -

--------------------

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I've drawn Caroline a couple of times before, but the costume I had designed was based more on her current, more advisory role (casual, mother/teacher figure). Today I thought I would expand on that design and create the look I think she might have used as a more active, go-on-missions kinda gal [Smile]

Presenting... Saturn Girl!

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
You know it took me a while to remember what this look reminded me of.

Then it came to me tonight. Its the costumes from the original Star Trek film, the one with the bald headed female lead. I think its the belt area.

But as usual I think this is an excellent bit of work Cru, love the pose.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frio
Conflicted...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frio   Email Frio         Edit/Delete Post     
Haha. I thought the same thing, man! Well, kinda. I thought of Troy at the start of TNG with the blue dress uniform and white go-go boots. The horror. [Wink]

But definitely love it Cru. [Smile] It's adorable.

From: Chillin' on Earth baby | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
And here I was concerned, trying to remember if it looked too much like the Moonbase Alpha outfits on Space 1999! [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

I think the outfit makes her kind of sophisticated looking, like she kicks butt and runs a multi-billionaire dollar company, either way, I like it.

[ October 18, 2005, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: Tempest ]

--------------------

Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
SpaceTart=hot.
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

[ December 07, 2005, 12:07 AM: Message edited by: Formerly:KGZ, HPV and etc. ]

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

[ December 07, 2005, 12:07 AM: Message edited by: Formerly:KGZ, HPV and etc. ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  22  23  24   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.